Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Great stroller for the price

Light weight and great on long walks. It turns well and I really like that it has metal rims. The reason I gave it a four instead of five stars is bc the tires squeak and some times the front tire gets turned around and jerks the stroller when jogging. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I jog on roads not at the park on sidewalks; I am sure it jerks due to the surface of the road. Other than that I would say it absorbs the shock of the road.

TEXAS

I would Recommend this

My expedition has a built in MP3 player, so I was able to play Baby Shark while walking with my son. that was until I left it out in the rain. after that I think the rain fried the whole MP3 port and I was really upset. Another thing is the right tire had blown or popped after 9 months of use. Im just glad I can still use it, just a little bulky. It is very hard to steer if you are on the phone, two hands are best. The bright side is it does allow you to adjust how far back your child goes, and how for up your child goes. my son likes to sit up and when he gets tired we lay him down and use the shade so he doesn't have the sun beating in his eyes. this is definatly something you would want to use when going to a zoo with a little one.

Black Creek, WI

true

Great product for the price

I loved this stroller! I've had other brands and this one is honestly more sturdy and well made than some of the pricier brand strollers I've tried.

West Frankfort Illinois

true

We love to walk and this helps our little one perfectly for our walks. Super comfy and easy to set up!

Oswego ny

Best stroller ever!!

I'm a mother of 3 and a child care professional a d thianis the BEST stroller I have ever used! My husband picked it bc he loved the real tires and after 3 yrs we still use it ALL the time!

GA

Absolutely love this stroller

Love this stroller! It works so easily on all types of terrain.

Des Moines, Iowa

Love it

This stroller is a breeze to push..Lightweight and easy storage

Beaufort sc

true

I've bought this product twice now!

We've bought one for our son (age 2) and recently bought one for our daughter coming next month...I've switched to only buying products by this brand from now on, only complaint is it takes up some room in our little trunk and is tricky at first learning how to open and close it.

Goldsboro,MD

Easy to collapse

I purchased this while living in NY . The street is always busy/crowded, this gem made it super easy to maneuver through the busy street, using only one hand! I live how easy it is to collapse. I can hold my son with one hand, while closing it with the other. It's not heavy either. Which is great when taking the bus(holding a kid, diaper bag, pocket book, lol) or cab. This was a life saver! I don't use 8s much now I live in Alabama as I don't take the bus, or cab, but I use it a lot in the mall.

Montgomery, Alabama

true

I would buy this product all over agian

I use this stroller for morning walks. and runs. My son and O absolutley love this stroller. Beacause it is easy to use & comfortable for him

Phoenix,Arizona