Other Strollers:

Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee

Pros

Cons

Very lightweight and handy stroller

We occasionally travel by plane, and had a need for a stroller for our first daughter who was about one year old at the time. We researched and shopped around until we found this...Read complete review

We occasionally travel by plane, and had a need for a stroller for our first daughter who was about one year old at the time. We researched and shopped around until we found this stroller.

It is easy to collapse and reopen, and is durable enough for city streets, and for casual strolls in the country. It has handy cup holders and a storage bin underneath.

Because of its lightweight and easily collapsible design, it was no problem to get it on the plane without having to check it into luggage, which means that you can carry your child into the main terminal gate areas, and down the tunnel all the way to the door of the aircraft, and then reopen with ease after the plane arrives.

It's also great for placing in the back of taxi trunks or other smaller vehicles, and does not take up much space in a hotel room, even when fully opened.

Overall, it's a great little stroller for traveling, especially when something lightweight is needed.

It survived a week and a half running all over Washington D.C. and another week in Tampa with no worries.

Lightweight, yet sturdy. Very useful features such as the child foot rest, cup holders, cell phone holder and underneath storage bin. The collapsible feature is a very handy because it does not have much a footprint when collapsed.

Safety
Very safe, and will keep a child secured.

Child Comfort
It's very comfortable, even for long walks. The child seat does recline for naps, and the foot rest is adjustable.

Maneuverability
Very maneuverable, and the double wheels are great for stability.

It has survived several plane trips, being banged around in the back of our vehicle, and thus far has been used by our two daughters. Although it is a lightweight, it is a very sturdy stroller and handles long walks with no problems.

Not so great

I bought this stroller for my 6 months old baby boy. I was very exited when this stroller finally got to my house. It was super easy to put it together, it took me about 15 minutes or even less to put it together by myself. It looked great and design was super adorable and cute! When i put my baby in this stroller, he was sitting fine but after awhile he started sliding down from his seat and looked uncomfortable. Every time we are out somewhere i have to stop every 5 minute and readjust him back to sitting position, it's super annoying. If i had another chance i wouldn't buy this exact stroller but it looks great and has a great storage space.

Very lightweight and handy stroller

Safety
Very safe, and will keep a child secured.

Maneuverability
Very maneuverable, and the double wheels are great for stability.

Great Stroller. (:

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

I got this stroller as a gift from my older brother at my baby shower and let me tell you my daughter just loves it. Its really really padded and has lots of cushion. the shoulder straps are the perfect size not too thick not too skinny. the handle has a little compartment perfect for your phone or car keys maybe even a wallet or glasses could fit into it to. There is also a cup holder perfect size for a tumbler coffee cup or soda or water bottle. The bottem net basket is perfect for a diaper bag or blanket maybe even toys or a purse. This stroller is really sterdy and good quality. The stopper breaks work great it really holds the stroller in place and it will not budge. For traveling its super easy the stroller folds up nicely and fits perfectly in a trunk or back seat of a car. It is also very easy to unfold. I would really recomemd this product me and my daughter really love and enjoy it.

Durable stroller

from Merced, CA

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

I recently purchased the Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller for a family member. I simply love how lightweight this stroller is and how easily it can be maneuvered around curves of the road and sidewalk. The under the seat basket for additional storage is good for storing extra wipes, diapers, pacifiers and has enough room to fit in a couple of small plush toys as well. The snack tray comes to good use, especially when you take the little one to the mall or on a grocery shopping trip and the little one needs to be kept engaged for longer periods of time. The backrest of the stroller comes with a reasonably good and supportive headrest. The canopy keeps out sun as well as a little drizzle. The metal framework is very sturdy and durable. Also, the stroller is very easy to clean up after little spills and diaper accidents. All in all, this stroller is a good value for the money and I would buy it again for myself or as a gift for someone else.

Great Stroller!

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

Great stroller! I like the little shelf with the 2 cup holders for baby (or maybe they're bottle holders?), and 2 more cup holders with a hidden compartment above the hood. The hood can be closed or open, and has a peek-a-boo flap when it's closed. The basket is big and roomy on the bottom. The back wheels have brakes on them, and the handle even turns down if you need it to. It folds flat, but still a bit bulky, so if you're putting it in the car, keep that in mind. Lots of naps have been taken in this stroller, so it's very comfortable. Great stroller for all your babies!

I love the design of the stroller, but not thrilled with how it closes and opens. It gets a little difficult sometimes for some reason. Really like all the little extras they have on it.

Safety
I have never had any safety issues with this stroller. It has been very effective for me and my family.

Child Comfort
My children have been VERY comfortable in this stroller. They all love to lay in it and look around, rest, or just pass out indefinitely. Everyone has been so comfortable, sitting, lounging around, napping. They love this stroller!

Maneuverability
This stroller turns easily. Depending on how tight a turn it is, it may need a bit of help. Outside of that, VERY easy to get around in this stroller.

This stroller is dependable in every way, but there is one problem. The basket got a small tear in it. My cats have laid in the basket so many times, they made the tear much, much bigger. That is the only drawback. The rest of the stroller has held up to everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!

• Maneuverability:

Perfect stroller for infant toddler.

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

Perfect for traveling because it isn't difficult to fold and unfold,plus it doesn't take up alot of room.

Would be nice if it was more colorful, but it's really not that big of a deal.

Safety
Has been tested, no sharp edges, is durable and meets all safety guide lines.

Child Comfort
Nice and cushiony without the need of using a extra pad, perfect for naps while walking or shopping.

Maneuverability
Easy to fold and unfold, with breaks that aren't difficult or hard to us, just a click and the stroller is locked.

The material wipes off good and parts can be machine washed without the worry of shrinking.

Great Stroller. Definitely recommended

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

My husband purchased this stroller for me while he was deployed. At first I was iffy, but I love it. I have now used it for 13 months. It is easy to open and close, nice storage space in the bottom and on the handle. My daughter sits very comfortably in it and loves it. :) Ive pushed her in this stroller on grass, cement, rocks etc and it does well in all. There are safety straps for over the shoulders, around the waist ad between the legs. Very safe for a child that likes to try and slide out like mine. The tray has a cup holder and a spot to hold snacks or toys ad it even comes up for easy access to get the child out. The stroller washes easy and has great designs. Folds up nicely and not too heavy.

Comes in different designs. Gender neutral, girly, and boy.

Safety
Very safe!!! The three differently located safety straps will keep your child from sliding or climbing out.

Child Comfort
Very comfortable and spacious! My daughter loves to kick back with her feet up on her tray.

Not so great

• Maneuverability:

This product saved my life!

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

I love this product, and so did my nine month old it's so helpful. it's vary hard to carry your child everywhere you go and this product makes it a breeze, although if you travel frequently or live in an area with a lot of stairs then, this is not the product for you.

The design is for comfort and ease, but it makes things vary complicated on trains, air plains. It's also not good for stairs or elevators, but if you are just going to the park, or trying to get some exercise or maybe even just trying to get some fresh air for you and your child this product is great.

Safety
This product is great on safety. It has a lot of padding and a strap for each arm also one in between the legs to insure your baby is safely strapped in, in case you lose control of the stroller.

Child Comfort
The padding I recently said was great for safety is also great for comfort making it a vary soft seat, another thing my child loved was the seat reclines for when they are missing there nap time.

Maneuverability
It's fine for open areas but not good for frequent travelers.

this product will last you a vary long time I used mine with my oldest and when she outgrew it my youngest used it to, the plastic is vary strong and that necessary for those little ones.

Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

This stroller is very durable. I almost gave the product 5 stars had it not been for the fact that the baby does not face towards you, which is a preferred feature of mine. But overall, this stroller is excellent. I've used in a so called heavy duty manner for over a year and it is still holding up great considering. I would highly recommend this stroller for especially for anyone who will be using it very often.

The design is good, however it would be better if the baby faced towards you.

Safety
This product has all the necessary safety features in terms of set belt design.

Child Comfort
This stroller is comfortable for the child. It offers the ability to adjust the child's position to various levels, from sitting upright all the way to laying down. It is also pretty cushiony.

Maneuverability
This stroller turns easily and comfortably goes over most bumps.

This stroller is extremely durable, one of my favorite features. It can be used long term and frequently without breaking down.

• Maneuverability:

Simple, light weight and pretty.

Comments about Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller Frame - Chickadee:

I was looking for an affordable stroller that would hold up to my many walks and look nice as well. I found it here. Its very light and easy to expand and put away. The embroidery is a nice touch and I like the flap on the shade so that I can peek down and make sure the sun isn't in her face, or to see if she's fallen asleep. I do wish that the wheels were solid rubber but they have held up just fine so far. I would reccomend this stroller in a heartbeat. Its not too bulky and it's a good value. It's also just pleasing to the eyes, I love it! The only thing that I would change would be to be able to pull the shade down lower to keep the sun out when your babe is still new. Oh, and it has two cup holders and a compartment with a lid at the top. They definitely come in handy. Very nice!