3.9
095037US, 095038US
BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier

BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier

3.9

Baby Bjorn was my life saver when baby 2 came along!

Baby Bjorn is the ultimate necessity when you have more than one child in the house. I used a similar product when I had my first son, it was rarely used as I was able to put him in other places and he was still close. NOW, when my second son came along I did not have that availability. We were on the go with baseball, soccer, outings to the store, you name it and we were there. The Baby Bjorn helped keep my hands free to assist with getting on soccer shoes, go to the grocery store without worry with him munching on the shopping cart and I felt more connected to my son. He was and still is on the larger size, so he was out of the car seat by 4 months. Yes, 20 pounds. It was easier for me to put the Baby Bjorn on in the car then lift him from the car seat and latch him in. He also loved being up high, able to see all that was going on.

The only downside to these excursions was I would usually be sweating by the end. I did have to readjust the back straps to help elimate back aches. I would not recommend using this for extended periods to time, one hour was my limit and that was probably pushing it with a larger child. It did take some time getting used to putting it on, it was easy once I figured out my own method. My husband was even able to wear it when we explored The City Museum. It was quite cute as he is a larger man.

I would highly recommend a Baby Bjorn, especially if you have more than one child.

Handy to have Baby Bjorn Comfort

Before I had a child I always thought these things looked nuts on people. I only used mine a handful of times with my first but utilized it more with my second because I only have two hands and sometimes you need to be like an octopus and have eight when you have multiple children. I found this carrier to be very comfortable though it did cause my back to ache if I wore a child in it for a prolonged period of time. I also found it hard to get in and out of without help from another adult which does not always go when you are a stay at home mom! I did have a couple of friends who had other carriers and tried their on as well before purchasing this one. The buckles on it where easy to use and to adjust even with baby in the carrier. I also figured out with a little practice how to get in and out of it by myself though if help was around I took it just because it was quicker and easier. As far as carriers go I think this one is a good one and both of my girls loved being in because it kept them close to me while I did anything else that needed to get done or even for walks on a pretty day!

Safety
no longer in use because baby is older but I was always afraid that if I was leaning over just a bit she would fall out...also wasn't fond of the leg straps

Baby's Comfort

• Parents' Comfort:

Crotch dangler

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

The Baby Bjorn carrier is appealing to parents because it allows you to have your baby close to you while being hands free. It is also readily available at most chain stores. Unfortunately, this is its only merit. These carriers are not ergonomically designed for parents or babies. The weight distribution is not comfortable for the adult's shoulders, but more importantly, the seat does not promote a natural position for babies. You can see on any ad for this carrier that baby is not supported at all, hence the term "crotch dangler." This position puts pressure on baby's still developing spine and can also result in hip dysplasia. Please do not use this carrier. Do some research and find a carrier that is healthy for you and your baby. In the category of soft structured carriers (with belts and buckles), I like the Ergo.

Couldn't survive without it!

from Spring Valley, CA

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

This piece of baby gear is the single most important item behind my baby's car seat. This carrier supports your child in a firm position to allow him/her to feel confident and safe, thereby relaxing. In the early months you have the opportunity to stare down into their beautiful face and yet still have free hands to get things done. The design of the pack is wonderful to support the back and shoulders to evenly distribute your baby's weight. I wear this pack for several hours every day and my child loves it. As soon as my little girl sees it, she smiles. My house would stop running if I did not have the Baby Bjorn. The price may seem high, but it is more than worth it.

Love the Baby Bjorn!

from Burke, VA

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

When my little one was an infant, we used the Baby Bjorn everywhere! We went to beaches, the zoo, parks, malls, doctor's appointments, etc. with the Baby Bjorn. My little one loved to be in it and carried around. When he got big enough, we flipped him around so that he could be forward facing and look at the world. My little one has physical disabilities and frequently had casts on his legs. The Baby Bjorn worked well with all his castings. My husband also used the Baby Bjorn to carry our little one around. It wasn't too "girly" for him. ;) The only downside to the Baby Bjorn was that my little one seemed to grow out of it way too quick. We had to get a different baby carrier for him by about 5 months of age.

Carries well

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

I love this carrier. It makes my shoulder/neck area hurt a bit, but so does every other carrier I have ever used. Overall this is a wonderful carrier that kees baby close, but hands free. I had one for my children, and am now using one for my niece. I used to do a cleaning job, and I can't count the amount of times I vacuumed with my boy strapped in sleeping. When they were a few months old, I was actually able to nurse with them in it (e.g. when I was in the grocery store and baby was having a meltdown :) The babies always feel secure in this, and I felt secure as well. When they are big enough to face forward it was great, because they could see what was going on, and weren't as fussy or fidgety. Really loved my baby bjorn, and now enjoy having my niece's as well!!

Life Saving Item!

from Kennesaw, GA

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

I was super impressed when I first tested the Baby Bjorn Comfort!! I was mainly impressed with the wide padded waist and the adjustable shoulder straps that were easy to adjust. I love that you can carry your baby facing inwards or outwards depending on what you and your baby prefer. It's also made of 100% organically grown and certified cotton which is a plus in my book!! I've carried my 2 year old in it (she weighs 26 pounds) and it still works GREAT!! It's a little more bulky than others but VERY comfortable!!

couldn't live without my baby Bjorn

from Pearl, MS

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

I never pictured myself as a baby wearing momma but when my second daughter arrived it happened! My baby LOVED it! It gave her a sense of security and she loved being so close to her momma! I was able to get things done around the house and deal with my oldest daughter also without worrying about the baby. I loved knowing that she was right there with me all the time. I also used the Bjorn while out shopping. I use a converitable carseat so I have no carrier to bring with me in places so the Bjorn came in so handy!!! At first, it took some getting use to and hurt my back as she got older. I honestly don't know what i would have done with out it! I highly recommend the Bjorn to all my friends. It was easy to take care of and clean. Also, it was easy to get the baby in and out of. I did try off brand carriers but nothing compared to the Bjorn. When I go to baby showers, this is the gift I give!!!!

This is a must

from Tustin, CA

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

Baby Bjorn is a company you can trust who makes wonderful baby products. I have bought the baby carrier, the potty chair, travel crib, bib, dishware and utensils in the past and was very pleased witih the quality and detail to function for all of their products. I highly recommend anything that says Baby Bjorn.

baby bjorn comnfort

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

This product is made very well. My son loved to be carried arund in it and it had lots of padding to prevent discomfort for your child. Love this carrier, would never use another one. Worth the price.

Greatest baby carrier!!

from Level Plains, AL

Comments about BabyBjorn Comfort Baby Carrier:

I love the baby bjorn!! This product is great!! When our daughter was born I basically had to put everything (including eating) on hold because I had to carry her around all the time. But after a few weeks, I decided to give the baby bjorn a try and it was wonderful. I could then have my daughter with me at all times and have my hands free to do whatever I needed. And she really likes being it in. It keeps her close to me, which is were she seems to want to be, and I can still make a sandwich or do simple things around the house. She seems to be so comfortable in it that she will fall asleep while sitting in it. It is definatly more comfortable for me having her in it. I used to get such back pain from carrying her around all the time, but not anymore!! I can not wait for her to be old enough to face outwards, I think she will like that too. I know this product is spendy, but it is worth every cent!!