Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Ban Total Refresh Restore Cooling Body Cloths

Instant freshness anytime, anywhere

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Ban Total Refresh Restore Cooling Body Cloths:

I discovered this product while looking for coupons in the Sunday paper. I cutout the coupon and started to check out the local stores deodorant aisle in order to purchase the body cloths. After checking out several stores I finally found it, and I am glad that I did take my time to find these great body cloths. (I hope they are available in more stores in the future.) What attracted me to the product is that I am always stopping at a store on my way home from working-out and I wanted to smell better and feel fresher. This product does exactly as advertised, instant freshness anytime, anywhere. The cloth has just the right amount of moisture to wipe away the sweat yet not leave your skin feeling wet. Actually, your skin feels refreshed, and, therefore, you feel refreshed. The only probably I have encountered with the cloth is that sometime a small piece treats off as I remove it from the packaging. I recommend that you give this great product a try.

I picked the invigorate scent out of the different scents available and I found it to be a very light pleasant scent, not overpowering.