4.8
Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion

Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion

4.8

• Absorption:

After sun lotion gives much needed hydration to very dry skin.

I know that being out in the sun a lot is not good for my skin but the sun calls my name and I can't resist it. I feel more healthy and look better when I have that 'sun kissed' look. My skin tone is such that it doesn't burn easily and I very rarely get "too much" sun or peel.

All of that wonderful sunshine does make my already dry skin even more dry, though and I depend on good after sun lotions and creams to put some much needed moisture back into my thirsty skin.

If you're like me and need a really good and affordable 'after sun lotion' I think you will be very pleased with Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion. It contains Vitamin E and Aloe which hydrate and soothe skin that the sun has made dry and tight.

I think this lotion smells terrific, too. It reminds me of the tropics. It's not at all greasy or oily feeling and it absorbs quickly and easily.

Using Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion will make your skin feel great and it will give it the moisture and Vitamin E that will help preserve your tan and make it last longer.

This is one of my favorite 'after sun' moisturizers and I like it a lot. If you practically worship the sun like I do, your skin will thank you for using Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion.

The scent is WONDERFUL! It smells very tropical and beachy.

Absorption
Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion absorbs easily and it isn't at all sticky. It's creamy and wonderful and it sinks deep into my dehydrated skin quickly and gives it the moisture it's craving.

This is one of my favorite "drug store" brand "after sun" lotions. It hydrates my thirsty skin wonderfully and that's not an easy feat! Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion is affordable and very effective.

Wonderful lotion, not my favorite for a sunburn.

I really like this lotion it is light, absorbs quickly, and has aloe in it. My one dislike is that it is an after sun lotion and if you just need moisture after a day in the sun it will work great. However if you are looking for something to put on a sunburn this lotion falls very short. It does not have a cooling effect that an aloe gel has and it did not heal the burn hardly at all. So for sunburns stick to aloe gel.

The sent is pleasant, it smells like aloe. It is a light and clean sent, not a very strong smell very low key and subtle.

Absorption
It absorbed very well into the skin because it was very light. It was not a very thick lotion so it was very easily absorbed.

As an after sun lotion, I was expecting this lotion to be a good choice for a sunburn. I was very wrong. If you are looking for a lotion just to hydrate skin after a long period in the sun than this lotion is for you. It will moisturize your skin, but for those of us who typically get sunburns after long periods in the sun. This is not for you, not only does it not have a cooling effect on the skin it actually stung a little, not soothing at all. It also was not helpful in healing the sunburn. I guess I will have to stick to pure aloe for sunburns.

Super soothing!

from Phoenix,Az

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

This lotion feels so good and really helps the skin feel nice! It is very soothing after a sunburn or even just to use as a moisturizer.

Wonderful Smell

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• AFTER TANNING
      • Deep Moisturization

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

Almost everything Banana Boat smells amazing. This is included in the smelling amazing. I used to be an avid tanner up until a couple months ago. Skin cancer changes things. Now I am obviously against tanning. Now if you must go lay out in that nice warm summer sun. I would recommend this as an after lotion. It goes on amazing and leaves your skin smelling amazing. The aloe gives an amazing extra boost just incase you got a little too much sun.

I use it year-round

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

This lotion is excellent. I use it everyday, not just during the summer. Even though it is wonderful to use after being in the sun, it is also a great moisturizing lotion. It is not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. We use it for household burns as well (curling iron, kitchen, and more). The scent is not too strong and usually is gone a minute or two after application. This is good because I am sensitive to scented products. I highly recommend this lotion.

Nice scent when applying. No scent after application. I have added scents to it, though.

Absorption
      Wonderful for the whole body. If you use too much it is easy to spread. It is not too thin and not too thick. If you put too much on an area of the body, you will see a white film, so you know to rub it in more or spread it. I use it immediately after a shower and whenever I have dry skin.

For sun burn, I'll also add other creams. The aloe seems to take the heat out of a burn quickly. It is an excellent hand lotion and even helps with eczema. This lotion is great!

Very Soothing

from TN

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

I purchased this product a few weeks ago and was so amazed by the soothing relief I received from this product. I usually buy the gel but decided to switch up and was pleasantly surprised.

I love the scent, it has a very mild scent, which makes it great for the outdoors.

Absorption
      I love the quick absorption of this lotion, it isn't as sticky as some of the other Aloe cooling lotions and gels I have used in the past.

Gave me instant relief, it began soothing my sunburn the moment i applied it.

A sunburns best friend.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

My husband and my children all have pretty fair skin and no matter how much sunscreen I put on them, every summer when we make our weekly trips out to the lake to go fishing and play, the children and him all get sunburned all over their bodies. This has to be the best working product that I have found to soothe their skin other than just plain old Aloe Vera. I like this better than Aloe Vera because this is an actual lotion and it absorbs into their skin instead of just sitting on the top of it. This gives everyone instant relief and their sunburns hurt a lot less after applying this. It is also very good to use once they start peeling and itching really bad, it absorbs fast and takes away a lot of their itch and they feel a lot better. It is also very nice because it does not leave a super greasy residue behind on the skin and it has a very nice scent that is not too overpowering. This is our go to for a sunburn.

A real life saver

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

This product is probably one of the best inventions ever made. It rely on this product whenever I get a really nasty sunburn, and it really speeds up the healing process. I slather this lotion over the effected areas, and most of the time, the sunburns are gone when I wake up the next day. This is definitely a reliable product that never delivers short, and it has been a stable in my summer skin care routine for years. I highly recommend this product to people who get sunburns easily. It is definitely a great investment.

The scent of this product isn't very noticeable, and it also isn't unpleasant.

Absorption
      This is a relatively light weight lotion, and I found it takes seconds for my skin to absorb this formula.

This product delivers absolutely amazing results. It speeds up the recovery process of healing a sunburn immensely. It heals some sunburns overnight, and the aloe in this product really soothes and relives a lot of the pain. This product also hydrates skin, preventing peeling. All around, this product has a potent, effective formula.

A gingers best friend!

from Kansas

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

I'm a ginger. I'm a pale freckled redheaded being. I basically look at the sun and get sunburned. I use sunblock almost every day even during the winter, it's really became a habit over the years. I always make sure I have the Banana Boat Aloe After Sun around my house. Anytime I've spent a decent amount of time in the sun I come home and apply this first off, even before I notice a sunburn developing. Once I do get a sunburn I always apply the Banana Boat Lotion for the whole duration of the sunburn. It takes away the burn quite a bit and feels super refreshing. If I get a bad sunburn that causes peeling this cuts the duration of that icky peeling time down. I also use it sometimes when I don't have a sunburn because it's very moisturizing and I have dry skin. It absorbs quickly but keeps your skin moisturized. Oh, and it smells good too! Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this product, it's so great!

Great for tanning.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

I use this at all times of the year, even when I have not been in any direct sunlight. At times that I do want to get tan though, I have to use this. I apply it when I come back from being out in the sun and it makes my tan stand out more and give it a nice healthy glow. It actually seems to darken the tan a bit and make it more vibrant. It does not have the best smell, but I do not mind it at all. It is just a bit too chemical-ish for my taste, but it is bland. It absorbs very well and does not make your hands slippery. It does not burn when I apply it on freshly shaven or waxed arms and legs. It is actually quite soothing and makes it feel cool and calmed down. It is not strong enough for my heels and elbows though, so I cannot use it on my entire body. The consistency is very thick and creamy for a body lotion. It is a little sticky and makes it difficult to put on tight pants straight after you apply it.

bland

Summer Must-Have!

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

At the start of every summer I go and purchase a new Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion. Why this lotion, you ask? Because it actually works! Whether you used plenty of sunscreen or not enough, this lotion is extremely effective in moisturizing your sun kissed skin. This lotion has just enough aloe to gently soothe, cool, and calm reddened skin. I have found that this lotion is a great way to prevent my skin from peeling when I have gotten a little bit more sun than I should have. The smell is pretty neutral so it does not affect my sensitivity to perfumes. The lotion is a bit sticky but does dry after a few moments and if your skin is sore from the sun you will want this lotion to be a little sticky (trust me)!

I love how it does not have a strong "summer scent" like coconut or something fruity. It is a lotion that both a man and a woman can wear with confidence.

Absorption
      You do have to rub it in and then let the lotion settle for a few minutes, but it is worth it!

This lotion moisturizes, prevents peeling, and really helps hold your tan much longer than normal.

Amazing product

Comments about Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion:

Banana boat aloe after sun lotion is a great product. It really soothes dry and burnt skin. The aloe adds a cool relieving sensation to even the worst sunburn. It also smells great! Banana boat after sun lotion also rubs on smoothly, and blends in nicely. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, yet smooth, and it absorbs quickly!