Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam

Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam

OK but not worth the extra cost

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam:

I don't really use Bare Escentuals products. However, I received this as a gift and since I love trying new beauty products I was excited to try it. It did a pretty good job but it didn't wow me. When I checked the price online I thought it was expensive for the results it produced. I have cleansers that are in my normal rotation that do just as well, if not better, and they are very inexpensive. This product doesn't have a lot of additives that can cause problems with acne prone and sensitive skin. It didn't irritate or burn my skin in any way.

This did a good job of removing dirt, excess oil, grime, and impurities that accumulated on my face throughout the day. My skin did feel clean and fresh. It did seem to rinse nicely without leaving any residues. It really didn't make my skin tone seem brighter or more even. It did seem to keep my t-zone more free of oil and didn't make the dry parts of my face drier.

Ease of Application
I prefer pump bottles. This comes in a tube that you have to screw the cap on and off.

This is lightly scented and is not obnoxious or overpowering in any way. The scent pretty much disappears after you're done washing your face.

• Ease of Application:

Great Product

Comments about Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam:

I use the Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam at morning and night, and I have seen a drastic reduction in the amount of breakouts I have. In the past I used ProActiv, but I was looking for a product that is natural so I switched to Bare Escentuals Deep Cleansing Foam. I am so happy that I switched products! This product is gently enough to use 2 times a day on my combination skin. Both of my sisters also use this cleaner, and they love it as well. I don't plan to ever switch from using this product.

This has greatly lessened my amount of breakouts. It is very gently on my skin, and it helps keep my skin feeling clean. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily. It is the perfect product.

Ease of Application
This product is very easy to use. A very small amount goes a long way. You use a pea-sized amount, add water, and lather the product.

I haven't ever really noticed the scent with this product. I don't think it would bother anyone who is sensitive to different scents.

• Ease of Application: