3.6
Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage

3.6

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage does a good job

My daughter and I use Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages quite often. She is involved in sports, and I walk two miles every night. Sometimes, she gets blisters on her fingers due to gymnastics and volleyball events. The little blister care bandages help take a sting off of the wound. They also stay on and last through showering and water use. They also are flexible and easy to wrap around any callus or blister.

I recently purchased a new pair of shoes and as often happens when you break shoes in, there is some blistering on skin. I have some Band-Aid Healing Blister Care Bandages, and they really do help provide a barrier between the shoes and skin, allowing for pain free walks.

I guess I stock up on boxes of these bandages. I have one issue with them, though. They are a bit pricey and also there are not many in a box. The pay-off, although, is the unique way they are able to help protect blisters from dirt, water, and germs. So, in that regards, I highly recommend them, especially if you are an athlete or do many physical activities.

Works Ok

I'm sure every girl has been there when she finds the perfect shoes and decides that buying them is worth more than eating dinner for the next week.  Well i am definatly that girl.  I tend to buy the cutest and most terribly uncomfortable shoes on the planet.  I bought this one pair of flats and they were so perfect for work and they were on sale so i couldnt pass up the deal and bought the shoes.  That night at home i walked around in them a little bit and I was pretty proud of myself.  I went to work the next day and wore them and i got compliments from my friends.  I was so excited about my new shoes that i ignored the pain they gave me.  That is until the next morning when i went to put them on again and thought i had sliced my heel with a knife.  I looked at both of my heels and they had the biggest blisters.  I put on a pair of slip ons and went to the drug store and saw these bandaides and since they were what i needed i got them.  I decided to wear socks over them with some comfy shoes and when i got home the bandaid was smushed into my sock.  The next day i had to put normal bandaides on top of it to keep it in place.  It was a hassel.  I'm going to stick with normal bandaides, medicated ointment, and comfortable shoes.

Great Job at Healing and Keeping Blisters Away

from Knightdale, NC

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

First of all, my feet are terribly put off my dress shoes. So Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages are a must for me, especially when I get a new pair of dress shoes. I don't know what it is about how they are made but the Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages last me forever. I can keep them on in the shower or bath and they last for days.

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage for a pocket of protection around your blister and allow it to actually heal on it's own. I did find that from time-to-time they start to get less stuck to your skin around the edges and can stick to your socks slightly. Overall I didn't find this to be a big problem. Because I wear them on my feet, I didn't have any problem removing the bandages. But they are sticky and I suppose they would hurt if you were removing them from somewhere with hair.

They are a little on the pricey side which is why I will only use them for blisters and new shoes. But I do recommend giving them a try!

Too expensive for an average product

from Ontario, CA

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

The Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage sounded like a good invention, but overall I don't think it's worth the extra money. The pros are that they are waterproof, there is more cushion, and that they stick well. However, there are plenty of other band aids that are waterproof and stick well too. The most advantageous part is the extra cushion when you get blisters. As a woman, wearing nice shoes a lot of times means getting blisters on your feet. Getting them at the back of your heel is especially painful and having a bandaid with extra cushion is definitely much more comfortable. But it's only worth it to wear the band aid with slippers or when you're not wearing shoes at all. Because if you wear this blister band aid and then put on a pair of shoes with a backing where your heel is at, the band aid will eventually come off just like any other band aid. I would much rather pay less and just get regular band aids.

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage does a good job

from Pierpont, SD

Works Ok

from Council Bluffs, IA

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages Fantastic

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

I was absolutely pleased the first time I tried Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages. I have only used these on blisters caused by friction and they worked so good. I have a medical condition that causes my feet and legs to swell and retain fluid which in turn causes my shoes to become tight and to cause blisters. These Blister Card Bandages have cushioning and provide protection to the areas that are blistered or about to blister. They stayed on while swiming and bathing and protected the area from further irritation and the blister from popping and causing infection and additional irritation. The only draw back I had was for one blister I needed a large bandage. If they come in different sizes I haven't located them. They are a bit pricey but they keep my feet from hurting so I will pay the additional cost. I am a repeat consumer so they have to be worth it. What a great idea and product.

the blister care bandages really stay on good

from Boston, MA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

New shoes, bad fitting shoes, walking for too long in any pair of shoes. Now you've got a blister. Unless it is warm weather and you can wear open back shoes, you are going to be uncomfortable walking around in any pair of shoes. As a wearer of mostly unpractical shoes on brick/concrete/stone city sidewalks, I can honestly say that these Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage help to heal and protect your blister. They dont have a little fabric square thing that will stick to the blister and pull on it when you change the band aid. It is just all a very smooth gel/plasticky type substance that covers the blister entirely. It won't come off in the shower, and it will keep your blister protected. I have also used these on cuts or scratches on my kids, when I really want to keep the injury covered. Band-Aid still makes the best Band-Aids out there. These are a little pricey compared to regular Band-Aids, but worth to keep a few on hand.

Blister Care Bandages work great.

from Woodsfield, OH

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

My daughter developed a nasty blister on her heel during soccer conditioning this past summer. These bandages provided a nice gel-like cushion so she was able to practice. The only draw-back was that they made the blistered area so soft and moist that you couldn't leave the bandage on for an extended period. She would apply the bandage only for practice and then remove it to allow the air to hit the blister and scab it over.

A disappointing product

from Oregon City, OR

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

I purchased a package of Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandages in anticipation of the blisters my daughter and I would get while traveling in Paris and London.

We both packed lots of pairs of very cute shoes and knew we would be doing a lot of walking. I knew this was likely to result in blisters. I did not want the pain or inconvenience of a blister to prevent us from having a great vacation, so I drug this package of bandages "across the pond."

It wasn't long before I had a chance to use on of these on the back of my heel. I put it one and wore sandals that had a strap that covered the bandage. The bandage edges loosened as a result of the strap from the sandal.

I then tried a new bandage and put on shoes that had a full back. I ran into the same problem because the top of the bandage was outside of the top of the back of the shoe.

The worse part was the mess that was left behind when the bandage was removed. It was sticky and difficult to remove.

They are definitely waterproof, but are also expensive.

These bandages are the best for healing and stay on for days!

from Park City, UT

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

These bandages are great for most kinds of wounds.  I use them for everything.  They're a bit more expensive, but they stay on until the wound is healed.  And they are so flexible that I forget I have them on.

Johnson and Johnson Advanced Healing Blister Care is a miracle!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Care Bandage:

Johnson and Johnson Advanced Blister care bandage exceeded my wildest expectations.  I had an enormous, 1.5" x 1", blister that had persisted for numerous days. My physician suggested I use it to draw the fluid out of the blister. I was skeptical, but within 48 hours when I changed the bandage it had created it's own small drainage point and I was able to express the remaining fluid. The bandage stays in place even in the water. I am continuing to use it during the healing phase. I am not prone to exaggeration and will give this bandage a triple A+.