Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame

Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame

Pros

• Durable (13)
  • Easy to set up (8)
  • Easily stowed (6)
  • Lightweight (6)
  • Comfortable (5)

• Newborn (9)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (5), Parent of two or more children (4)

Best travel system you can buy!

This travel system came in handy through my babies infant years and I am looking forward to continued use through the toddler years! I had the graco carseat which I loved and switched to this for the travel system and I love it more!!! The functionality of the product is great and allows for easy switching depending on the situation from carseat to stroller. Fits the baby with the click in carseat and converts to a toddler stroller for continued use later in the childs life.

Very comfortable and easy to maneuver. Also easy to break down and put into the trunk for travel. Never had a problem!

Safety
Previous carseats have swayed from side to side in my car. This one is very secure and easy to take in and out of the base! I love this travel system. I feel that the stroller is even secure and have never had a problem with the baby bouncing around too much or feeling like she might fall out. The wheels are strong and the fabric is strong holding the baby in!

Child Comfort
My baby falls right to sleep in this travel system! She loves the feel of the material that the system is made out of and is very comfortable every time I put her in it!

Maneuverability
the wheels turn very sleekly and the carseat is lightweight enough to carry without any trouble. I can carry it myself and I am a pretty small woman with not much strength in my arms. Love this system!

Very durable. I have dropped the carseat before while switching cars and it survived the fall excellently. Never cracked, ripped or broken in the year that I've had the system. I love the stroller, and I am clumsy sometimes running it into walls and objects in stores; but this system has survived it all!

I would choose a different set.

I received this car seat/stroller set for a gift and I do not love it. I took it out of the box and it was very hard to set up. Also the very first time I take my youngest in the stroller the front left wheel was bent and was that annoying stroller that has a mind of it's own. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this product.

The design is so basic and boring.

Safety
The car seat is safe and does lock securely in your car, but the wheels on the stroller is a safety issue for me. They should roll straight, bent wheels could lead to the stroller tipping over or rolling some where unexpected and could be dangerous.

Child Comfort
The comfort level is pretty good, the fabric is soft and easy to clean, there is plenty of room in the stroller for my son to sit.

Maneuverability
The stroller wheel was bent when it came out of the box, so pushing it is pretty difficult to do. It does not roll straight and gets very annoying at times.

The fabric and plastic is very durable and easy to clean. The wheels on the stroller could have been made a little more sturdy.

I would buy this prodct agine

from Alexandria . EG

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I was loved this becuse it very usefall

Great stroller

from toledo ohio

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily
    • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

Stroller is cute and I enjoy it. But when it folds up it moves out of its locking position a little.

i would buy other products from this company

from union mo

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Lightweight

Cons

• Flimsy

• Preemies

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

i would use this product for my kids and theres nothing i dont like about it

I love it

from Portsmouth ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Preemies

Easy to fold

Baby stroller

from Oklahoma city

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Lightweight

Cons

• Bulky
    • Unstable

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I use this stroller when i go on a trip. I can pack my diaper bag under the stroller a a lot more. It is easy to move around with.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great product

from Corona Ca

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I've been using this product for two years now.. It's comfortablr and durable, great for hikes and non smooth roads.. the only downside is that they are heavy and not so easy to fold if you're traveling with your baby.. i had to buy a light stroller for long trips and i use this one around

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Easy to use and convenient

from Kelleyann37

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

This is the first stroller I bought that has a car seat that snaps into place as a part of the stroller. It is so convenient! I like the design also. Very easy to use and folds easily. I would definitely recommend Baby Trend. I've never had issues with this brand. Reliable, safe, and dependable.

i bought this stroller in a combo

from Nashville, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

• Air travel

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I bought this product as a combo and i love it. The infant carrier fit perfectly on the stroller. The stroller is light and really easy to use! It folds up easy and really easy to steer the stroller. I never had a problem with my stroller.

I love this stroller.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight
        • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

I love the snap on car seat feature. I am able to easily transfer my Goddaughter from the car to the stroller without waking her up. The ability to snap the car seat to the stroller also gives my goddaughter the head support she needs. It folds up for easy storage and handles turns down shopping aisles nicely. I just wished it worked on gravel.

I would buy this as soon as i can

from Ali pro

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily
          • Not Adjustable

• Air travel

Comments about Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame:

YesYes, I would definitely get one for my baby liked weight and ease of installation and also comfortable for the child and the material made from them very Bmilh and love would recommend omitted a friend or brother or sisters and all my relatives and I thank product for this and I would like to be further developed in this section