Other Bandages:

Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof

Real tough!

from Erie, PA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Promotes Healing
  • Safe

Cons

• Emergency Preparedness
    • Keep In The Medicine Cabinet
    • Outdoor Activities
    • Quick Fix

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

With a 3-year-old at home, my family keeps Band-Aids stashed everywhere! We have tried and use them all! Immediately, I was intrigued by this product for it's claim of holding up to water exposure. Between my young son & lack of dishwasher, I spend A LOT of time at the sink. Therefore, covering and protecting cuts on my hand or fingers is very difficult — if not impossible.
    Now, let me say, the day I received Band-Aid Tough Strips, I immediately put it to the test. I wrapped the medium sized bandage around my left index finger (I'm left handed), right below the 2nd knuckle. Then, I resumed with life. I spent the next 2 days as I typically do: washing either dishes or my hands at least once an hour; vacuuming multiple times; playing in the sand with my son; showering; bathing my son; etc. After 2 straight days of putting it through the ringer, the band-aid remained on my finger, and was durable enough to show very minimal signs of wear.
    I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

I received a free sample of new Band-Aid Tough strips in exchange for my feedback. My opinion is based entirely on my personal experience, and not affected by any other factors.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Super durable

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

I always go with Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand self adhesive bandages because of their proven superior performance. These waterproof bandages blow the competition out of the water. They are extraordinarily durable and comfortable. These are great for kids because they wont fall off, and are more difficult to peel off.

Trustworthy

from Milford, OH

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

Great product! I worked up blisters from gardening and after a blister broke, cleaned up, put a Band-Aid Tough Strip on and went back to gardening. It keep my wound clean and WATERPROOF! All the sweating didn't make it come off.

Great Bandaid

from Oxford, MA

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

These bandaids are great!! We used them after my son had some stitches taken out. They worked great while swimming in the pool and even at the beach. They completely kept the cut dry and clean. The only problem is you need to change every day. If you leave it on for more than a day or two it is difficult to remove without having a sticky residue.

Band-Aid Tough Strips really last through everything!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

I always seem to get cut or scrapes in places where bandages do not like to stick - like on my foot or on my hand - somewhere I always have to worry about the bandage falling off. When I first started using band aid tough strips it was great to finally not have to worry about the bandage falling off. These things stick really well, and are extremely water proof. The only thing is that they maybe stick too well and leave a pretty significant residue when you take them off but I am willing to trade that in to have bandages that I do not have to worry about when I get a cut. It would be nice if they came in some kind of fun color or character so that my children would want to use them more as well, but they are happy enough to use them when the wound really needs something to stick.

These are the best Band-Aids I have found

from Farmingdale, NY

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

I discovered these band aids by mistake and now they are the only ones I buy.  When they say that the band aid stays on, they mean it.  There is no need to worry about it falling off when it get wet and then you need to find another band aid.  They do not come off at all.  There have been times when the band aid started to frey and even then it did not come off.  I tell everyone about these band aids.

Band-AId Battle Tough

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

Being curious about a great many ramdom things, I recently read a history of the Band-Aid, and though I won't spoil the thrill of the intellectual discovery for oneself, I'll say it really explains how and why the Band-Aid brand is as reliably tough as something you'd find in a battlefield medic's kit. Several family members work powerwashing and chemically treating roofs for algae, and this Band-Aid is the only thing that seems to stay on. Having some cheaper, less thoughtfully-made version sliding off continually is more than a nuisance and can become a pain in the hand as well as the other. This is the type I also use as a heel guard in shoes, and I've used one successfully to cover and protect a chip in a car windshield until I got it in for repair. The idea for the latter came from a lady I know who used the waterproof Band-Aids on her windshield for 5 or six years, only had to change them when she worked the wipers.

Band Aid Tough Strips are the best

from Springfield, OH

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

I won't buy any other brand or style of bandage. My husband is a machinist and is forever cutting himself. Band Aid waterproof tough strips are the only bandages worth my money. They hold up for him wich is almost like doing a magic trick! He can wear them at work and that means a lot for me that he can keep the cuts clean. I am so thankful that Band Aid makes such a wonderful product

Band Aid Tough Strips are Great if You are active

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

I have been using Band Aid Tough Strips since they came out. I do alot of work in the kitchen which means My hands get wet alot, so I need a band aid that will keep on sticking. My Husband does alot of outside work and is very picky about band aids and doesn't want to keep reapplying and even He is happy with Tough Strips because they stay on. They are made of fabric so easily move with whatever You have them on and stay comfortable. Since they stay on so well, to Me it is a savings because We use less band aids not haveing to replace them so often. They are made by the reputable Johnson & Johnson Company, a company that You can trust for first aid. I feel that My cuts or burns are better protection from germs and are able to heal faster with the heavy duty fabric that has supe sticky adhesive. Band Aid Tough Strips are a step up from regular band aids and since they came out have definitly been Our choice.

Super sticking waterproof Band-aid protection

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Band-Aid Tough-Strips Waterproof:

*Band-Aid Band-Aid tough-strips Waterproof* bandages are one of the best bandages I have ever used.

The fabric bandages have a superstick adhesive which stays on under many conditions that normal bandages just don't. We used them at the beach and pool to protect a small cut on the sole of a foot.The bandages are 1" x 3 1/4" wide and fitted to the curve of the foot very well.

- They stayed put even with walking in the sand ,

-  They stayed put in the water at the beach in the pool and in the shower

- They stayed put wearing tennis shoes and while wearing rubber flipflops.

The bandages come 20 strips to a box and although they are more expensive than some bandages you just don't have to replace them but once a day. In fact we sometimes had difficulty getting an edge loose to peel the bandage off. I would recommend hem to any one . They probably would be a great match up with children because they are difficult to get off and would prevent a little one from peeling the bandages off.