Other Hair Conditioners:
Bain De Terre
Bain de Terre Leave-In Conditioning Cream Sleek & Shine 10.2 fl oz

Bain de Terre Leave-In Conditioning Cream Sleek & Shine 10.2 fl oz

The bain de terre leave-in conditioner is great!

from Gurnee, IL

Comments about Bain de Terre Leave-In Conditioning Cream Sleek & Shine 10.2 fl oz:

I just started using this product about a month ago. I was very impressed with it.  I now use all bain de terre products for my hair including the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, shaping gel, and anti-frizz serum.  The leave-in conditioner is affordable and leaves my hair looking super sleek and shiny.  It is not too greasy and i just love it! My sister and my mom also started using it and they are just as pleased as I am.  I will continue to buy more bain de terre products.  They are not too expensive but they are definitely a step up from store brands.  What i love the most about the bain de terre leave-in conditioner cream sleek and shine is that it not only works, but it smells amazing.  i get compliments all the time about how smooth my hair looks and how great it smells.  i am definitely happy i discovered this product and i cannot wait to try more products from bain de terre in the future.