Other Baby Foods:
Baby Mum-Mum
Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Tasty (3)

• Infants (4)
  • Snack (4)
  • Toddler (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3)

Baby Mum Mums Are Great Teething Biscuits

My grandson uses these to help in the teething process and this Baby Mum Mums is terrific not only for that purpose, but are good for them as well. Made for babys and a seperate kind for toddlers as well, these have a good taste for the little ones and they dissolve quickly. A box this size of 1.76 ounces contains 12 of these Rice Rusks. A serving is considered to be 4 rusks. These are packed fresh individually and they are also in a bag to hold them all together in the box.

These are given in the Orient to babies as a first snack and you can give these to your little one once they are eating their first solid foods.

**These are baked snacks with no preservatives**, **no artifical colors or flavors.**

**Gluten free, Egg free and Peanut free.**

There is no fats, no fiber and no trans fats in these rice crackers.Only 1 gram of sugar, 25 mgs of sodium and 7 grams of carbohydrates in these.

**May contain traces of milk.**

**Ingredients: **Japonica rice, Potato starch, sugar and salt.

Product of China.

Mum-Mums are just okay

Mum-Mums are one of the first products I tried when my son was teething. I had heard a lot about this product and decided I would try it because everyone I know seems to love them. I wasn't too impressed though. Don't get me wrong, this is a great product, but I'm always worried about young children choking on them. They dissolve easily after they've been gnawed on for a little while, but the shape of the mum-mums just make me nervous. They're not small like other teething foods, like fruit puffs of similar products. They're instead a little larger, which I suppose is so children can grip them easier. They're also not messy or expensive, which is a big plus. I've only bought mum-mums a few times because there are better products out there. This one also seems kind of bland. As far as I know they don't come in any flavors, and can get boring if you give them to your child too often. They also aren't too messy, but are sticky.

I would by the product over and over again!!!

from michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy to Use

Cons

• Messy

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

I've used this product on all of my children, it can be a bit messy if they are just starting out on finger foods, but over all you just take it out of the package and hand it to them, its a fantastic on the go snack.

I would buy this product again

from Virginia

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Tasty

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

My daughter love these. It help with her teething and they are safe to use. They dissolve quickly.

Great healthy snack

from Mt.juliet, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Keeps Well
    • Tasty

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

My kiddo loved these. He's eat several a day as snacks. I lived that i could get them where i shopped and they have a great price point. What i didn't like was that they broke very easily. I loved that they were wrapped individually but they didn't have a sturdy case or anything for them so when you put them in your diaper bag they would break very easily. Other than that, we love them.

Really a life saver!

from Ellicott city,MD

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
      • Keeps Well
      • Tasty

Cons

• sticky

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

I was struggling for 1.5 months with my 6 month old daughter to have solid food.Baby mum mum is really a life saver!She didn't make a fuss.She wanted to hold it and eat by herself.I can take it when we go out.Only negative is that it is bit sticky but its ok.She loved all the flavors except blueberry & goji.

Love it

from Hawaii

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy to Use

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

I must love this mum mum crackers I have 4 kids and I bought these with all 4 of them when they were at the 6 month age point! Such a great product, they love it and it's good for them too! I have bought every flavor and it's so easy to throw in the diaper bag, purse, or stroller and even on your way. I've even had my little one munch on it while we are grocery shopping just so she can keep busy and not fuss! Great product. And the price is very affordable, I definitely recommend this great snack to all parents and grandparents out there..trust me your babes will love it!

My kids loved these when they were babies!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

When my kids were just little guys they loved these rice biscuits. They liked the plain ones and the vegetable ones. Many times there were a pack of these in the diaper bag or my purse. They are a good price and easy to take around with you. They were a good baby snack food. I would definitely use these again. They are easy for babies to hold onto and to eat. They get soft in a short amount of time and I didn't have many problems with my babies choking on them. You can also break these really easy into smaller pieces. They are thin and good for babies that are teething. I would use these again and recommend them.

Quality of Ingredients
        There wasn't anything that bad in these. There wasn't much to these, but babies love them.

Safety
        I can see how a baby would choke from time to time on these, but I didn't really have problems with that. They go soft pretty fast, which makes them go down easier. If you do have any problems then you could always break them up into smaller pieces.

• Safety:

Great product but terrible flavor!

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

I've given Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits to all three of my children when they were babies. They seem to love the surfboard shape and I love that they dissolve so quickly, seriously reducing the chance of chocking. I've tried the different flavors with my children too. All of them were well-accepted, except the vegetable flavor. All three of my kids initially accepted it with familiar enthusiasm, but immediately rejected it as soon as it got into their mouth. I tried it myself and it's easy to see why: The vegetable flavor is terrible. Some children may enjoy it though, or they obviously wouldn't offer it. Regardless, I rate them highly because I love the high quality ingredients they use. I don't recommend Baby Mummy's for use as a travel snack though. They break and crumble ridiculously easily if they get even slightly smashed. I mean crumble to dust! Keep them in their box in the kitchen cabinet though. Fast, easy and convenient!

Baby Mum-Mum's

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

These are really good for teething babies or to start teaching your little one to feed themselves. They are big enough for a babies little hands to grip and get in their mouths. They have very little taste though and are not filling so not the best for a snack to satisfy hunger. They dissolve in babies saliva pretty quickly so be prepared for a big mess. Overall I like this to help with teething and just to give baby something to do when I cook.

Quality of Ingredients
        The seem to be of high quality. They are very fresh when you open them up and they are individually wrapped so they will stay fresh for a while.

Safety
        While these do dissolve in saliva fairly quickly it is still possible for your baby to stick it too far into his/her mouth and choke. Several times my child got it too far down their throat or a piece broke off and got stuck. They do dissolve quickly so I'm sure any pieces that got stuck would dissolve and problem would be solved but I always got it out for them.

• Safety:

Great for first holding food for Baby

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

All three of my children have loved these. I love that they dissolve very easily, and I am not worried about my babies chocking on them. This is a great fist food for babies to hold and eat themselves, still with proper supervision of course. My husband calls them surf boards because of there shape, it is a great shape for babies to grasp at a young age, I would break one in half when my little ones first started eating them, and they are still great for little hands to grasp. There are very few ingredients, which is great for young babies, and they really seem to taste good.

Quality of Ingredients
        These have very few ingredients which is great for so many reasons, but especially for small babies. They taste good, and the dissolve easily for little ones that are still learning to chew. Great on all fronts.

Safety
        Dissolves easily for babies still learning to eat. Great size and shape for babies to hold in their little hands. Very safe for little guys just starting out eating, but of course, they must be properly supervised while eating.

• Safety:

Great on the go snack for a baby just staring solids

Comments about Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits:

My son first tried this product when he was 6-7 months old and he loved it. I kind of think of this product as baby junk food. It is not necessarily the most nutritious, but he loved them. These worked very well when we would go out to eat. When we would get our food, we would give our son a Baby Mum-Mum. It would keep him occupied for awhile so we could get some time to eat our food without having to entertain him. They are very travel friendly and not messy. They are a good food to keep in the diaper bag just in case you need them. Around 9-10 months, he lost interest in these. By then he had grown to like more adult food with more distinct flavors. I would use them again with our next child.

Quality of Ingredients
        There isn't a whole lot of nutritional value in this product. You can get many more nutrients with pureed baby food. I don't feel that this product is harmful, but I wouldn't feed them to my child on a regular basis. I think they are better suited as an occasional snack or fun food.

Safety
        I felt very comfortable feeding these to my son. They dissolve very easily when put in a child's mouth. It would be difficult for a child to choke on these.