View more travel systems

Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger

Awesome Stroller, Great Travel System

from Hopkins, MI

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger:

We have owned and used this travel system for three months now and absolutely love everything about it!

The car seat snaps into the base and stroller so easily, removal is also easy.  The triangle handle for carrying is very convenient as it allows the parent to switch positions without strain or struggle.  The colors are great for boy or girl - for those who want a system they can use with several children.

The stroller is great!  My husband is tall, long legs '(6'5") ... He can push this stroller with ease, does not kick the back of the stroller when striding or running and can comfortably push it as the handle is tall enough for him to use, yet at a great height for myself (5'5").  We are big fans of the great outdoors and take this stroller everywhere... the mall, camping, the beach, mud, pavement, etc...  Because the wheels are rubber tires that inflate, they ride nicely, go through pretty much anything, and glide smoothly.  The stroller rolls easily and the front tire can either pivot or lock.

After using my stroller, my sister, who owns a graco 4 wheel plastic stroller, was extremely jealous of the difference and ease of use and is considering switching to a stroller like mine.  Definitely worth the money, the value was so great!

• Versatility:
  • Safety:

Perfect for everyday use and jogging.

from Cheney, WA

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger:

I have had this stroller for two years and love it. It is especially great for infants if you have the Baby Trend car seat/carrier. The only complaint I have is that it barely fits in the trunk of my Toyota Camry, but other than that I recommend it to anyone that asks. I am excited to buy the one for two children soon.

good to use when traveling

from Green Cove Springs, FL

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger:

This is the second stroller that i own and i think that it is my favorite out of the two that i have. I really like this stroller because it is so easy for me to use. The weight of it is so light and easy for me to push. My son can sit in this stroller either facing me, or facing away from me. the basket underneath the seat is good to use when i need to put diapers, toys, and groceries in the stroller. the wheels are large and that makes the stroller much easier for me to push. The fact that it only has three wheels makes it more unique and it also allows me to move faster and easier. The stroller was very easy to set up when it arrived from the store and it has a strong quality. I can easily fit it through any door frames when i shop and travel.

This is great stroller.

from Venice, FL

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger:

My mom got this stroller for me before our baby (now 9 months old) was born. We have been really pleased with it. i really wanted a travel system because it is more for your money, but my husband wanted a jogging stroller. This is one of the few travel systems I found that is also a jogging stoller. My little girl has outgrown the carseat part, but we will probably be able to use the stroller until she is 3 or 4. I love that it has the cup holders and it has a storage area underneath the seat. It is great for the mall, but also for places like the fair where it is a grassy terrain. We had no problem rolling her over the grass like we would have had with a standard stroller. It seems to be pretty sturdy and the wheels aren't made of plastic like some other strollers I've seen. I would definitely recommend this stroller to anyone who expects to walk on any surface except a smooth floor (like the mall). It is not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. It is a little bulky, though.

Great stroller, worth every penny

from Antioch, TN

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Jogger:

I've had this stroller/travel system since my son was born and I love it. It has been very durable and easy to use. The stroller is great for me because I like to run with my son and because of the tire wheels I can take him through grass and bumpy areas without trouble. My friend can't do the same with her regular stroller. The front wheel locks for running which is nice. It folds up pretty well and fits in my trunk easily. The infant carrier snaps easily into both the car seat base and the stroller.  I have enjoyed using this stroller and am in the process of looking for a double jogging stroller. I will most likely go with another baby trend because I know that they are well made and durable. I would say that my only complaints are that if you don't lock the front wheel and get walking too fast it will start to swivel/wobble. And second, I have to blow up the tires every few weeks, but this might be because I keep it in my trunk and it gets really hot in there. Overall, a GREAT stroller/travel system that is definitely worth the money!