3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

A great budget-conscious choice for a double stroller.

The Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller has been a blessing to me now that I have 2 children that are 18 months apart.  My 2 year old will soon want to stand and get off the stroller and walk on his own and it is so nice that this double stroller offers the option for 1 of the seats to convert to the typical "sit 'n stand" bench seat.  He loves having the option of where to sit each time (front or back) and my infant can go in either seat and everyone is happy.  I use my Grago Snugride infant seat in the stroller and it fits fine - it isn't a perfect fit in the front seat since the red safety straps don't wrap around the infant seat too well so I either use my own strap or just push the canopy over the seat and it sort of wedges it in.  I advise you to try it out in the store first so you can make the decision yourself on what would be safest.  The stroller is great for taking walks and running quick errands in stores.  It is as narrow as a single stroller so it fits fine on narrow sidewalks and through shopping aisles.  The main thing I don't like about the stroller is that it is hard to keep it going straight when you are walking across an incline and I feel like I have to grab the front of the stroller just to keep it going straight.  Luckily this is a minor inconvenience for me.

If you're not in a hurry, the Sit'n Stand dbl stroller is great!

The Baby Trend Sit'n Stand Double Stroller is great but...

The Baby Trend Sit'n Stand Double Stroller is great but...

I have two kids 3 months and 3 years.  My 3 yr old loves sitting in the stroller everywhere we go so it was nice to find a stroller that could accomidate both on my kids.  But, the first time I used my stroller I found some things that were very inconvenient.  First, The visors only work if the sun is either behind you or directly above you.  Second, the storage compartment is to small for a diaper of any sort.  when ever we go somewhere and use the stroller I have to switch to a small flexible bag.  Third, when you try to colapse the strolle the front wheels always get in the way and you get shut it all the way unless you reach to the front and rotate them.  Other than that, I love the 5 point harnesses.  They are very easy to adjust.  Love the cup holders for each of the kids and the parents (4 total), because my son would ask me every 2 minutes to have his cup, but now he can get to it himself when he wants.  Over all, If you're not in a hurry to get somewhere, its a great way to get your kids around.

Price matches quality

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

I had kids two years apart and my oldest still liked to be In a stroller and majority of the time I was alone with kids so needed to purchase a double stroller. At first I purchased a side by side double stroller. But after taking it home and thinking about it more I'm details, I thought the side by side would be hard to maneuver through doorways. So I took the stroller back and purchase this stroller. My infant seat fit into both seat easily but I never felt that the seat was firmly secure. The major negative was maneuvering the stroller, yes it oft through doors it was hard to turn. I live in a community where the sidewalks aren't smooth. This type of stroller doesn't roll nicely on these sidewalks because the wheels are smaller. Same problem when trying to walk on beach with stroller wheels are too small to roll on beach. The larger wheel strollers work easy on sidewalks and beach.

Child Comfort
Child in front seat doesn't have much leg room once they are over the age of two.

• Maneuverability:

It's awesome! Perfect for twins!

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

It's perfect! Not big and bulky or too heavy. Easy to maneuver, fits in a small trunk-folds up compactly to fit into a closet. Have twins and they love it! Car seats can latch in it-doesn't have to be the Baby Trend kind either-another bonus.

I love how the basket is just the right size, trays can be removed, folds up easy and easy for me to lift and can fit into my trunk.

Safety
No accidents and that is a bonus, wheels lock easily.

Child Comfort
Reclines back far enough to where the child in the back is not crammed and reclines far enough to where they can nap. I do with that the 1 canopy can stretch out a little more than what it does but that is a minor thing. Each tray holds a sippy yup-there is a 2 drink holder for the parent which is nice.

Maneuverability
Easy to steer in stores and the small isles and with 1 hand.

We have had it for 16 months and it still working perfect. I take in and out of my small trunk a lot and the fabric is still in good condition.

Love this stroller

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

I purchased this stroller primarily for use while on vacation at Disneyworld (I got it at a resale shop). My older son did not really use a stroller anymore, but I wanted to have the option for him to rest if he got tired from all the walking. I was so pleased with my purchase. My younger child found the front stroller very comfortable and my son loved being able to stand while we pushed him around. The jump seat is also comfortable if he wanted to sit. The stroller is a little large but still pretty easy to maneuver. It has adequate storage underneath and folds up easily.

Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller-Like it for the price

from Houlton, ME

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

I was looking for a double stroller for my 2.5 yr old and 3 month old. I went to a store to buy a different one and wasn't satisfied so I tried this one out and really liked it. It's really durable and works well for my family.

Pros. It fits my Graco car seat (even though it says it will only fit a Baby Trend car seat), has snack tray and cup holder for both children and parents, easy to open and close, sun shade for both kids and both seats recline. Isn't much longer than my travel system stroller and it's very easy to maneuver.

Cons. Front seat foot rest won't stay on whenever my now 3 yr old sits in the seat, neither seat fully reclines, storage basket is hard to get to with both kids sitting.

Haven't used it as the standing part yet since my son always wants to sit. I was able to buy this while on sale and using a coupon. I wouldn't pay full price for it but at this discounted price it was worth it.

Great stroller

from Chardon, OH

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

Our family absolutely loved this stroller!!!! The design is so slim and folds down even flatter than my Eddie Bauer single stroller did! When I pack it away, it takes almost no room!! Plus, it is so light! I was abe to maneuver it one handed. When I needed to unfold it, the release mechanism was also easy to do one handed. The squeeze and slide could be done with one hand while I had a squirming child in the other! :)

I loved that this stroller grew with my children as they grew. I was able to use it with my second from infancy until now. He is curently three years old. However, the only drawback is that when we still use it at the zoo, neither of my kids want to sit in the "baby seat" in the front. They both want to sit on a bench seat.

Baby trend Sit 'n stand elite double stroller is horrible

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

The back wheels fell off after 4 months. The basket was a pain to get things in and out of. it was hard to close. it was hard to keep going strait and when folded it wouldn't stay standing the seat belts were a pain to adjust

baby trend stroller is great

from Houston, TX

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

I purchased and have used the baby trend sit n stand double stroller for some time now and I have been very happy with this stroller. I first bought this stroller when my second baby was born and I needed a stroller for my new baby and my toddler and this stroller seemed perfect. I thinked the fact that I could keep my newborn baby in her carrier and just place the carrier in the stroller when she was first born. When my baby was brand new I put her carrier in the back closest to me pushing so I could see her better and my toddler in the front so she could see and not be blocked by the carrier. It worked out well for me and served its purpose. It is a pretty bulky and heavy stroller but what would you expect with a full size stroller it is not a light weght one so it is not going to feel like it is. This stroller is pretty heavy though I can barely pick it up sometimes and put it back into my vehicle. That is pretty much my only dislike is the weight and it is not that easy to close at times. It is a great stroller and serves its purpose.

Love IT!!!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

I spent a lot of time looking and researching tons of different double strollers. I didn't want anything too big, but I wanted something that I would be able to use right from when I had my second baby was born and then be able to use it for some time. I ended up going with this stroller even though it was a bit bigger than I would have liked. I am so happy I made this choice. I have loved having a stroller that I am able to throw the carseat onto. It makes it easy when the baby is asleep and I don't have to wake him up to move him in and out of the stroller. My bigger boy sits in the back and loves that he can look at his little brother and work to make him smile while we are on walks.

I am excited that I will be able to continue using this stroller for a long time. It is so versatile and can be used from infant babies to young children. I love that I don't have to think about upgrading to something bigger ever. This stroller is definitely a keeper.

Lots to like some things not to like

from Canton, KS

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

We've had this stroller now for about four years. It has served us well the whole time. I like that you can have the back be a standard sit and stand stroller or put the seat in for longer stroller trips. It is fairly easy to manauver, probably no less easy than any other double stroller. I wish that there was a snack tray in the back and that the kid in the back seat didn't have to have his feet in the stroller's basket. The basket is a little tricky to access as well but nothing too bad. All in all a good stroller.

Ok, but not the greatest

from Burlington, KS

Comments about Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Elite Stroller and Double Stroller:

This was our first double stroller, after the second child, and still having a 2 year old a double stroller was a must. This one was chosen because there was the ability to put the infant seat in it as well as having another place to ride. Unlike the picture I always put the baby closer to me and the toddler in the front. It was a great stroller at first while the infant seat it in it. However later I was frustrated with the fact that neither of the seats reclined very well making it impossible for the baby to take a nap in it. Eventually I purchased a double jogging stroller and I haven't turned back since. It made me realize how HARD it was to push this stroller. It was good for a work out but always made my back hurt. The jogging stroller was amazing, you could push it with a finger, it also reclined all the way, and it didn't take up any more room when folded. I think if the 3rd comes along we would go back to using this once in a while when wanting to keep the carseat in it, but for a long afternoon at the mall, I would use the jogging stroller.