Other Dolls & Stuffed Animals:
Barbie
Y7056
Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll

Summary

The Barbie® Glam Convertible! is the perfect vehicle to make a statement and cruise around town in ultra-glam style! The design features shiny metallic wheels, seat belts (safety first!) and a moving steering wheel. Barbie® touches include a signature pink print interior and a Barbie® logo license plate. With the top down and the wind in her hair, Barbie® doll will definitely enjoy this ride! Includes car and doll.

Ages 3 and older.

Fits Standard Barbie Dolls 11-1/2 in. tall

Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll

• No (3), Yes (3)

I kept it for myself!

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Trendy/Stylish Dresser

Pros

• Comfortable
  • cool accessories
  • Easy to store
  • Lovely Colors
  • Practical
  • Washes Well
  • Well Made

• Birthdays
    • Hannukah
    • Holiday gifting
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

This awesome doll comes with hair and jewelry accessories and with a cool convertible to boot. The colors are very vivid, the doll has gorgeous face features and I know my niece went crazy when she saw it. I had originally purchased it for her, but I kept the box and took it to my classroom for my girl students to play with her, instead. I will purchase another one. There are other cultural versions available, which is also awesome.

• Sizing:
    • Feels true to size
    • Comfort vs Style:
    • Style Driven

Enjoyable

from Texas

Pros

• Figure Flattering
    • Practical
    • Quality Materials
    • Washes Well
    • Well Made

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

I got this for my daughter last year and it has been one of the best toys I have gotten her so far. She plays with it just about everyday. It is sturdy and very wellade. She takes it outside and has kept up very well. The color hasnt fade on the car it is still intact. My daighter has had spills, dropped it, even througj it on concrete one time. I love the barbie doll it came with as well. The outfit is fery stylish and it one of my daughters favorite barbie. Considering she has about 40 barbie dolls. My duaghter is 7. I recommend this car/barbie combo it is worth the money.

• Sizing:
        • Feels true to size
        • Comfort vs Style:
        • Style Driven

Very sturdy and reliable

from Jasper, IN

Pros

• Colorfast
        • Sturdy

• Indoor
          • Outdoor

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

We bought this for our granddaughter. She loved it. It withstood a LOT of abuse from her older brother and actually spent loads of time outside and remained colorfast.

Good but pricy

from NA

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

I did not want to purchase this product as the price was very high and plus it was not worth buying for my child who was just 4 years old and she would not be so familiar with cars but my husband purchased it from an online shopping portal for her last birthday and gifted her the same. When my daughter saw her birthday gift, she was super excited with the car and the doll that came with the car. The car was quite big and pink in color which is my daughter's favorite color. Even the seat belt is pink in color which makes it look attractive.

The car is quite big and it has shiny metallic wheels which look quite elegant. The car does not require batteries which was required by the other cars we have recently purchased and the weight of the car is quite less. My daughter keeps playing with the barbie doll and makes her drive the car always. However, the product is quite expensive for the features this car has.

I love it!!

from Laredo, TX

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

I bought this for my sister and she absolutely love it! she keeps playing with it every day!! recommend it por girls

Great toy

Pros

• Includes Doll

• Anytime

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

I bought this for my niece because everyone who has a Barbie needs a car for her! I loved that it came with a doll, I felt like I was getting a better deal. It is pink, of course, and has shiny wheels. It is a small convertible, perfect for Barbie and a friend, or boyfriend! It works well on any type of flooring, such as carpet or wood. It is even fun to take outside and "drive" around, especially on a windy day so Barbie's hair can blow around! My niece always has fun with this. I like that it is not too big and something she can take with her, unlike a camper or something larger. Unfortunately the seatbelts are always a pain to deal with. My niece prefers not to use them because they do not always stay in place. I wish there was a "trunk" to place things. My niece would love to store extra things in there if she could. Even having the hood open would have been ideal. Overall I recommend this product to any little girl who loves her Barbie's.

Cute, classic toy!

from Central Jersey

Comments about Barbie Glam Convertible! + Doll:

We have owned this Glam Barbie and hot pink convertible car combo for a few years now. I got this for my four-year-old for Christmas and it has held up well. Barbie is the same classic character that I played with when I was a child 30 years ago. I am glad to see that she is still around and bringing loads of enjoyment two little girls everywhere still. I always preferred toys that require imagination rather than buttons and screens. I was a little concerned when we first opened it up and felt how cheap the plastic was on the car, but so far so good. My kids are very rough on their toys and this one is still looking brand-new after years of use. My son likes to use it as well for his boy toys. A Barbie is a Barbie, so no compl I was a little concerned when we first opened it up and felt how cheap the plastic was on the car, but so far so good. My kids are very rough on their toys and this one is still looking brand-new after years of use. My son likes to use it as well for his boy toys. The car still looks absolutely brand-new with its bright pink paint job. And for some reason this Barbies hair has never turned into a big mangled mess. So I'm not sure why she is different than the rest, but that is a huge plus! Overall, this is a great combo gift for any little girl on your list.