4.8

4.8

Nice potty

from Shelton, CT

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

I like this potty because it is simple and looks nice in our bathroom. Some of the potties out there have so many characters all over it and overall just look so bad. I like this potty because it looks nice and my daughter does not get all distracted when she uses the bathroom, she goes and does what she needs to do. I feel like if it made noises when she went to use the potty she would not transition as well to the regular potty. This potty makes the transition so much smoother. I like how I can travel with this potty since it is small and simple. I bring this potty with me when I am traveling with the baby so we do not always have to use public bathrooms when on vacation. I would recommend this potty to anyone trying to start their children with potty training because overall it should be pretty simple to transition to the regular potty. This comes in all different colors but I really like the plain white one!

Simple for both of us

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

My daughter started to express interest in the potty at about seventeen months. We wanted to encourage her but not pressure her, especially since she was so young. We went with the BabyBjorn potty because it was simple and not intimidating. I also really liked that it was easy to transport from room to room so that no matter where we are in the house her potty is never far away. I also like that it is lightweight and compact enough to take in the car when we are going to be on the road. The BabyBjorn potty is super easy to clean. There are no creases and crevices to worry about "anything" getting into. The two solid pieces are easy to clean and the white insert is nice and deep so even when my daughter wants to help me carry it to dump in the big toilet there are no accidents to worry about. This potty is absolutely great in how simple it is to use, transport and clean. And my daughter loves her pink big girl potty!

Simple and effective

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

This potty has such a simple design that I like. It is so easy to clean and keep clean. It can easily be moved from room to room by my toddler, which I like since she often wants to be near me and I can't always move it for her. It is so affordable, which was a main factor in me choosing this one. I like that it is stable, so it is very unlikely to tip over, and it has a bit of a grip on the bottom so it can't slide around easily.

Easy to Clean Training Potty

from Florida

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

I have used multiple different brands of training potties while helping potty train the children that I have cared for, and have found that as far as basic training potties go the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty is the best. It is versatile for both boys and girls, and is a good value for the money.

My favorite two things about the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty is that it doesn't take up too much room like some of the other brands do, which is a big plus when potty training multiple children, or if you have a smaller bathroom. My other favorite thing about it is the fact that it is easy to clean. The part that catches the waste lifts out and is easily dumped and cleaned.

While some people feel that the potties that make noise or have little things to entertain the kids on them are more appealing I have found that the basic-ness of the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty is better for potty training little ones, especially those that get distracted easily.

Easy for kids to use and easy for parents to clean!

from Winchendon, MA

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

My kids can use the adult toilet but they still prefer their BabyBjorn potty. Its low profile is comforting to kids and they can easily rest their feet on the floor for stability. Its non skid so it doesn't slide around and easy to clean (not a lot of cracks or crevices for things to get stuck in). Light weight and portable we've even stuck it in the back of our car for long car rides to trips to grandma's etc. I will say that the splash guard doesn't always catch everything for boys (they still have to aim or point down) but I think that's universal. Also sometimes when they stand up quickly if they have been sitting for a while the insert of the seat sticks to their but and thighs and comes up with them causing splashing or sloshing of the contents. Other than that I have no complaints, its made it through potty training of 2 kids and is working on a third!

the perfect potty!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

I was on a mission to find the perfect potty chair when I had my third son. I had other potties in the past that were difficult to clean or were too bulky and I wanted something that was small enough to throw in the back of the car if we went on trips, and super easy to clean. I found all of that when I found the baby bjorn potty chair. This thing is so tiny! It doesn't have any bells or whistles (who needs that?) and it is amazingly simple to dump and clean. My son even loves to take out the white bowl and dump it in the toilet himself. When we go on trips, we just toss it in the back of the car and are able to make quick pit stops and not have to take him into nasty bathrooms. I would recommend this potty to any mom who is looking for the perfect potty chair.

Great potty for little boys!

from Portland, OR

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

We bought this potty for our little guy. It was comfortable for him, easy to clean and easy to move around the house when needed. It's also inexpensive enough that you could purchase more than one if you needed to! I loved the simple straightforward design! This was the perfect potty for us!

A suprisingly simple but effective potty

from Aurora, IL

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

After reading lots of reviews on potties we opted for the baby bjorn potty because of the good reviews. Upon seeing it I was unimpressed and did not understand why it would get such strong reviews. It is inexpensive and has absolutely no bells and whistle (i.e. features). The only thing it has going for it from an initial glance is that you can easily remove the potty to empty it after the deed is done. We purchased for my daughter at 18 months to get her used to the idea of a potty and she immediately fell in love with it. Initially it was used as a crayon holder - - but over time she gravitated to using it to sit on while watching tv. I think what appealed to her was that it sits so low to the ground she can comfortably rest her feet. It also has a nice backrest that if she chose to sit on it for extended periods would keep her comfortable. But I think the fact that it was so small and lightweight really sold our daughter. She carted that toilet around to every room. I wish that this toilet had also been a step stool but apparently the makers knew what they were doing by eliminating any other function or distraction. I would highly recommend this toilet to all those with little ones. It’s even small enough to travel with

Good fit for a big toddler

from Austin, TX

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

We had a Bjorn potty chair (throne-style, with backrest) with kiddo #1, and our second child is bigger and didn't fit well. The smart potty is working better for us (we inherited other brands with both kids, but the Bjorns are hands-down much better) and is easy to clean (easier than other brands/styles we gave away.) Would definitely recommend, especially for chunkier kids.

Simplicity in Potty Training

from Wilton, NH

Comments about BabyBjorn Smart Potty:

I purchased the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty when my daughter was approximately 2 years old. I love the fact that the seat comes in a variety of colors. My daughter chose the pink seat, which I think made her feel special as she was then part of the decision making process.

The seat is truly potty training in its simplest form. There are many other potty seats and potty chairs on the market that require batteries, that sing and make music, or even make flushing sounds. While the novelty of these other seats may appeal to some, we found that these other seats caused too many distractions from the "task" at hand.

The Baby Bjorn seat is small and portable, allowing you to bring it from one room to another. There are no lids with hinges where precious little fingers could possibly get caught. The removable insert comes out easily and has a bit of a spout so the contents can easily be poured into the toilet.

Potty training is about getting your child to master the basics, and this seat is plain and basic. No frills, no bells and whistles. It is constructed out of quality material and will certainly last a lifetime.

I would recommend this seat to any parent about to embark on the potty training adventure with their child.