Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush

Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush

Best eyeshadow brush I have ever owned

The Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush is by far the best eyeshadow brush I have ever owned. When I first started wearing makeup as a teenager, I stuck with the little sponge applicators included in my drugstore brand cosmetics. Even when I upgraded to department store brands, I still kept using the applicators. Then I went to the Bare Escentuals store and got a makeover, and it completely changed the way I apply makeup.

One of the big changes for me was switching to a brush to apply shadow. Brushes give you so much more control over the amount of makeup you apply and leave you with a more natural looking color. Sponge applicators tend to look heavy handed and thickly applied - great if you're going for a dramatic look, but for a natural, everyday look, brushes are so much better.

I didn't buy the brush when I bought the makeup, figuring I could get away with a less expensive brush, or break out the freebie brushes I had never used that came with my Clinique bonus time gifts. Within a few days, I was back, buying the Bare Escentuals brush. The cheap and freebie brushes are nowhere near the quality of the BE brush and yes, the difference is VERY noticable. The BE brush is so much softer and well made - no shedding, no loose parts. It just feels nicer applying shadow and does a much better job, especially when you're not cleaning up little hairs off your face.

If you want a natural looking application and a well made, quality brush that will last a long time (with proper care), definitely pick up a Bare Escentuals brush.

Bare escentuals tapered eyeshadow Brush

I believe this product is wonderful it makes my eyes look great when i use it. Even though I only have one i love it because i can use it with any i eyeshadow i chose and it make my eyes look fantasic. well thats just me I don't know about the rest of you. If I were you i would by it ,cause trust me it can come in handy.

My favorite eye shadow brush

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

The Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush is my favorite eye shadow brush to use when I apply my eye make up. I love how the brush head is small enough that I can apply eye shadow all across my eyelid without having trouble reaching creases. I also love that the brush is flat which makes applying the eye shadow across my lid convenient. The brush bristles are so soft and smooth that applying eye shadow feels good and is a pleasant part of applying my eyeshadow. I can use this tapered brush to apply any kind of eyeshadow whether it is cream or powder eye shadow. That is one of the best reasons to buy Bare Escentuals make up brushes because you can only apply bare escentuals make up with the bare escentuals brushes but you can apply any make up with the bare escentuals brushes. These brushes are a great investment because they last a long time, are easy to clean, and can apply make up flawlessly.

Another Bare Escentuals Winner!

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

Another Excellent rating from me to Bare Escentuals. This is another must-have brush, just like the concealer brush. Here we go with the eye area again, one of the most vulnerable spots we have as ladies. So just as the Bare Escentuals concealer brush takes care of under the eye, the eyeshadow brush, with its unique tapering effect takes care of the critical crease above your eye. It really helps blend in your eyeshadow so you're not stuck with dark spots and evens out the total effect of the eyeshadow. This brush lets you gets into your eyeshadow crease from a couple angles to make sure you blend perfectly. I couldn't do without this one. It lets you use less eyeshadow too, because it blends so well. Bravo to Bare Escentuals!

Everything is good

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

Everything is god when it comes from Bare Essentials. Their brushes last for years. I have been using the same brushes from them for 5 years and they still feel brand new. They easily glide makeup and do not shed. Top notch!

Best applicator ever.

from Billings, MT

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

It works wonders. It's perfect for everything and it doesn't hold the shade on the brush. It's soft and I wouldnt ever use anything other than it. I use it everyday when I put my make up on. It's soft, doesn't fray, doesn't fall apart. I've been using it for almost three years now, and I've gotten many of my friends to use it too. They said it was amazing and it's all they buy now. I've gotten it for my younger sister for Christmas and ts perfect. The eye shadows don't smudge or fade away, the mascara doesn't look like youre wearing any, but it lengthens the lashes. I was so excited to start using it, and I'm glad I did. It's the best make up out there and the applicators are amazing."-soft, easy to use, and not expensive at all! I'm glad I started using it, my skin has never been this soft!!!!!!!!!

Versatile

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

This is a great brush from Bare Escentuals. It is so versatile. I use it for the crease of my lid with dry powder shadow and also wet to apply the powder as a liner. It is so well made, as is usually the case for the bare escentual brushes. I received mine in a kit that I bought so I did not pay the cost of the brush by itself. That cost seems way to high for me while there are other brushes on the market just as nice and sturdy as this one. It also washes well and dries nicely to make it last longer. It didn't really start to lose bristles until the second or third time I washed it. Even then it didn't affect the brush's performance much. It is a very effective brush to use with minerals too as it holds the powders well and has a very even distribution.

Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush is great!

from Webster, PA

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

For years, I applied my eyeshadow with either my finger or a q-tip. However, when I started to wear more complicated eye makeup that required contouring and such, I knew it was time for a good eyeshadow brush.

I didn't want to spend a ton of money on my first eyeshadow brush so when I came across the Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush and it was moderately priced and it appeared to be of quality, I jumped on purchasing it.

After trying it, I concluded that it gives me great control over my eyeshadow application and is especially good for applying my base eyeshadow.

It is very soft and the handle is long which makes me less likely to drop it. My only complaint is that it does shed a good bit when I wash it. However, I usually use dish soap so maybe that is too sharp. When the time comes, I will be more than happy to replace this brush. I recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a good eyeshadow brush!

Great brush for eyeshadow!

from Hermitage, TN

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

I love the bare escentuals line. I use all the powdres and brushes. They really are fantastic. I would say however that the powder can get a bit messy. You dont' even see it but it does scatter like dust and it will build up. That is the one down fall. But the eyeshadows are fantastic! Go on so smooth and this brush it just perfect! It lets you get just enough and it puts it on super smooth. It even works on regular pressed shadows but don't press down to hard or it will break the pressed shadow into pieces. I would recommend mainly using it with the bare minerals makeup. If you get their kits and on their monthly delivery every so often they send out free gifts and that is how I got this one. It cam free. I can't imagine doing my eye makeup without it now!

Love the Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush!

from Littleton, CO

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

I love the Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush! It makes putting on eyeshadow soooo easy, especially when crunched for time on those busy mornings! The brush works great, especially with that unique angle that I really haven't been able to find on any other makeup brush. I use it with both Bare Escentuals and other brands. I have not yet had a problem with the bristles becoming out of shape, but I've only owned the brush for about 3 months. However, I have cleaned the brush using a little bit of soapy water and my fingers, and the end result was just like new. I've tried cleaning other makeup brushes but this one was exceptional. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. Well worth the money.

great brush

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Bare Escentuals Tapered Eyeshadow Brush:

I probably use this brush, along with my foundation brush the most. I use this for every application for my eye shadows and don't just use this solely for BE eye color products. They work well with my other high end eye shadows as they hold just the right amount of product and blends it in beautifully. No make up application feels right unless you have the proper tools. This is one of the best eye shadow brushes. Been using this one for years. Just love this brush everything goes on nice and sleek and its amazing only 12 bucks.. I couldnt buy a better brush then this.. Easy to cleaning under water and then let it dry out doesnt smear or anything.. overall a great brush.. love the look it gives and perfect application..

Best eyeshadow brush I have ever owned