Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

I've bought this product twice now!

We've bought one for our son (age 2) and recently bought one for our daughter coming next month...I've switched to only buying products by this brand from now on, only complaint is it takes up some room in our little trunk and is tricky at first learning how to open and close it.

Goldsboro,MD

Easy to collapse

I purchased this while living in NY . The street is always busy/crowded, this gem made it super easy to maneuver through the busy street, using only one hand! I live how easy it is to collapse. I can hold my son with one hand, while closing it with the other. It's not heavy either. Which is great when taking the bus(holding a kid, diaper bag, pocket book, lol) or cab. This was a life saver! I don't use 8s much now I live in Alabama as I don't take the bus, or cab, but I use it a lot in the mall.

Montgomery, Alabama

true

I would buy this product all over agian

I use this stroller for morning walks. and runs. My son and O absolutley love this stroller. Beacause it is easy to use & comfortable for him

Phoenix,Arizona

Best jogging stroller

This product is easy to use. Set up and did down happens in seconds. It's not too heavy but I wouldn't carry it' a distance. My daughter loves this stroller

Lyons ny

Love this stroller

I needed a stroller that had a higher handle and non plastic tires. The tires on the Baby Trend Expedition are actual inflatable tires. The tires seem to lose air very few weeks. I did replace the plastic valve covers with metal ones and the tires no longer lost air. My son loves it and often will sleep in it. The storage basket is quite large and can hold whatever you may need. The seat material is easily cleaned and no stains. The ride is so smooth and quiet. It turns so easily. When running it has no problems at all. I have never been happier with a stroller.

Florida

My wheel bearings broke within 3 months

I'd use this anywhere & anytime ,lit was perfect & I'm so sad my stroller is broken now

FORT BRAGG , NC

true

Good for first time child

Very easy to set up. The car seat worked for our first two children just fun. The stroller was nice but the front wheel wobbles when you run and i wish the canopy came down lower. Otherwise great system!

Blackfoot, ID

true

Yes I would by a double if i had another kid

Very smooth, it doesn't feel like a stroller the tires make it great and i love everything about it

Borger tx

I absolutely love this

I love this stroller 3 kids later the best brand and buy ive come across in a long time mt daughter loves it and we take it everywhere i love the reclining option for when she falls asleep while we are out and about definitely a must have for any parent or grandparent

Sacramento ca

Great Stroller

I love this stroller. It is very easy to maneuver and we travel slot so it helps get us place to place especially in crowded areas. Only thing it is great for is running it started wobbling her bad.

Phx, AZ