3.2
Ball Park Beef Franks

Ball Park Beef Franks

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Bad flavor (4)
  • Bad texture (3)
  • Rubbery texture (3)

They plump when they are cooked

There is nothing like a hot dog cooked on the grill ... it takes on a total different flavor!!  You can dress them up with lots of toppings ... but the sign of a truly great hot dog is when you put mustard on it and can really enjoy the flavor of the hot dog ...

Absolutely disgusting

Yes these do plump when you cook them and thats about the nicest thing I can say about them. These dogs dont taste like beef to me they have an unnatural taste when you eat them. Imagine eating some ground up gristle and fat with some added spices and you have the taste of this. I know hot dogs arent going to taste like steak but shouldnt they at least taste a little like you know meat?

I can usually brave through the taste of any processed meat but these tasted so artificial and like eating a stick of lard that I gagged while eating these and they ended up in the trash.

They taste horrible now, even on the grill, what happened?

from Richmond VA

About Me Simple Tastes

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor
    • Bad Texture
    • Bland
    • Rubbery Texture

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

I put some on the grill and they taste horrible and no beef flavor what so ever. Usually the grill make everything taste good, but not these. I even boiled a few and I wanted to throw up. What ingredients are in the beef franks now? So disappointed.

Changed for the worse

from Malvern, Arkansas

About Me Frequent Diner

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor
        • Bad Texture
        • Rubbery Texture

• BBQ

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

I've eaten Ball Park beef hot dogs for years. When I grilled them they swell up and split and were delicious and then... they didn't. Someone changed the recipe and they no longer swell up, they're tough and they taste lousy. Customers have a right to know what has been done to alter this product.

i was very dissappointed when i had one of these hotdogs.the

from beaufort nc

About Me Foodie, Frequent Diner

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

they have a weird taste and they were full of grisle

BAD

from Los Angeles CA.

Pros

• Easy To Prepare

Cons

• Bad Flavor
            • Bad Texture
            • Bland

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

Can't believe people buy this stuff......no taste no snap. no texture......

Noplumb

from Canton, mich.

Pros

• All Natural
              • Easy To Prepare
              • Flavorful

Cons

• Rubbery Texture

• Anytime

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

Have been eating these hot dogs all my life. But in the last year there have changed. They do not plumb at all and they are tough to bite .

Not as great as their hamburger patties

from Los Angeles, California

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

Every once in a great while I'll pick up a package of Ball Park Franks when I'm in the mood to try a different brand of beef franks from our favorite brand. And every time that I do I end up regretting it. Ball Park franks don't have much flavor, at least not the type of flavor I expect out of a hot dog. Ball Park makes outstanding frozen hamburger patties and one would think their beef franks would be the same. But it's just not so. After my last purchase I don't think I'll forget my opinion.

Ball Park: Home Run Hot Dogs

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

We love hot dogs, who doesn't? Most of the time no one questions what brand they are. We went to a cookout at a relatives house and they had hot dogs on the grill. They were huge, juicy, and delicious. I was surprised to find they were Ball Park beef weiners. I love beef hot dogs but they are usually too hard or the skin too tough. These were not. They didn't have the feel of being to firm, in fact they were the opposite. The taste was phenomenal. They truly do plump when you cook them. I bought some and boiled them in water with the same great results. My kids put them in the microwave for a snack after school and the results are always the same. They plump up and taste absolutely delicious!

Nothing better in the summer

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

Nothing is better than kicking back with the family around the grill when there are Ballpark Franks on the menu. These all beef traditional hot dogs are an American staple during the summer time and are also thoroughly enjoyed year round as a well deserved meal.

The Best Hot Dogs Hands Down!

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

I absolutely love these Ball Park Beef hot dogs. They have an amazing taste. So easy to cook, so easy to eat. It makes you feel like you're right there at a Major League Baseball game! What makes it even better is they're 100% beef. They even have Ball Park buns to go with these dogs! I ate 2 for dinner last night & they sure do fill you up as well! Come to think of it, I'm gonna go eat another right now for lunch! I suggest everyone try these at least once, cook them over the stove with a little water boiling underneath them. You won't be disappointed!

Best Dog on the Market! Bow Wow!

from Sedona, AZ

Comments about Ball Park Beef Franks:

We have found this brand at CostCo in Prescott AZ. Didn't know what to think of them as we had not tried them before. I was pleasantly surpised! They are juicy and tasty and they are not overly salty! They simply taste like a hotdog should and everyone loves them and ask what brand they are. I previously, several years ago, had bought some Hebrew Nationals- they were so salty we couldn't even eat the whole package- I honestly don't know what is suppose to be so great about them. I will be sooooooooo disappointed if CostCo stops selling Ball Park, after many disappointments through the years, I have finally found the perfect DOG!.