Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Venture BC Travel System Stroller Frame

I would buy this product again!!

It's very durable but very heavy in my opinion.

California

true

This is the only brand I will buy. I love this

Love this

Prestonsburg Ky

Definitely a keeper

I love taking our new baby on walks and to places like the zoo with our stroller. I really love how it has the sun visor shade on top of the stroller to keep the sun out of her eyes when we are out and about. It's also just feels like great quality and that's really important to me because I don't want to put my baby into something unsafe.

Colorado Springs CO

true

I would buy this prodct agine

I was loved this becuse it very usefall

Alexandria . EG

Great stroller

Stroller is cute and I enjoy it. But when it folds up it moves out of its locking position a little.

toledo ohio

true

i would buy other products from this company

i would use this product for my kids and theres nothing i dont like about it

union mo

I love it

Easy to fold

Portsmouth ohio

Baby stroller

I use this stroller when i go on a trip. I can pack my diaper bag under the stroller a a lot more. It is easy to move around with.

Oklahoma city

Great product

I've been using this product for two years now.. It's comfortablr and durable, great for hikes and non smooth roads.. the only downside is that they are heavy and not so easy to fold if you're traveling with your baby.. i had to buy a light stroller for long trips and i use this one around

Corona Ca

true

Easy to use and convenient

This is the first stroller I bought that has a car seat that snaps into place as a part of the stroller. It is so convenient! I like the design also. Very easy to use and folds easily. I would definitely recommend Baby Trend. I've never had issues with this brand. Reliable, safe, and dependable.

Elk Grove, CA