Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Pros

• Durable (25)
  • Easy to maneuver (15)
  • Comfortable (14)
  • Easy to set up (13)
  • Easily stowed (9)

Cons

• Heavy (6)
  • Heavy / bulky (4)

• Infants (15)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (9), First time parent (8)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4), I received a sample (4)

All-around great stroller for baby thru toddler

When I was searching for a stroller for our first baby, I did my research and looked into reviews before making a purchase. The Baby Trend brand not only had good reviews for the stroller, but the matching carseat as well, so we went with those. We haven't been disappointed. I use the stroller at least once a week in the nicer-weather months for everything from walking outside to strolling through a store. It handles really well outside and has a smooth ride. When my daughter was an infant, I especially liked that I could hook in her carseat and use both the carseat hood and the stroller hood to keep her covered and protected from the sun/wind, etc. My *only* issue with this stroller was that when hooking in a carseat, the stroller seat is supposed to be fully lowered, which made the carseat sit up at an awkwardly high angle; when my daughter was a tiny infant and unable to control her head and we would walk up inclines in the stroller, I would either have to pad around her head to keep it from falling forward or just hold her head in place until we leveled out. Other than that, this stroller was great and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It has two cup holders up top for the adult, and two cup holders below for baby. Once you figure out how to fold it, it's not complicated or hard to do. Just make sure to lower the seat completely before doing so. It has a nice amount of storage space below for diaper bags, shopping bags, etc. We use this to walk to church and are able to fit a diaper bag, my purse, and my husband's bag comfortably. Has the ability to lock the front wheel for jogging. I like this stroller so much I'm looking into finding a double for when we have 2 children. I'd recommend this product to anyone, and I did in fact to my sister who has an updated version of the stroller and likes it as well.

Good design. Only complaint is that the compatible carseat sits up at an awkwardly high angle for infants who can't hold up their heads yet. Walking on an incline makes the baby's head bob forward.

Maneuverability
Very easy to drive around! My husband likes to push the stroller because it rides almost like a bike and is easy to turn and steer.

Never Again

When í bought it for my first born....basket broke within a month of use so i had to return it. I
Gave it another change just picked a different...Read complete review

Gave it another change just picked a different color and after a year.....again basket broke and also the botton you push to fold it in gets harder and harder. I regreat buying this the first time but worst......gave it a 2nd change!

Best jogging stroller

from Lyons ny

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Preemies

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This product is easy to use. Set up and did down happens in seconds. It's not too heavy but I wouldn't carry it' a distance. My daughter loves this stroller

Love this stroller

from Florida

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I needed a stroller that had a higher handle and non plastic tires. The tires on the Baby Trend Expedition are actual inflatable tires. The tires seem to lose air very few weeks. I did replace the plastic valve covers with metal ones and the tires no longer lost air. My son loves it and often will sleep in it. The storage basket is quite large and can hold whatever you may need. The seat material is easily cleaned and no stains. The ride is so smooth and quiet. It turns so easily. When running it has no problems at all. I have never been happier with a stroller.

My wheel bearings broke within 3 months

from FORT BRAGG , NC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer

Cons

• Bulky
    • Heavy
    • Unstable

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I'd use this anywhere & anytime ,lit was perfect & I'm so sad my stroller is broken now

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good for first time child

from Blackfoot, ID

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

Very easy to set up. The car seat worked for our first two children just fun. The stroller was nice but the front wheel wobbles when you run and i wish the canopy came down lower. Otherwise great system!

Yes I would by a double if i had another kid

from Borger tx

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight
      • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

Very smooth, it doesn't feel like a stroller the tires make it great and i love everything about it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I absolutely love this

from Sacramento ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight
        • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I love this stroller 3 kids later the best brand and buy ive come across in a long time mt daughter loves it and we take it everywhere i love the reclining option for when she falls asleep while we are out and about definitely a must have for any parent or grandparent

Great Stroller

from Phx,Az

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy To Steer
          • Lightweight

• Air travel
            • Preemies

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I love this stroller. It is very easy to maneuver and we travel slot so it helps get us place to place especially in crowded areas. Only thing it is great for is running it started wobbling her bad.

Love this

from Camdenton, mo

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Durable
            • Easily Stowed
            • Easy To Set Up
            • Easy To Steer
            • Lightweight

• Walks/ jogs

Walks, jogs, the zoo

GREAT BUY for the PRICE!

from Toledo, OH

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
              • Durable
              • Easily Stowed
              • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
              • Difficult to Unfold
              • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I really enjoyed this travel system for our son when he was born and even now as he is approaching the toddler stage. I read a lot of the reviews before buying and I do agree with the front wheel concerns. It does wobble if you do not have it tightened and adjusted regularly as the moving and steering of the stroller does cause it to loosen over time. I think in the 10 months we have had it we have had to adjust it maybe 3 times. Other than that it is a great unit, very easy to clip in and store. It is a bit bulkier than some other brands however for me I like the sturdiness of the system! For the price you really cannot get a better value!

Never Again

from Portland, oregon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Steer

Cons

• Bulky
              • Doesn't Clip in Easily
              • Heavy