3.5
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50
PRODUCT RECALLED

Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50

3.5

playtes banana boat sunscreen is too greasy

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50:

this sunscreen is way too greesy. when i spray it on its like i just took a bath in a pool of grease. at first i thought that the greasiness would go away but it never did i was greasy all day while walkin around on south beach which is definately not a good look. the other problem i had with this product is that it caused my face to break out terribly. prior to me using the product my face was cleared of any pimples or rash whatsoever but after i used the sunscreen my face immediately began to feel irritated and in the night pimples and rash began to appear on my face.. i was highly upset because it messed up my face really bad. one thing i will say is that i didnt get any sunburn whatsoever. after south beach after i reached home i had no bikin line... i didnt even get a tan which was nice but i think that i paid the price by wearing that greasy thing on my skin all day..its also waterproof.. feel free to try mayb your feedback will be better than mine..

Quick and easy protection

from Tuba City, AZ

I was a little sceptical at first, but loved this sunscreen as soon as I used it. Putting sunscreen on my toddler is no longer a fight, she actually likes being "sprayed." I also put this sunscreen on before I go running and it stays on and protects my skin the whole time, no sweating it off.

Great sunscreen for people who don't like wearing sunscreen.

from Rougemont, NC

This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever tried!  We own a pool, so during the year my family of 5 goes through a lot of sunscreen.  Banana Boat sport continuous spray is great for myself as well as my kids.  It is so easy to apply because you don't have to rub it in.  This is great for kids who are always in a hurry to get outside.  It also has a very pleasant smell and withstands a lot of water play before it needs to be reapplied.  I would highly recommend banana boat sport continuous spray for it protection and convenience.

So easy to use

from Northumberland, PA

I love this stuff, it is so easy to use, there is no greasy or sticky cream to get all over you and your clothes. You also don't need to rub it in, so it makes it so simple. I have had no problem with the spray head clogging either. It lasts a really long time to, I find I don't need to reapply as often as some other creams and sprays. I also find kids don't run and hide from it. It's a simple two second spray and go. It also has a very pleasent smell, and soaks in very quickly. I recomnd this to anyone who has children, or hates sticky, gooey sunscreen creams. It's also very simple to carry with you and you don't have to worry about the tube squeezing and opening all over your purse or beach bag. This is the only sunscreen I buy for my family anymore. So anyone wondering if this works as good as a cream, I think it works much better, and without all the mess. You also don't need to keep trying to get your kids to stand still every hour to reapply, so that is a big plus in my book.

I love it.

from Brightwood, VA

I love this product.  I hate when sunscreen gets hot and runny.  With the ultra mist continuous spray formula you don't have to worry about it.  You can just spray your self at any angle and get full, even coverage.  The cooling spray is refreshing when you spray it on your skin and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasey.  The formula protects against both UVA and UVB rays.  I usually tan pretty easily but I still like to protect my skin.  I like to use a higher SPF like 45 or 50 so this product is perfect form me.  There is no need to reapply every time you get wet. I feel like my skin is protected when I wear this product.  I also like bannana boat after sun lotion.

I actually burned instead of being protected.

from Holland, MI

My nieces, my boyfriend and I tried this out when we went to the fair.  My boyfriend is fair skinned, and a red head.  First off, the continuous spray didn't continuously spray.  I had to pump it again and again.  It went on in a thin line down our arms but it's so light I couldn't tell where it was.  Only after we spent time in the sun did we see where it went.  My half-latina niece had a darker stripe where her "sun screen" had been, my other niece had a reddish stripe down her arm.  My arms were  burnt and felt itchy.  My boyfriend had a very red stripe down his arms.  I'm not going to use it again!