Other Bakewares:

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

Awesome Pan for the Edge Lovers Out There

It's so hard for me to make huge pans of lasanga because they always come out gooey instead of crunchy the way I like. It's also annoying to have to cut out all the pieces when serving. This Simple Lasagna Pan is the answer to my problems! Every piece is an edge, and it's so simple to cut out pieces. The hard anodized surface makes for a great non-stick pan - and it's dishwasher safe. It's just like the one featured on Oprah's Favorite Things! My only complaint is that how often can I really use this pan? I don't make noodle casseroles that often. Still, it's a great investment for the kitchen, and a really cool invention!

Wish it worked.

I have had the same problem with the Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan as I had with the similar Baker's Edge Brownie pan. Due to the shape of the pan you can't get the product out properly and it just ends up being a mess.

I love the crispy edges of lasagna. It's my favorite part. I received this as kind of a gag gift from my mother because of how I like the edges. Who cares if it was kind of a gag gift, I was excited to use this!

It's a great idea for those of us who love the crispy edges of our lasagna. It's a little difficult to get the lasagna layered into the pan, it takes longer than it would in a normal one. But the main problem is getting the lasagna out of the pan. It's almost impossible due to the amount of metal and the way it's angled. It's so hard to maneuver the spatula throughout the pan, there just isn't enough room. I ended up with piles of lasagna. I mean it still tasted good, it just didn't look very pretty at all. It's also kind of hard to clean due to the amount of medal and the small spaces, you have to let it soak first.

If you don't mind some messy lasagna, this is okay. But you kind of lose the tasty edges when it's all just mashed together in a heap. I have only used it a few times and don't really plan on using it again.

Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan was worth my while!

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan:

This is the best lasagna pan i have ever invested in.  My family loves lasagna and i normally make it at least twice a month.  I am used to lasagna pans that stick and don't produce a quality finished product.  The non-stick coating on this product made for an excellent lasagna. It slid right out of the pan.  It baked perfectly and did not burn at all.  It's the perfect addition to your kitchen.  Clean-up was very simple and quick.  I especially liked the unique design of Baker's Edge.  It's good enough to even serve the lasagna from at the table.  I got lots of compliments from family and friends.  The design of the pan kept my noodles and layers in place and because of its design, everything cooked evenly.  I was so tired of having to cut noodles down to size to fit traditional pans.  But the Baker's Edge pan is made to fit the standard sized noodle.  I was so happy that i did not have to cut anything.  I recommend this to all lasagna lovers.  You will not regret this purchase!

The Baker's Edge Simple Lasagne Pan is different

from Radford, VA

Comments about Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan:

This product, the Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan, is interesting and easy to use. It was difficult the first time trying to cut it out of the pan but it's easier when you use a smaller spatula. It's difficult if you over-cook it at all, it burns the edges of your lasagna and rather than just having four edges that are burnt, you end up with multiple burnt edges because of the shape of the pan. I feel as though it makes less lasagna than in a typical pan but if you're a smaller family or a couple, it's perfect. I enjoy that it's dishwasher-safe and easy to hand-wash if you don't have a dishwasher. The pan seems durable and heavy-duty which I also enjoy. Overall I found, if the price works out well for you wherever you buy it from, it's a good product to have in your kitchen if you often cook lasagna. It's a bit of an inconvience for storing because it takes up a bit of space but overall, I enjoy and would recommend it.

Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan Review

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan:

This Product is pretty cool. Parents, or cooks anywhere should love this product, especially if they are always busy, busy, busy. Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan will make making lasagna easy. But I don't think I would but this product because I already have a bunch of pans I could use for lasagna. But that's just MY opinion and personal feeling...You on the other hand, (the people interested in this product), might think differently. You might think "hey this is good product to use because I don't have ANY pans for lasagna", or,"this product would be good for me because im always on the go and never have anytime to make lasagna or any pans to use". This product would be good for anyone who loves to make lasagna. So any one whose interested should buy it. I don't have this product but I might be interested in buying it....it looks like it would be fun to use..and useful too. So buy it if your interested or buy it if you have no lasagna pans, and get cooking!

Awesome Pan for the Edge Lovers Out There