Other Lips:
Lipstick
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick

Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick lines, colors and tingles!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick:

I received a free Buxom 3-piece lip set as my birthday gift from Sephora. The set includes Big & Healthy Lip Polish, Big & Healthy Lip Cream and **Big & Healthy Lip Stick**. All three products are designed to plump your lips, but I didn't get any lip pluming action from any of them. Regardless, I still like this product (and the other two also).

**Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick** is a lipstick that looks and acts like a lip liner & lipstick in one tube. It comes in a twist up pencil that is bigger than a traditional lip liner. It has a pointed tip, making it great for lining your lips, but it easily fills in your lips like a lipstick too.

The finish of this lipstick is matte. It isn't as drying as traditional matte lipsticks and it seems to last longer than a regular, non-matte lipstick. It tingles when you put it on because it supposed to plump your lips. I love the tingling sensation, but I wish it actually plumped my lips. I actually see no difference in lip fullness after I use this.

I like that this product is paraben-free, but I wish it was 100% natural like bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipstick.

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick is my FAVORITE lipstick: EVER!

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick:

I am a make up fanatic; the only thing I love more than mascara and lip products is perhaps chocolate. I am an absolute lover of the** Bare Mineral **line, especially their Buxom products.** Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick **is a multi-tasker's dream. Not only is this a wonderfully long wearing lip stick, but it works as a great lip liner and plumper as well. It gives great definition to my lips and fills in with this super smooth, non-sticky texture.

**Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick **does have some plumping power; you can feel the slight tingle sensation the moment you apply it. I am not a HUGE fan of lipsticks, but **Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick **stays on like no other lipstick I've used before. It almost gives my lips a little bit of a stain, but stays on fantastic with a balm as a base and looks smashing with a gloss over it. This comes with a built in sharper to keep the tip in wonderful shape for on the go coloring. **Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick contains no:**

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates (whatever that is)

**Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick **is a creamy yet dry consistency which is surprising because this does contain a combination of antioxidants, vitamins A C and E that are really great for keeping your lips smooth. If you're looking for a great lipstick, **Buxom Big & Healthy **is my all time favorite!