4.8
Other Potties:
BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair

BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair

4.8

I take the potty chair with me everywhere!

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

I'm one of the elimination communication nuts. I wanted to try it when my daughter was born for her own comfort, and probably wouldn't have survived without this potty. It makes sense a baby doesn't want to sit in their own pee and poo, right? Well, the baby bjorn chair with the high back has been my greatest tool. From 1 month old, I would sit her on it and she goes potty. It saves you from having to hold her up the whole time, and it's convenient to place anywhere in the house. Of course, I would never leave her unattended or unsupported on it. Since 5-6 months she never poops her pants (always on the potty, even if she has to hold it) and at 9 months we only have maybe 1 miss in a day (she always wets herself at night). I take the chair with me when we go out (on the road just pull over and sit her on it, at someone's house). We even brought it when we traveled out of the country.

Great potty!

from Silverdale, WA

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

I bought this for my son to start learning about the potty and hopefully potty training soon. He went on this potty for the first time at 17 months. I have a different potty at grandmas house that he wants nothing to do with. I love the high back of this chair and the fact that there is plenty of room for his little tushy. great potty chair!

Perfect size for training!

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

This potty seat has been essential in potty training my daughter. It is most helpful for pooping because she can place her feet firmly on the floor for pushing. Sorry if that's too much information :)

Perfect for Elimination Communication (infant potty "training")

from Buena Vista, VA

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

I bought this for the purpose of practicing Elimination Communication with my baby girl (youtube it if you haven't heard of it, it's awesome). We started when she was 6 weeks old. She would try to squirm off of just about every other receptacle I tried, but on this one she was quite comfortable!

The small size was, of course, perfect when she was young, but even now that she's 18 months, she still fits nicely on it and can now sit on it by herself (very helpful).

I do wish they had a clear one available so that I knew when she "went", rather than having to guess. But even in spite of that, I'd pick this one over any other I've seen on the market.

I can't say from experience, but judging from the splash guard, I imagine it would be great for boys, too.

Little Potty is perfect for a little tush!

from Jackson, NJ

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

We got this potty a few months after my son was born. He would do his business at th same time everyday when he was about 4 months old and so we sat him on the potty instead of changing a poopy diaper. It was the perfect chair for him and he was super comfortable with the little backrest. Now that he's 14 months old, the doctor recommended we try and potty train him now. Well, we took the potty out again and he LOVES it. It's the prefct size for him to sit down on it by himself and not feel/act overwhelmed about the size of a potty. He straddles the potty from behind and plops down all by himself and then laughs- it's almost like he feels like it's his special thing that makes him a big boy. It's great the the potty has a raised piece in the front for those little mishaps that happen with little boys. The sides come up high enough that he is realy secure in the potty and it doesn't look like he's going to tip off the side!

Baby Bjorn Potty Chair is the best available for training boys.

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about BabyBjorn Potty Toilet Training Chair:

I had purchased a potty chair and used it for my granddaughter.  When I attempted to use the same one for my grandson it was a disaster, the floor was getting wet and a big mess every time.  I proceeded to go and buy a Bjorn potty chair and problem solved.  It is by far the best chair made for boys. I highly recommend it to parents and grandparents who are in the process or starting the process of potty training a boy.  They are worth every penny spent.