Other Women's Perfumes:
Baby Phat
Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Eau De Perfume for Women

Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Eau De Perfume for Women

If pink had a scent, this would be it.

I don't normally like perfumes that have a flowery smell to them, but this one is different.  I really like this scent because it is very feminine.  Like I said, if you can imagine what the color pink would smell like, I think this is it.  It smells a little like roses, but with a muskiness to it that makes it very different than other perfumes.  The scent is not strong, it's very subtle, but it's one of those perfumes that have people asking what you're wearing.

I love the bottle it comes in.  It, also, is feminine.  The perfume itself is the color pink, and the bottle is accented with what looks like diamonds.  The shower gel and lotion are equally as heavenly, and when used in addition to the perfume, the scent lasts longer than using the perfume alone.

I paid next to nothing for my Goddess set!  It was on clearance after Christmas at Walmart.  If you buy the perfume at a high end retail store, obviously you will pay a lot more.  I say save that money and buy it at Walmart.  It's the same, just usually in smaller bottles.

It makes me fell and smell beauitful.

Smells amazing, and its not to sweet but yet no to boyish. I love it. I normaly dont like perfumes like this, but this is different. The smell lingers with you through out the day too. Thats a little bonus. . . . I bought this for my sister, and she also loved. The bottle is cute to.

I love goddess perfume<3

from Saratoga Springs, NY

Comments about Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Eau De Perfume for Women:

About 4 years ago my husband bought me this perfume for christmas. Its hard to believe but I still have it! I only wear it on special occasions and that the reason its lasted so long. I loved the sample in the magazine so I told him I wanted it for christmas. The packaging is gorgeous( and is really appreciated by me since my favorite color is pink). A little goes a long way with this perfume. I have gotten many compliments when wearing this perfume. I've even had a couple of people stop me and ask me what perfume I was wearing because they liked it so much. I would wear it everyday but I wouldn't want to ruin the special-ness of the perfume. If I smelled like Goddess everyday it wouldn't be as intreging. Overall I would recommend Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons to anyone who is looking to have a smell that is elegant, yet fun. I have about 1/4 of my bottle left so I'm going to have to get me some more VERY soon!

very light and feminine

from Cincinnati, OH

The fragrance is feminine and floral. not overbarring . its very affordable but smells as though your  wearing a much more expensive brand of perfume. very noticeable and expect lots of compliments when wearing it.

I am hooked on Baby Phat!

from Derby, KS

The first time I smelled Baby Phat (pink) I was hooked. My mom had some and everytime I was at her house I would use hers. So she finally bought me some of my own. I love it. It has a sexy yet sweet smell to it. The guys really like it too! This perfume is good for any female, my 9yr old loves it. I will probably have to end up buying her some so she will stay out of mine just like my mom did. I highly reccomend this product to any woman, believe me they will NOT be let down and you definately get your money worth.

smells wonderful

from Harbor City, CA

I love this perfume it has a great smell and its smell lasts long. I would say its one of the best perfumes it has a unique smell and doesn't have the smell of alcohol in it like most. Once you use it you will fall in love.

I feel sexy when i wear Kimors Lee Simmons Baby Phat Goddess

from Baltimore, MD

I loved Kimors Lee Simmons Baby Phat Goddess. I feel like a sexy queen when I wear this secnt. The scent stays with me all day. It's not too strong and it is not a mild scent either is is a scent that men will enjoy also. A little of this sprayed on that sexy nightie will drive that man to do things you would never dream of.

Smells Great!

from Indianapolis, IN

I absolutely love this perfume.  I smelled this perfume on my sister and I immediately knew that I wanted it.  The smell is so refreshing and it lasts all day long.  I also really like the packaging of the perfume.

This is a great scent.

from Milwaukee, WI

***I have tried this fragrance, and I must say that it is great. For one it works well with the body chemistry, and it lasts through out the day; which is a plus...Being that I have a background in this feild, I truly believe that I'm a fragrance guru, and have suggested this fragrance to many of my past customers; who agree that Kimora did it with this one. Not taking away from the other scents that have been developed by Baby Phat. I believe that there should be more coming from this company, they've only hit the tip of an iceberg. May I suggest a fragrance line for girls? Now this would put them way over the top, as far as marketing, and demographics go. I have 2 granddaughters, who absolutely love my goddess scent. Please communicate this idea to the company, I know that it would be big... ***

For those who are very feminine

from Shermans Dale, PA

Recieved my first bottle of Kimora Lee Simmons baby phat goddess as a anniversary present from my hubby.He had smelled it at the store and enjoyed the scent.It has a very light feminine scent good for romantic evenings or days you just feel really womanly.It is a bit expensive but the latger bottle lasts me several months.Only takes a few sprays in strategically placed spots and scent lasts for me for several hours.Seems more of a light feminine floral scent.Bottle is very pretty and decorative matches the scent.I have also tried the matching bosy lotion and find that to have the same enticing aroma and also last several hours and leaves my skin soft and silky.This perfume dries quickly doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and as i said lasts longer than most.So if you count in the lasting effects of the scent and how very little you need to use the price isn't bad as it will last several months.

buy baby phat's goddess

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

i actually own baby phats goddess right now and i would recommend it to others it's a pretty smelling perfume that lasts and not expensive. other than the smell of the perfume it's in a pretty bottle and its pink my favorite color.

Fun n Flirty Baby Phat Goddess

from Milford, DE

BABY PHAT GODDESS was launched by the designer house of Kimora Lee Simmons in 2005. This scent possesses a blend of Gardenia, White Rosebuds, Cedrat Flower, Blue Lily, Hyacinth, Black Pepper, Seringa, Musk, and Exotic Woods. I tell you this is one hard working woman. I like a lot of the perfumes she puts out but this has got to be the best of all. This scent is light,fruity,fresh and flirty. This is not an over powering perfume at all.The combination of the notes are perfect together.A+