Other Strollers:

Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Amazing stroller for anyone!

We got this stroller for my son when he was born and have been using it since he was about a week old. The stroller is very comfortable for him. He is now 15 months old and uses it ALL the time, he loves to ride in his stroller because it glides amazingly and is so comfortable for him to sit in, even for long periods of time. The stroller turns very easy and is one of the only strollers I've ever used that has steady wheels, meaning the wheels don't try to turn sideways everytime you push the stroller forward.

The stroller was very easy to put together and didn't even have that many parts. It took me about 20 minutes from start to finish. I have not had to get replacement parts but I've heard it is a pretty easy process.

We live in a very rainy area on the Oregon coast and have had to walk in the rain with the stroller many times, the hood is great for coverage and does a great job keeping the water off my baby boy. I have never had water leak through. The dirt that has gotten on the stroller easily comes off with a little soap and water.

I would highly recommend this stroller for anybody who loves high quality, easy to use baby equipment that will hold up forever.

The design of the stroller allows for easy movement, the wheels stay straightened and the stroller glides across pavement, gravel roads or dirt with ease.

Safety
The stroller has a great 5 point harness to keep baby safe while riding. The harness is easily adjusted to fit your child and you can do so even while baby is in the stroller and buckled in.

Child Comfort
My child absolutely loves the plush seat cover in this stroller, it reclines to many different positions by moving a clip on a strap up and down in the back, you can choose how far you want your child to sit up or recline, none of the preset seat positions.

Maneuverability
The wheels remain straight, the stroller is very easy to get in small spaces and around corners. I can easily load my son up in the stroller inside my house and then get him through my house and outside.

We have been using the stroller for 1 1/2 years and we haven't had anything break on the stroller. The wheels are still holding up great and the fabric on the seat and hood are still fully intact and even hold out water pretty well.

If you want a stroller that lasts stay away from babytrend

I received a stroller for my baby shower. I had it one month and it broke! I had to call to replac the part. They were rude and got mad that I didn't have a receipt. IT WAS A GIFT! They a month ago ( the stroller isn't even a year old) the basket on the bottom broke. When I called to tell them that I was upset at the quality they were rude. I asked for the manager and they hung up on me. I started talking to some frinds and they said they had problems also. I received a carseat from the same company...to say the least it went back. I don't want to take a chance that my child will get hurt in a car seat made by that company.

Good for short walks and out and about

from Grand Rapids, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Cumbersome
  • Heavy

• Infants
  • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I have this stroller as my back up, out running errands stroller. I have a 3 year old who prefers to walk and an infant. This stroller is not very practical for long trips or out for the day kind of stuff. This is my quick run a few errands and done stroller. It is built well, alittle heavy and hard to push at times but works fine for what we do with it. There is a good amount of space under the seat and the seat itself has a lot of room for my son. He seems comfortable in it, he usually can nap in it without a problem. Storing this stroller can be a alittle much just because it doesn't fold super small. If you have s trunk and a lot of other items I wouldn't recommend it. The price point of this stroller is great especially since it is not my primary one. I did use the car seat with it and it worked great. My car seat is a baby trend so it fit right in. Nonsense with adapters and trying to get it to work. I have the dark color combo of this stroller and it hides a lot of stains but it is also easy to clean up too. I usually scrub it and then just use the outdoor hose to spray it down and air dry. I would recommend this stroller but not for a daily driver.

Excellent and easy to use for the mom on the go!

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

Love this stroller! I have used it for the entire first year of my son's life. I am able to collapse and expand the stroller with one hand, and the harness is easy to use and comfortable for my little one!

I lived overseas for a period of time, and the brick streets were a little rough on the wheels of my stroller.

awesome

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I received the stroller as a gift when I was pregnant with my first child. It folds easily and unfolds easily. I love to take it along on trips because it doesn't take up much room for storage. It has a lot of different places to store items on g he stroller itself. I love it. It has lasted me three years. I recommend all baby trend. This is not the first product of theirs that I have tried.

Nice not too much going. I like simple but nice and that's what this product possess.

Safety
Never a complaint. My daughter would always go to sleep in it.

Maneuverability
The wheels go 360 so however you want it to move it will do it.

It has gone to 3 of my children.

Cheaper but great

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I got this stroller as a gift for my baby shower and I really do love it because it doesn't cost as much as a lot of the other strollers on the market and it is durable. It doesn't take up a lot of space as others that I've seen. The only thing that kinda gets to me when were out at the mall or something is when the wheels get stuck and you have to move it around a little bit but then again I've heard that about a lot of different strollers my girlfriends have had. Another thing that I really like about it is that your baby doesn't really even grow out of the stroller from an infant to a toddler unlike those other high priced strollers that only have the infant carrier.

Love this stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I bought this stroller for my daughter when my grandson was born. It has held up very well and she loves it. The cupholders are very useful and the basket holds a lot of stuff easily and securely. It maneuvers well and is easy to fold. The fabric is easy to clean and the wheels have held up very well. She also loves how easy it is to recline the seat and to sit back upright. I also like the little storage area for keys, money, etc that is between the cupholders. The fold down handle where you push the stroller is very handy and also helps it to fit into the trunk of the car easily.The overall design of this stroller is very good and the price for this item is very reasonable. We all feel good about this stroller and will definitely buy another when the time comes. The price was great and I feel secure about any of my grandkids using a Baby Trend product because of the high safety rating.

Easy Folding stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

This stroller is very easy to fold. We tired every stroller that was sold at stores and this was the best one we found

Great design. not very wide. fits great in back of the car. Folds pretty small. Has lock to lock together after folded.

Safety
great latches for baby and for carseat.

Child Comfort
Super soft seat for baby.

Maneuverability
Moves pretty well, turns in a tight spot the wheel is a little slow to turn but is a smooth ride other than that.

My baby is only a few months old but I use my stroller ALL THE TIME. I can fold it with one hand and throw it in the back of my car in no time, and I no scratches .

not very sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

it works but the wheels wear out fast don't expect this stroller to last you years. Though the product did work great for the first year but after that the wheels wore down. I tried to find replacement wheels but couldn't find any online. so eventually I had to get rid of it and buy a different brand because of the wheels. the new one I bought worked much better and has lasted for 2 years so far and the wheels are just fine.

• Maneuverability:

Wonderful to have, easy to use

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

This stroller is easy to fit in our trunk, regardless of how full it is. It is easy to fold, just as easy to get back to full size, too. Much easier to handle and maneuver then the bigger strollers. Has cup holders for everyone and a basket that can hold a lot of items!

Overall it is rugged enough to take anywhere, but looks nice and good quality.

Safety
It keeps our child strapped in, but it wouldn't protect her if the stroller tipped over.

Child Comfort
Material isn't too rough, the layout of the seat is deep enough that it allows our child to fall asleep in it quite easily.

Maneuverability
Narrower cut makes it easier to get into tight places, smooth wheels make it easy to ride on any kind of surface.

We've used it in all kinds of weather & it has held up pretty well through it all. Kept our child dry in rain/snow.

Nice Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I recieved this stroller as a baby shower gift. I started using it when my son was about three months old. It was easy to strap him in and i felt that he was safe in it. I loved how the stroller seat leaned back so my son could sleep without having his head cocked in a weird way that made my own neck hurt! I loved the cup holders and the basket underneath. It was easy to fold up with a one button slide and push. It made carrying everything we had (which felt like moving everywhere we went) much easier to deal with. The only con I had with this stroller is the way it "drove". It was not so great! You would be strolling along and the front wheels would spin sideways and the stroller would wobble something awful! Other than that I would recommend this to anyone with a small child.

Inexpensive Lightweight Stroller from Baby Trend

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller:

I love my Baby Trend strollers. This is my second from them ( I have a Sit N Stand that I bought almost three years ago) and I am so glad I bought it. It was inexpensive and perfect for my needs. I like the cushion on the handle bars and the two cup holders for the parents. The seat is perfect for ages 3 months and up. The basket is just the right size for this kind of stroller. It folds up nicely and fits in the back of my Rav4. I also like that the handle is tall enough for my husband, who has trouble pushing most lightweight strollers due to his height. I use this stroller for my toddler who's three and my baby boy.

For some reason, the frame of the canopy was bent since I bought it, but it does not affect the effectiveness of the canopy.

Child Comfort
Neither of my kids have complained.

Maneuverability
I take this stroller everywhere! It moves nicely on pavement and on gravel/dirt.

I have had this stroller for six months now and it doesn't have any problems.