Other Bandages:

Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each

Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions The Pain {thank God!}

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

This is easily a 5 Star item, as any female who loves shoes can attest to---this product is an amazing LIFESAVER. You can wear this, and not be embarrassed by hobbling/lurching steps when wearing your gorgeous heels out at night---or during the day, as I work in retail, and like to wear my pretty shoes on the floor. {That's my justification: they're "work shoes" so yes, I need another pair of shoes---right...} These Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister cushions may seem a pricey alternative to regular band aids, but that's where you have to think that this is NOT a replacement for band aids, these are specifically for blisters---so worth the cost as a specialty item. Seriously. If I've forgotten to Blister Block then these are what I reach for. Your solution in a 6 -pack.

cushions blisters & cardboard cuts

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

I must say I am very happy with this product! First off my husband sunburned his shins so badly that large oozing blisters appeared.  Bad decisions in a Kayak on an overcast day.  As we look back we probably should have sought out a care of a doctor ~ but we medicated on our own.  These were used for 2 weeks on his shins and he had relief from his pants rubbing against his blisters, plus if he just even bumped the area the band aids helped cushion him.  We were thankful for the help this product gave us.  Just this past Christmas I was opening a Christmas house box and alas I cut my hand on the cardboard box.  It cut deeper than paper - and I put a regular band aid on and it burned and burned - then I went through my med box and came across 1 of these we had left.  I put it on - I was surprised that it kept my cut clean, but it also padded my cut too.  In about 3 days I took the band aid off and it was still so sticky.  That would be my only complaint that it left sticky goo on my hand upon taking it off - but it was well worth the goo for the comfort I had with my cut.

Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions do a good job

from Houston, TX

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

I discovered Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions when I was in Florida on vacation.  I wore a new pair of shoes and did not wear hose which resulted in a painful blister.  I went to a drugstore in the area an search the shelves for something other than a regular band aid that would protect the affected area.  I saw the Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions on the shelf and decided to give them a try.  These blister cushions did an admirable job and enabled me to continue enjoying my vacation with aplomb.  They are small, stick well to the wound and take the pain away.  I was amazed at how quickly the blister healed and the small level of discomfort that I experienced.  I now keep Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister cushions in my medicine cabinet at home and in my travel kit.  They are a product that does the job as advertised.  I have recommended these blister cushions to many friends and have had good feedback.

Never fear having to spend a day in new shoes again!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

I recommend these blister pads to friends and family every chance I get, and I always carry some in my purse. I got a painful, bleeding blister on the back of my foot in the middle of a Minnesota winter, so wearing flip flops unti it healed was not an option. I was nervous at first about the adhesive on the pad sticking directly to the open wound, but it did not irritate the wound, and stayed in place perfectly all day at work, walking the dog, a kickboxing class at the gym, and even riding my horse. These pads cushion so well that I honestly felt no pain at all.

I will never fear spending a day in new shoes again!

Band Aid Blister Bandages are a life saver

from Attleboro, MA

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

After going to Los Angeles to visit my family, I developed a blister on the back of my heel.  My sister who wears a lot of heels (shoes) gave me one of these bandages to use and I was amazed at how this bandage absorbed the pain and helped the blister to heal, even when the blister was opened.  I'm usually a huge wimp when it comes to pain, especially when it comes to my feet.  So when this bandage readily handled my pain, I was tremendously impressed.  So, after that experience, I have always kept a box of these bandages in my medicine cabinet just in case.

Well, this past summer when my other sister came to visit, she wore an ill fitting pair of shoes and got terrible blisters and regular bandages weren't helping. When she finally fessed up to what was bothering her, I gave her my blister band aids and she was quickly relieved and swore that she too would never go without them again.

BUY THIS!

from Clinton, NY

Comments about Band Aid Advanced Healing Blister, Cushions 6 Each:

I suffer from buying too many shoes! With that comes blisters. I bought a new pair of shows to wear in New York City and I tried to break them in the day before (because they went with my outfits!). As I was walking I started to hobble and walk on my tip-toes because my feet were in pain. I was trying to deny it but it was there- blisters! So I went to the drugstore and went to the band-aid isle and there they were! I bought them (even without a coupon!) and put them on in the car. I then decided to walk around to test it out and it worked! I walked all over New York City for two days and I felt no pain! This is so perfect. It is also not bulky or uncomfortable to wear. You could not see the bandaid because of the clear sides that it has. I also LOVE the fact that you can leave them on for a few days- they do not come off in the shower. They also didn't give me a rash like most band-aids do.