3.8

3.8

Bare Escentuals has a Great Brush & Long Lasting

from Littlefield, TX

Comments about Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush:

Like many others I got this from the beginners set, and that was over two years ago.  This Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Brush has gotten alot of use.   I started off using it for foundation, and yes I had fallout, but it was minimal, and got better after washing and using it. To get a heavier coverage on my foundation this worked, but seemed like it took more foundation as opposed to the kabuki brush.  Then I started using it for mineral veil application, which with a light hand I am able to get  a sheer cover. Recently,  I purchased a NARS powder blush, and this brush works great!  I use a stippling technique to apply the blush, and I get a sheer wash of color that I can build up with this brush.    Only thing is to be careful and not to use hot or warm water when washing it otherwise over time it could dry out the bristles.  Overall a very versatile brush! Very happy with this  :)

Best brush for the price!

from Winter Springs, FL

Comments about Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush:

When using any type of powder foundation you really need a great brush and this is it! I have tried other cheaper brushes and they all left me with little hairs all over my face...disgusting! Not this one.  Although it is a little expensive, there are other brands out there that are even more and seem to work not as well as the Bare escentuals / bareMinerals line of brushes. This brush works great with foundation , blush or mineral veil. it is also very easy to clean and once you do clean it, it goes back to its original shape very easily and it stays nice and soft, unlike some other expensive brushes that I have had in the past. I own a couple of these brushes just so I have one for blush and the other for foundation and mineral veil use. Once you try bare escentuals / bareMinerals you just don't turn back!  This brush is one of the most popular so it is very easy to locate in stores and online, so you won't have to look far!

Neutral Reviewer

from Stillwater, MN

Comments about Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush:

I thought I would love this brush, but I dont care for it as much as I do my kabuki brush.

This one started to smell only a few weeks after using it... not sure why. So I took the Bare Mineral brush shampoo and cleaned it and the bristles started to come out. Id randomly find them on my face, neck and shirt/clothing here and ther. I threw this brush away. Thankfully it came in a kit i bought from BE so it is not much of a loss to me.... but it would have been nice if the price of the brush and the quality of the brush went hand in hand.

Love this brush

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush:

While I think the Bare Escentuals make-up products are pretty good at best their brushes are a much higher quality and I love them. They allow me to put my make-up on flawlessly, I use this one for blush because it works well for it. The bristles are soft and silky and feel great against my skin. They do not come out like other cheaper brushes and they do not bend or get mishapen easily either. I clean mine once a week and they have proven themselves and held up through the daily abuse and wear and tear that I give them. They clean easily and dry to look brand new again. I love the size of this brush and the way the handle fits inside my hand perfectly! I love this brush and am glad I at least got something out of my Bare Escentuals kit because as I said before I am definitely not a huge fan of their makeup line. Overall, I say skip the makeup and just buy one of their brushes. You'll be happier that way.

Quality brush

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush:

I bought this brush with my Bare Minerals starter kit. And while I don't see paying full price for it, I love the brush! I find that its shape is designed for precise application for this make up.  You do, however, definitely have to use it as directed in the videos and by the in store makeup technician.  Swirl, tap, buff. If you don't "swirl" it, the make up will not evenly disburse within the bristles.  If you don't tap it, you will have to spend mucih more time buffing to keep the initial spot the brush touched your skin from being darker than the rest.  And if you don't buff, then it doesn't seem to give you the best coverage.

However, if applied as directed, I find the brush to be everything you expect a quality brush to be.  I love how it came with its own cleaning solution and specific instructions to care for it.  I feel like it will last a lifetime if I properly care for it as instructed. It is also comfortable to use and soft on my face.