Other Sunscreens:
Banana Boat
Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion

Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion

Banana Boat actually works.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion:

I really do not like being out in the sun a lot but I love to swim so I have to have a sunscreen that is actually waterproof. I have tried several others but Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion works the best. I am not sure how long it last when you are in the water but I did not get one single sunburn last year. I used Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion whenever Iwas going to be in the sun for long periods of time. I always swim so it really has to be waterproof and Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion is and it is sweat proof too for those who want to be more active in the sun. The only time I am doing something like that is when I a mowing the grass. I have a dark skin color but still burn if I stay out in the sun without sunscreen and I hate having a sunburn it is one of the worst feelings. So I will be getting some more for this summer because I do not want any sunburns this year either. If you sweat a lot or just like the water I would reccomen you trying out Banana Boat Sport Performance Dri-Blok SPF 30 Lotion for yourself.