4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Would definitely buy this stroller again!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller:

I already have the City Mini Double stroller and I love it. I needed a reliable, sturdy single stroller, but I wanted to upgrade to the GT model. I bought the teal/gray GT model. I LOVE it. I walked my daughters to school this morning and my 3 year old rode in the stroller. There were several parts of the sidewalk that was raised and it smoothly rode over every bump. It turns on a dime. I am also 8 months pregnant and it was not heavy at all to push. It pushed like a dream. My husband likes the adjustable handle bar. It was very easy to put together. It folds with one hand and is very compact when folded.

I really like how the canopy extends so far down to protect from the sun & rain. The handle bar adjusts.

Safety
The stroller has safety straps that you can attach when the stroller is in use. However, you have to unsnap these every time you want to fold the stroller. I think it is safe enough without attaching the safety straps every time you use the stroller.

Child Comfort
I love how the seat leans all the way back and the long canopy keeps the sun out of the child's face.

So easy to turn.

Great stroller

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller:

Love the look of this stroller and the general maneuverability. Have had some issues with the front wheel locking up and wish it had more baggage room underneath but otherwise love this stroller. I did purchase the adult and child tray accessory and would definitely recommend.

Love the design of the stroller. It's all black so very neutral for either boy or girl. When first searching for strollers I nixed any stroller that had a character theme, busy patterns or neon color design. Wanted something neutral without being boring but also traditional rather than modern.

Safety
So far no safety concerns. Seatbelt is easy to put on and feels secure.

Child Comfort
No complaints from the kiddo. Appears to be quite comfortable.

Maneuverability
Turns great! This was a major factor we took into consideration when selecting a stroller. Have had issues with front wheel locking up on its own. Not a huge deal and I'm sure if I took the time to contact the manufacturer they would fix it.

It is also very easy to fold down and set up. It is a bit heavy to put in and out of trunk but not enough to be a deal breaker. A lot of times we keep a cheap umbrella stroller in trunk if just need to use a stroller for a quick stop or traveling.

Has held up great after 2 years and in fact it still looks new. Any messes cleans up very easily.

Best of all worlds!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller:

It's lightweight, has real tires, is smooth & high quality. It's great for shopping, the zoo, the park, bike/walking trails.

The only complaint I have is that the basket is kinda hard to get at.

My stroller is over a year old. I frequently take my little one to the zoo & on 3 mile walks around the neighborhood & it still looks brand new!

Great for exercising

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller:

This stroller is great I take 3 walks a day and is so easy to handle and carry down the stairs since I live on the second floor no problems to open and close it light weight easy to handle I would recommnd for anyone to buy it! Perfect for First time mommys this stroller I bought it hoping for the best and it was reasonable price at least I believe so I my self. Am a first time mommy and I find it easy to handle even when I'm out and about on my own easy to put and to bring out of my truck doesn't need too much space to put away like many strollers and a lot of us that have kids know how important havind space is so to me that

I love the design its so stylish yet secure

Safety
Really holds the baby in place even when I'm jogging and that is very important to me

Can't really say much right now since I've only had it for about 3 months

Maneuverability
Love it for walking and jogging

like I said just got it 3 minths ago can't say much about that

Love this stroller!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller:

I registered for this stroller with my daughter; I had initially been sold on the one-snap close feature in the store. That feature ended up holding it's end of the bargain, and has been so nice and easy. When you have an infant, there are always SO many things that you are carrying - having the one snap close is really nice. Second to the snap, the other feature I love best is that it is slim - it fits through narrow doorways, and down shopping aisles, which is really important in city-living! The wheels are great, and make for a really smooth ride. Whether indoor or outdoor, this stroller pretty much fits the bill and can be used for either or. The only reason I am giving this a 9 instead of the 10 is because of the storage underneath. I carry a rather large purse, and there is not much room for my bag underneath the seat. I ended up using a Mommy Hook to hold bags, shopping bags, etc.

Child Comfort
My daughter cannot sit completely upright in this - and she is a very nosy little girl! So, she doesn't love that part... But, you can't have it all. :)

Maneuverability
So easy to maneuveur and get through aisles and doorways. LOVE that part!