3.6

3.6

Aftertaste

from Questions, NY

About Me Coffee Connoisseur

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
  • Exceptional/Interesting Flavor

Cons

• Unpleasant Aftertaste

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I love the original Baileys, thats why I wanted to try the coffee creamers by Baileys. The first was the toffe flavor creamer which left an aftertaste not sure if I even finished the bottle. The next one I tried was the Bourbon Vanilla pound cake. Again I was left with an aftertaste. I'm not sure which of the ingredients is causing this. BUt try to remove it. I'm going to stick with International Delight for now. Sorry Baileys.

Vanilla/Brown Sugar :((

from Maryland

About Me Average Joe

Pros

Cons

• Unpleasant Aftertaste
      • Unpleasant Flavor

• Single-Cup/Pods

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I use flavored creamer with my coffee always. I saw this new flavor and thought I would try it, even though my conscience is screaming at me....DON'T DO IT! Of course I don't listen, and this is what I am currently experiencing...1. NOT a good combo of flavors AT ALL, 2. Used my normal amount, DO NOT do this! I had to cut back to half because the taste was a little more tolerable at half the amount (still does not taste good tho) 3. I really cannot describe the taste, but I do not taste Vanilla or Brown Sugar....and it is not good at all...wait, maybe a little of the Irish Cream aftertaste (which is gross) 4. I can't even finish the whole cup of coffee because the flavor is WAY off and not tolerable at all.

And now I am just forcing myself to finish this creamer, because I REFUSE to waste money. I will stick to International...and...Bailey's...don't make this flavor anymore...stick with the basics, unless you actually taste them first and truly without at doubt determine that is is a best-seller.

Bailey's coffee creamer, Irish cream, vanilla

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

My boyfriend and I tried these flavors recently. We are very unhappy with what we got. The vanilla creamer tasted like straight butter. The Irish cream fared no better, it tasted like barbeque sauce in coffee, (YUCK). In conclusion we will stick with our normal creamer. We were sadly mistaken, to think that a name brand would taste good. Instead we were heavily disappointed.

yum!

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I never drink my coffee without Baileys non alcoholic creamer in it! Baileys non alcoholic creamer makes my coffee feel complete. I love all of the flavors Baileys non alcoholic creamer is offered in. Baileys non alcoholic creamer is so easy to use. First you just brew your coffee as you usually do and then when your coffee is finished you just pour as much of the Baileys non alcoholic creamer as you desire and stir it in until it is blended. When you are finished with Baileys non alcoholic creamer you just close the easy pour spout cap and store it in the refrigerator and as long as you use it before the expiration date this creamer will not go bad. Baileys non alcoholic creamer never leaves behind a mess and is great to use over and over again since you can refrigerate it. I would not consider using any other creamer. I would definitely recommend Baileys non alcoholic creamer to anyone!

Great Bailey's flavoring

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

This creamer provides a great flavor to add to boring coffee. It provides the creamy flavor of Bailey's Irish cream, but clearly does not have the alcohol. This product is definitely worth a try as an after dinner coffee treat or as a good option at an evening party to go with dessert.

Pretty Good

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I have only had one kind of baileys creamer and it was the toffee almond (toffee nut? i forgot the name) and it was good. The taste was a little strong but sometimes thats not such a bad thing. But baileys seasonal flavors are out at the moment and they sound fantastic, definitely gonna try. But yeah over all I would say Baileys knows what theyre doing.

Baileys Latte Macchiato Coffee Creamer, Yum!

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I like to try every coffee creamer I can. I am always looking for different flavors. Latte Macchiato is delicious. It's flavor does not overwhelm the taste of the coffee but enhances it. I used about two tablespoons in about 12 ounces of coffee and added a bit real sugar and it was great.

Liquid Chocolate in a Bottle!

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I love my flavored coffee creamers and cannot drink coffee without them. I decided to try the new Baileys Chocolate flavored creamer because I had a coupon, and it is like a candy bar in a bottle! I have to stop myself from drinking this stuff straight from the container it's so good! I only add one tbspoon into my cup of coffee, and it really transforms it into something yummy! Hopefully, they will be adding more flavors soon!

Great price and taste

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Baileys non alcoholic creamer:

I go through a large amount of coffee creamer every week due to drinking at least two cups of coffee every morning. I am always trying new flavors and ran across Baileys on sale the other week. The flavors are great and the best part is it was free after coupons. I would definitely buy it again!