4.8

Great rewards!

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Bank of America - Bass Pro Platinum Plus Visa Card:

I am a frequent shopper of products from Bass Pro shop, from clothing to fishing gear I love ordering from them. Especially when they have sales and I can stock up on stuff.

That's where my Bass Pro Rewards card comes in. They have an outstanding card and rewards program. I love that I can get rewards on things I am going to buy anyway and then use those rewards to get more stuff I will use.

Tracking rewards is easy too. The fact that the card is through Bank of America makes it super easy to keep track of your rewards and spending.

One of my favorite rewards cards and companies for sure. I personally would rather a card that offers rewards like this than an airline mile reward card.

Customer Service
They have really good customer service. If I am not mistaken it is through Bank of America, which might be why they are so good.

Available Rates
The rates and the way the rewards system works with the rates is really good. One of the best parts of the card.

• Customer Service:
  • Available Rates:

Great card to earn extras!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Bank of America - Bass Pro Platinum Plus Visa Card:

We got this card one time when we were out on a fishing trip and our boats motor had a major malfunction and was just completely shot. We needed to buy a new one and some other parts and tools and we were a long ways from home and didn't want to just shoot down out trip, so we applied for the card and were approved and able to buy all of the items that we needed. The limit that was given to us was pretty high and gave us all the leeway that we needed to be able to shop. The APR rate was comparable to most other store cards, it was not super low, but it was decent. I really liked that it was through Bank of America as that is who we bank through and it made the process of getting the card very simple. After you spend a certain amount of money you earn rewards for your card, these are very helpful and add up quickly, so they are a definite perk of having this card and using it. I have never had to deal with customer service over the phone but I can only imagine that it would be very pleasant.

• Customer Service:
  • Available Rates:

Bass Pro Points, Ease of online tracking with BoA account

from Jenks, OK

Comments about Bank of America - Bass Pro Platinum Plus Visa Card:

Card is great.  FYI - Bass Pro Shops will send you gift certificates after you reach a dollar amount available for spending.  Call and opt out of this.  Your points will accumulate and you only need to swipe your card at the store.

BoA account access is great and easy to track purchases.

I love using it to earn points on items we actually use.

from Missouri

Comments about Bank of America - Bass Pro Platinum Plus Visa Card:

It is very convenient to use my Bass Pro Credit Card from Bank of America. I earn points to spend at Bass Pro. The points do get to be used, because we like to shop at Bass Pro Shops. I can check the balance on my account, check transactions and payments that have been made to my account and pay the bill online. I used this credit card all the time.