Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Pros

• Durable (14)
  • Comfortable (7)
  • Easy to maneuver (7)
  • Easily stowed (6)
  • Easy to set up (6)

Cons

• Heavy (4)
  • Heavy / bulky (3)

• Infants (9)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (5), Parent of two or more children (4)

All-around great stroller for baby thru toddler

When I was searching for a stroller for our first baby, I did my research and looked into reviews before making a purchase. The Baby Trend brand not only had good reviews for the stroller, but the matching carseat as well, so we went with those. We haven't been disappointed. I use the stroller at least once a week in the nicer-weather months for everything from walking outside to strolling through a store. It handles really well outside and has a smooth ride. When my daughter was an infant, I especially liked that I could hook in her carseat and use both the carseat hood and the stroller hood to keep her covered and protected from the sun/wind, etc. My *only* issue with this stroller was that when hooking in a carseat, the stroller seat is supposed to be fully lowered, which made the carseat sit up at an awkwardly high angle; when my daughter was a tiny infant and unable to control her head and we would walk up inclines in the stroller, I would either have to pad around her head to keep it from falling forward or just hold her head in place until we leveled out. Other than that, this stroller was great and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It has two cup holders up top for the adult, and two cup holders below for baby. Once you figure out how to fold it, it's not complicated or hard to do. Just make sure to lower the seat completely before doing so. It has a nice amount of storage space below for diaper bags, shopping bags, etc. We use this to walk to church and are able to fit a diaper bag, my purse, and my husband's bag comfortably. Has the ability to lock the front wheel for jogging. I like this stroller so much I'm looking into finding a double for when we have 2 children. I'd recommend this product to anyone, and I did in fact to my sister who has an updated version of the stroller and likes it as well.

Good design. Only complaint is that the compatible carseat sits up at an awkwardly high angle for infants who can't hold up their heads yet. Walking on an incline makes the baby's head bob forward.

Maneuverability
Very easy to drive around! My husband likes to push the stroller because it rides almost like a bike and is easy to turn and steer.

Never Again

When í bought it for my first born....basket broke within a month of use so i had to return it. I
Gave it another change just picked a different...Read complete review

Gave it another change just picked a different color and after a year.....again basket broke and also the botton you push to fold it in gets harder and harder. I regreat buying this the first time but worst......gave it a 2nd change!

GREAT BUY for the PRICE!

from Toledo, OH

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Difficult to Unfold
  • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I really enjoyed this travel system for our son when he was born and even now as he is approaching the toddler stage. I read a lot of the reviews before buying and I do agree with the front wheel concerns. It does wobble if you do not have it tightened and adjusted regularly as the moving and steering of the stroller does cause it to loosen over time. I think in the 10 months we have had it we have had to adjust it maybe 3 times. Other than that it is a great unit, very easy to clip in and store. It is a bit bulkier than some other brands however for me I like the sturdiness of the system! For the price you really cannot get a better value!

Never Again

from Portland, oregon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Steer

Cons

• Bulky
  • Doesn't Clip in Easily
  • Heavy

Baby trend Stroller

from Butler, Alabama

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This baby trend Stroller is a life-saver! My husband and I enjoy to exercise, and with having a young child who isn't able to walk yet, can make things difficult. Thankfully we ordered this product and it makes our trips so much easier! This stroller is lightweight for the most part, as well as easy to steer. The storage is excellent and can hold a LOT! SUPER helpful when out shopping to just throw the bags underneath or the diaper bag, ect. One thing I personally enjoy about this stroller is that it can easily go over different surfaces, such as grass to concrete and then dirt, and back. I would rate this product a 9/10. I come to the conclusion of this rating simply because although it's easy to tote and get around, it is kind of bulky when storing, making it not go under some surfaces very easily. Overall, it is an AWESOME product!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Baby Loves It

from Winchester, VA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

My 5 month old daughter and I take the stroller out for a walk every evening. It's a nice smooth ride and it is relaxing for the both us. It's good on all terrain/surfaces due to it's durable rubber tires and is easy to steer, it can be bulky though in tighter spaces.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this product

from New York

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This is my go to stroller for everyday life

Highly recommend

from Clintwood va

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

We love this stroller. It's easy to push and steer, my daughter loves it and it goes great on grass, gravel, sand, sidewalks, dirt, anywhere!

Lovely easy portable stroller

from Strayhorn ms

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I absolutely love this stroller easy to use and lots of room my son looks so comfy and happy he loves to sleep in it.

Stroller with car seat

from Steens, MS

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy To Steer
          • Lightweight

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I use this product going shopping. I just click my baby's car seat into the stroller and push her around so I don't have to wake her and I have more room in the shopping cart. It's very easy to open and close but it takes up a lot of my trunk space. It is very easy to steer and I love how easy it is to push. The pros outweigh the cons for me. Overall I would buy the stroller again. It will convert to a todder stroller when she is old enough. I have yet to go jogging with it yet but I am looking forward to it.

Definitely my baby go to brand!

from Munford,TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easy To Steer
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I use my stroller all the time for park walks to zoo trips. This has definitely been one of the sturdiest strollers I've owned. Only downfall is that it's a bit heavy...or maybe I'm just too small haha.
          My daughter could always get cozy and fall asleep in the stroller. And the little basket on the bottom even helped her learn to walk!

This is a great first stroller for a first time mommy!

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I got this stroller a little over a year ago for when my first son was born. As a first time mom there were many options to choose from and I felt a bit overwhelmed, but I am very glad this was the one I chose.

The design of this stroller is very convenient. I like how the car seat is able to snap into the stroller. The only way it would be more convenient is if other brands of car seat would also fit with it. But overall it is not enough of an issue to make me switch brands at this point.

Child Comfort
          My son likes this stroller a lot. He often enjoys going for walks and doesn't usually mind walking around the mall in his stroller. It could be improved if it would sit a little more upright for older children. As he has gotten older he tries to sit up further but sometimes gets frustrated because he is reclined a little more than he would prefer.

Maneuverability
          This stroller is very easy to use and turns very easily because of it only having one tire in the front.

So far there are no complaints with how this stroller is holding up. I have been using it for over a year now.

• Safety: