Other Strollers:

Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great Stroller, lightweight and reasonably priced

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

I really love this stroller. It is very light-weight and easy to use. It is definitely an all terrain stroller but it is also great for big cities and going into tight areas, which is a great feature to have both all in one stroller. Two of my biggest complaints are the storage bin because of how small it is and it barely fits my diaper bag and the other is the change in the fabric with the newer models, this new product is hard to clean and the previous models all you had to do was wipe the material down and you were good to go for your next trip. This stroller is very easy to travel with because of how compact it is when it is folded down, works great for when you need to have it on the airplane with you! Even with the cons this stroller is one of my favorites, it can be all-terrain one second and then you can turn around and take it to NYC with you and be just fine in any situation there.

• Maneuverability:

It's a very reliable stroller.

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

We have had this stroller for 3,5 years and I am sure it will last another 3. It is easy to fold, easy to push and it's great on any terrain. We've been using it a lot everyday. It's a great quality product.
We used this stroller from day one with our babies, it reclines almost flat.
The storage under the stroller is pretty good, you can fit the diaper bag there.

I like the picaboo window on top and the ability to close it.
I also like the adjustable handle, so people of different heights can use it.

This stroller lasted us 3,5 years with our first child and I am sure it will last another 3 years with the second child. We have this stroller in red and there is a little bit of fading of the material because it was left outside in the sun a lot but other than that it still looks great.
We still have the same set of tires on this stroller and I used to walk for two hours every day. We might replace them in a year or so.

• Maneuverability:

I used this stroller exclusively for three years

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

When I began shopping for strollers, I had several criteria in mind. The stroller had to be the ONLY one we owned - we lived in a very small apartment with next to no storage space. The stroller had to be collapsable so that it could squeeze into and rest in our small entryway. I also wanted a stroller that could take my baby all the way from birth to toddler-hood. When I hear people sing the praises of one stroller for birth to six months, and then another one for the next stage, I can't help but think, "how do you imagine you have a great stroller, if you need to sub it out after half a year?" The City Elite has grown with my child. We used a car seat adaptor for about 6 months, leaving tons of space underneath for shopping purchases, coats, and a diaper bag. Once DD was out of her bucket seat, she fit snugly in the stroller, some of the best features being the following: the sun visor is the biggest in the biz - no sun in her eyes, ever. The seat is nice and deep, so on a cool or hot day, I always was secure knowing that she was nice and tucked away. I even used this stroller as a jogging stroller from time to time, and felt comfortable knowing that DD was nice and snug.

Good handle grips, solid wheels, pretty streamline look.

Safety
The stroller locks really easily, so whenever I am on the subway, or at the start of a crosswalk, locking up is easy and quick.

Child Comfort
Snug as a bug! The only downside to the deep seat is that on occasion, I can tell that DD would like to pull herself up to see out better.

Maneuverability
One-handed, even when the stroller is loaded up with stuff.

We've had the stroller for three years strong, and it's still in great shape.

• Maneuverability:

Smooth ride, sexy and durable. Perfect for outdoors!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

We love our City Elite, it is everything we wanted in a stroller. It has an easy and clever design. Our little one loves to go outside for walks, often falls asleep. We highly recommend this stroller to anyone who will use the stroller for outdoor use (walks, hiking trails, dog walks, pee wee, etc) you won't regret it!

Love the stylish lines on this stroller. While the stroller looks beautiful it is functional. It features a shock on the front wheel. In addition, the front wheel can swivel or lock into straight position adding to the versatility of the stroller. The push handle on the stroller is adjustable which my fiance finds helpful as he is much taller than I am.
The back of the stroller can recline to flat for baby naptime. The feet rise up to add to the flat area for naps or diaper changes.

For the summer months the back area rolls up for increased ventilation as well as the sides of the sun canopy.

Safety
The locking break holds fast. We haven't had any difficulty with the breaks sticking like we had experienced with other strollers. While jogging or going downhills I like to use the wrist leash in case I should trip and the stroller got away from me.

Child Comfort
Our child is content and comfortable, often falling asleep when we use this stroller. We enjoy that the sun shade is huge and covers the entire child compartment area with the vented sides. The feet raises up to flat which is a great place to clip a small fan for added child comfort.

Baby jogger also makes a rain cover (not included) which I highly recommend for anyone who uses the stroller heavily.

Maneuverability
Smooth steering! I can operate with one finger and still steer smoothly. The wheels are filled with air instead of a solid wheel and the larger size of the wheel as compared to other stollers helps it tackle terrain that a normal stoller would struggle with, small rocks, roots, sand, grass not a problem.

I've taken this stroller for trail walks twice a day as well as camping and a couple of 5k races with no troubles. It's sleek and sexy to go out and about on the town or to the fair, but rugged enough to hold it's own on unpaved light hiking trails around town. It's been rained on, dropped (by me, oops!), rolled up and down stairs twice a day all with no troubles. Even with all the mileage we have put on this stroller the tires are yet to wear down.

• Maneuverability:

Comfortable, easy to maneuver, highly recommended!

from Gloversville, NY

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

We LOVE our Baby Jogger City Elite stroller! We tested several strollers, but we chose this one based on maneuverability (you can push this with one hand), how well it works on sidewalks and rough terrain, the ease of folding, and the shade (LOVE the large shade on this!!!)

The only cons are the size - It is a bit wide, and it takes up a lot of space in your trunk! It also does not come with a cup holder, but this is available to purchase.

Safety
Love the 5 point harness!

Child Comfort
My son seems extremely comfortable in this.

Maneuverability
It is amazing! One handed steering!

best lightweight stroller

from Great Neck, NY

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

i found out about baby jogger strollersfrom my friends, who had childrena few months before me. they loved the stroller and strongly recomended it to us, as well as giving us a tutorial on how it works and how lightweight and easy it was to carry it. my husband fell in love with it just for the fact that it was lightweight and easy to carry . i love the stroller, but buying all the accesories can get pricy. also i wasnt amazed at the tray you can add ... its a little higher up so my daughter wasnt able to use it too well when she first started eating solids and snacks. also if you buy the rain canopy make sure your kids not bundled up ... it gets very hot in there ... we learned this the hard way ... when we got home after walking for about 30 mins my daughter was drenchedfrom head to toe, but i love the lightweightnessand ease of using this stroller so much so that i just purchased the double as well.

Why did I wait sooooo long?

from Jupiter, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

Just a few months ago I was searching the internet for reviews of strollers that would accommodate a tall toddler.  My son is very tall for his age and his stroller was no long practical for him.  His feet were dangling into the wheels and the tray made it impossible for him to get comfortable.  I came across several people saying that the jogging strollers were the best for a tall child.  From there I looked up each brand that was mentioned and found the measurements for those strollers.  I was mostly concerned about the head room and back length when it came to buying a stroller.  After much research it came down to three brands of strollers.

At this point I figured I would take my son with me to try the strollers on for size.  I did not want to buy it online and get stuck with a stroller that did not work for my son.  I found a store that carried all three contenders and all of us drove down to the store.  We were overwhelmed by the selection that the store carried but we found what were looking for.  My son immediately jumped into the Baby Jogger City Elite and pulled the canopy down.  He was chillin and enjoying this in wagon as he calls it.  I still proceeded to have him try the others.  The other two lacked head room and we ended up purchasing the City Elite.

I was not expecting to spend this kind of money on a stroller but it really came down to comfort for my son.  I wish that we would have purchased it sooner for him.  Hind sight is 20/20 they say.  To conclude this review, we absolutely love it.  My son enjoys is wagon and it is not a fighting match to get him in the stroller.  My mostly use it for theme park visits.  It is a little on the big side compared to the regular size strollers but it is really works for us.  It is a smooth ride for him and for us pushing it.  The canopy coverage is unbelievable.  It is huge.  Folding it up is one quick pull.  But it is a little on the heavy side when you are carrying it.

Final thought, do your research before you buy a high end stroller.  Take your child with you and see how it fits them.  It has been a wonderful addition to our family.  I just wish that we would have gotten it sooner.

Like Baby Jogger better than Bob

from North Hollywood, CA

Comments about Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller:

I love love this stroller.  It is so perfect for all my needs.  I wish it was a little lighter, but that is like wishing for the stars as it is not meant to be a light weight stroller.  It folds so easily compared to the Bob jogger.  I can easily get it in and out of the car while dealing with baby.  It is such a smooth easy ride.  I can go on light hiking trails, parks, or disneyland and not only does my body feel good because I can adjust the height of the handle bars, but baby is comfortable and satisfied and not bumping all around.  The space of the stroller, padded seat and full recline also keeps baby comfortable and happy.  The sun protection is amazing for my fair skinned red headed baby.  I also love all the peak compartment so I can check on my baby and make sure she is OK.  My baby is still in her infant car seat so I have the adaptor so we can use that instead of the pram and it works great.  Finally, I love all the storage space.