Other Strollers:

Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

All-around great stroller for baby thru toddler

When I was searching for a stroller for our first baby, I did my research and looked into reviews before making a purchase. The Baby Trend brand not only had good reviews for the stroller, but the matching carseat as well, so we went with those. We haven't been disappointed. I use the stroller at least once a week in the nicer-weather months for everything from walking outside to strolling through a store. It handles really well outside and has a smooth ride. When my daughter was an infant, I especially liked that I could hook in her carseat and use both the carseat hood and the stroller hood to keep her covered and protected from the sun/wind, etc. My *only* issue with this stroller was that when hooking in a carseat, the stroller seat is supposed to be fully lowered, which made the carseat sit up at an awkwardly high angle; when my daughter was a tiny infant and unable to control her head and we would walk up inclines in the stroller, I would either have to pad around her head to keep it from falling forward or just hold her head in place until we leveled out. Other than that, this stroller was great and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It has two cup holders up top for the adult, and two cup holders below for baby. Once you figure out how to fold it, it's not complicated or hard to do. Just make sure to lower the seat completely before doing so. It has a nice amount of storage space below for diaper bags, shopping bags, etc. We use this to walk to church and are able to fit a diaper bag, my purse, and my husband's bag comfortably. Has the ability to lock the front wheel for jogging. I like this stroller so much I'm looking into finding a double for when we have 2 children. I'd recommend this product to anyone, and I did in fact to my sister who has an updated version of the stroller and likes it as well.

Good design. Only complaint is that the compatible carseat sits up at an awkwardly high angle for infants who can't hold up their heads yet. Walking on an incline makes the baby's head bob forward.

Maneuverability
Very easy to drive around! My husband likes to push the stroller because it rides almost like a bike and is easy to turn and steer.

Running mom uses this product very often

Nice design but functionality fails. I believe a stroller made for jogging should be able to just that, and for a long time.

Maneuverability
Tire swivel gets stuck very often....Read complete review

Maneuverability
Tire swivel gets stuck very often. This makes jogging extremely difficult and at times impossible. When fatigued and pushing extra weight the last thing I want to have to do is lift this stroller to straighten the tire out :(

Definitely my baby go to brand!

from Munford,TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I use my stroller all the time for park walks to zoo trips. This has definitely been one of the sturdiest strollers I've owned. Only downfall is that it's a bit heavy...or maybe I'm just too small haha.
My daughter could always get cozy and fall asleep in the stroller. And the little basket on the bottom even helped her learn to walk!

This is a great first stroller for a first time mommy!

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I got this stroller a little over a year ago for when my first son was born. As a first time mom there were many options to choose from and I felt a bit overwhelmed, but I am very glad this was the one I chose.

The design of this stroller is very convenient. I like how the car seat is able to snap into the stroller. The only way it would be more convenient is if other brands of car seat would also fit with it. But overall it is not enough of an issue to make me switch brands at this point.

Child Comfort
My son likes this stroller a lot. He often enjoys going for walks and doesn't usually mind walking around the mall in his stroller. It could be improved if it would sit a little more upright for older children. As he has gotten older he tries to sit up further but sometimes gets frustrated because he is reclined a little more than he would prefer.

Maneuverability
This stroller is very easy to use and turns very easily because of it only having one tire in the front.

So far there are no complaints with how this stroller is holding up. I have been using it for over a year now.

• Maneuverability:

This stroller is great for all around use, and good for jogging.

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This stroller is great for a lot of things. You can unlock the front wheel to manuever around tight spaces. It folds up for transportation, and you can even take it jogging.

The design is great- with one exception. The front wheel does give a lot of vibration even in the locked position. I like the cupholders and the storage basket underneath. The speakers are kindof lame- I never use them.

Safety
I've never had an issue with safety.

Child Comfort
I can't tell if this model has the same sunshade as mine (Mine is the Expedition LX- can't tell if this is the same), but on mine the sunshade isn't attached to the handle, so I can pull it all the way down in front of my child's face to shield them- love that!

Maneuverability
With the front wheel unlocked it can make any turn, just about.

I have had mine for two years, and I do feel like the vibrations are getting worse when I run with it as time goes by, but the overall use of the stroller is still just as good- and I have used my stroller a lot!

Great for an active mom

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This is a great stroller for a new active mom. The wheels are large which makes pushing the stroller easier. They can be locked to make the stroller stationary if needed. I just brought this stroller to the pumpkin patch. Where other parents had to park their strollers because of the small wheels, I was able to push my stroller through the field.

This is also great for walking or jogging. It is an encouragement to stay in shape instead of a reason to not try to go out walking because it's too hard to push. My version of the stroller even came with a MP3 hookup that works with my iphone. This is exciting because walking or jogging is always easier to do when it's done to music.

The seat is very comfortable and my little one enjoys being pushed. The ride is smooth and does not jostle him around. One last thought is, make sure it can fit into your trunk of your vehicle. My husband and I had a hard time trying to make it fit into our car's trunk. We ended up taking off the back wheels and then it fit.

• Maneuverability:

The Cadillac of strollers in my opinion

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I love my Baby Trend jogging stroller. It is amazing in many ways. I especially like that it is the travel system allowing my to use my car seat with the stroller when baby was smaller.

I love that it has an hookup for your phone or mp3 player. I feel that this makes it safer than using earbuds to listen to music when jogging with baby. I also like how easy the stroller folds up. As a shorter mom, it gets tough sometimes trying to fold something up, lift it up, and then shove it in the trunk. Baby Trend made it easy with this stroller. It folds right up with the push of a button. I think the only thing I dislike is that if there is a way to lock it in the folded up way, I haven't yet figured it out. Also, I love that it has PINK accents!

Safety
The Baby Trend Expedition Travel Stroller allows you to use your car seat and have baby face you or without car seat and baby facing out at the world. Either way seems very safe in my opinion as the car seat locks in place; And when used without the car seat, there is a five point safety harness.

Child Comfort
Baby has yet to complain when put in the stroller and we've been using it for months now. The only dislike that I feel could allow baby more comfort was if the backrest laid fully down instead of just reclining when baby falls asleep.

Maneuverability
This thing has some big tires on it which allows me to push through anything. I've seen other parents struggle through things like gravel with other strollers but this plows right though it.

Seems fairly durable so far. In four months all I've had to do thus far was air up the tires.

Baby Trend Jogger Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I got my Baby Trend Jogger Stroller as a gift at my baby shower 2 years ago. I also had the Baby Trend car seat that goes with the stroller. It was a perfect set. I loved how the car seat snapped right onto the stroller. The stroller sets up very easy and when you are ready to put it up it folds down easy as well. When my son outgrew his car seat and we went to the next car seat he started using the stroller normally. It has straps to keep them in the stroller securely and the tray holds 2 drinks for your baby and whatever snacks they want to take. It also has 2 drink holders at the top for the guardian and a tray you can put your phone or keys in and close it so they are not out. I use the stroller not only for everyday use when shopping but also when i want to go jogging. The front tire sometimes has issues but you just have to make sure its not locked and you will get use to it. There is also a storage space underneath the seat that you can put your diaper bag in. Overall I am very happy with this stroller and would recommend it to anyone that was looking for a stroller.

Love this stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

Overall I think this is a great stroller. It is very easy to steer, which I found out recently that not all jogging strollers have the ability to turn the front wheel and this one does. The cup holders are handy for both baby and mommy. And it has a little compartment for mommy to put keys and a phone inside if needed.

• Maneuverability:

This is like an amusement park ride for my son

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I wore out my other jogging stroller. It wasn't very high quality, I'll admit it. Then I bought this one and I can tell the difference in quality immediately. I spent a little more for this one, but I am glad that I did. This stroller is perfect in every aspect.

I like how sleek this stroller looks. I notice people checking it out all the time when I'm taking my son for a stroll through our local jogging trail. People can't help but notice me and my son.

Safety
I've never had any safety issues with this stroller. My son is secure inside and the frame is sturdy and the wheels are solid and never give me any reason to worry. If I had any doubt I would steer you away from this stroller.

Child Comfort
My son is very comfortable in this stroller. I would know if he wasn't . He falls asleep often after we go for a job. Once I've hit cool down mode, he snoozes off so that lets me know that this is a comfortable stroller.

Maneuverability
I don't have any problems taking corners and turns with my stroller. The wheels all turn very well and they never stick.

I have yet to have an issue with the durability of my stroller. It is of the highest quality and I know it will last me for a very long time.

Great Stroller for Joggers

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

This is a wonderful stroller for active parents. You can go on jogs with this stroller and your baby won't really feel a thing. I haven't seen any problems with my child when I go for a job with this stroller.

This stroller has a great design. It looks great and it functions great for anyone who wants to go jogging or just for a casual stroll through the park.

Safety
This stroller was designed for safety. I have never had any problems with my child in this stroller and we go jogging with it all the time. It is built so that your child is snug and won't ever fall out during normal activities.

Child Comfort
My child is always so comfortable in this stroller. I never see her moving around as if to show that she is uncomfortable. It is very soft inside and does a good job of getting your little one to fall asleep.

Maneuverability
Well designed so that it has great maneuverability. You can take turns so easily, whether it be while walking or while jogging.

This stroller is very durable. I have been using it for a while and it still looks brand new.

A great lifesaver

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller:

I never used one of these jogger strollers before. Always used the ones that went with the infant car seat. My husband and I moved across states and had nothing with us. When we arrived we found out he had to fly out to Alaska for a couple months. I had no vehicle so we went out and bought the Baby Trend Expedition stroller. What a life saver. I used it to go every where from the grocery store to toddler class. I walked every where in it. Took up exercising and started walking 7 miles a day. Lost 50lbs and after 3 years it is still going strong. Just had another baby and looking forward to using it with her!

Very sleek design. Places for cups, water bottles and a huge basket underneath that could fit most anything.

Safety
Has 5 point harness. Tray that comes across the legs. Front wheel locks and unlocks and has a harness you hold onto when you jog.

Child Comfort
Walked 7 miles 5 days a week and my toddler fell asleep in it all the time. Or he just hung out and ate snacks. Never had a complaint.

Maneuverability
Very smooth ride. Love that it has rubber tires and not the plastic ones that make all the noise when walking. Can even use it off path and on dirt road.

I have had mine for going on 4 years and its still works like when I first bought it.