Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame

Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame

Pros

• Durable (7)
  • Easily stowed (3)
  • Easy to set up (3)

• Infants (3)
  • Newborn (3)
    • Maneuverability:

Best travel system you can buy!

This travel system came in handy through my babies infant years and I am looking forward to continued use through the toddler years! I had the graco carseat which I loved and switched to this for the travel system and I love it more!!! The functionality of the product is great and allows for easy switching depending on the situation from carseat to stroller. Fits the baby with the click in carseat and converts to a toddler stroller for continued use later in the childs life.

Very comfortable and easy to maneuver. Also easy to break down and put into the trunk for travel. Never had a problem!

Safety
Previous carseats have swayed from side to side in my car. This one is very secure and easy to take in and out of the base! I love this travel system. I feel that the stroller is even secure and have never had a problem with the baby bouncing around too much or feeling like she might fall out. The wheels are strong and the fabric is strong holding the baby in!

Child Comfort
My baby falls right to sleep in this travel system! She loves the feel of the material that the system is made out of and is very comfortable every time I put her in it!

Maneuverability
the wheels turn very sleekly and the carseat is lightweight enough to carry without any trouble. I can carry it myself and I am a pretty small woman with not much strength in my arms. Love this system!

Very durable. I have dropped the carseat before while switching cars and it survived the fall excellently. Never cracked, ripped or broken in the year that I've had the system. I love the stroller, and I am clumsy sometimes running it into walls and objects in stores; but this system has survived it all!

I would choose a different set.

I received this car seat/stroller set for a gift and I do not love it. I took it out of the box and it was very hard to set up. Also the very first time I take my youngest in the stroller the front left wheel was bent and was that annoying stroller that has a mind of it's own. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this product.

The design is so basic and boring.

Safety
The car seat is safe and does lock securely in your car, but the wheels on the stroller is a safety issue for me. They should roll straight, bent wheels could lead to the stroller tipping over or rolling some where unexpected and could be dangerous.

Child Comfort
The comfort level is pretty good, the fabric is soft and easy to clean, there is plenty of room in the stroller for my son to sit.

Maneuverability
The stroller wheel was bent when it came out of the box, so pushing it is pretty difficult to do. It does not roll straight and gets very annoying at times.

The fabric and plastic is very durable and easy to clean. The wheels on the stroller could have been made a little more sturdy.

Easy to use and convenient

from Elk Grove, CA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Sturdy

• Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

This is the first stroller I bought that has a car seat that snaps into place as a part of the stroller. It is so convenient! I like the design also. Very easy to use and folds easily. I would definitely recommend Baby Trend. I've never had issues with this brand. Reliable, safe, and dependable.

i bought this stroller in a combo

from Nashville, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight

• Air travel
      • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I bought this product as a combo and i love it. The infant carrier fit perfectly on the stroller. The stroller is light and really easy to use! It folds up easy and really easy to steer the stroller. I never had a problem with my stroller.

I love this stroller.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight
      • Sturdy

• Long Trips
        • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I love the snap on car seat feature. I am able to easily transfer my Goddaughter from the car to the stroller without waking her up. The ability to snap the car seat to the stroller also gives my goddaughter the head support she needs. It folds up for easy storage and handles turns down shopping aisles nicely. I just wished it worked on gravel.

I would buy this as soon as i can

from Ali pro

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily
        • Not Adjustable

• Air travel
        • Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

YesYes, I would definitely get one for my baby liked weight and ease of installation and also comfortable for the child and the material made from them very Bmilh and love would recommend omitted a friend or brother or sisters and all my relatives and I thank product for this and I would like to be further developed in this section

Not the best, not the worst

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

We have been through about 5 strollers in 5 years for our son and we have gotten mainly cheaper ones like this one. This was probably in the middle of the others in regards to quality. This one broke in about a year and the wheel was always doing crazy things and never really pushed straight but it was good for vacations to have on hand. If you need it for a long term daily stroller I would recommend getting one that is better quality. This one did fold up nice and easily and the car seat attached to it was better and was nice and secure when in the car and when attached to the stroller. My son seemed comfortable in both and always slept nicely. But the main issue for me was the maneuverability and the fact that it didn't steer straight and would go off in different directions and bump into things sometimes making it difficult to go maneuver in tight spaces. If you can afford better quality then get a better one but if you're watching your pennies then this does the job.

Good Value

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

We bought this stroller at the store and it has been a wonderful stroller. It holds up well and our Grandson loves it. It is durable and easily cleaned if it gets a bit dirty. We had bought this stroller in the past for our other Grandchildren as well. It went thru 3 of them before we finally had to get another one. I say for the money's worth this would be the stroller to get for anyone that needs one for their children, grandchildren, or others as well. The car seat as well went thru 3 of the Grandchildren before we had to get another one. It as well is comfortable. Very, very good value for what you get. We paid 80.00 on a sale for these. Also has a sleek design and very, very safe on both of them.

Baby Trend Travel System

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I enjoyed the prints available but the actual car seat is not the best.

I disliked the triangle at the top of the carrier; it made it more difficult to carry my daughter.
        I was always scared of breaking the plastic clips in the harness as well. The stroller is easy to fold one handed and very light to pick up.

Safety
        I liked the fact that the car seat did not have all the extra padding that others come with. The stroller could use a bar at the edge of the seat to keep children from slipping out of the bottom. I like being able to lift the flap and see what my child is doing in the stroller.

Child Comfort
        My daughter always fell asleep in her car seat. she loves sleeping with nothing around her. The car seat was easy to attach to the stroller making it easy to transition a sleeping baby.

Maneuverability
        The stroller is easy to maneuver in tight places.

The material is easy to clean. You can wipe it down with a warm rag and no stains.

Great Stroller and inexpensive

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

This Stroller is great for travel, and easily fits into trucks. It is not that expensive and is very great for the baby. Keeps the baby snug in the buckles and is very easy to adjust when the baby gets bigger. Easy to attach into the stroller as well. Great overall product

Very sleek design and great colors.

Safety
        This is an amazing carseat for the baby. Allows you to loosen and tighten the straps when you need to without very much hassle. And its simple to hook the base into the car.

Child Comfort
        It is very conmfortable for my daughter. She can rest her head on the side and it is kind of like a little pillow. Unlike other carseats that have no cusion in them at all.

Maneuverability
        The stroller is very easy to move around places. Only negative thing is that sometimes the wheels will get stuck so you have to maneuver the stroller to fix the wheels.

This is a very durable travel system. Alot of other brands out there are very hard to clean. Baby Trend is simple to clean all you need is a damp cloth, or for harder spots, I spray alittle cleaner on there and it comes right off.

great

from Monticello, AR

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

Love it. great design. easy to use. love that it comes in a set. it was a good pricr to. was not very high. i like yhat it matches. very safe when used right. moves easily

Love the designs.

Very safe if used right

Child Comfort
        My baby loves to be pushed

Moves very eady

Lasted me a long time

• Maneuverability:

I would choose a different set.

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

The design is so basic and boring.