Other Strollers:

Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller

Pros

Cons

Fantastic for young infants and toddler combo

I loved this stroller when my youngest was still in her infant car seat and my oldest was under 3 and still liked to use the second seat. There are some negatives, but I think that the positives far outweigh the negatives....
Negatives - To fold it up does require some dismantling. You can close it with just one seat one (it does make it awfully long, but if you have an SUV, it will probably still fit in the trunk), but you definitely cannot close it with either both seats or one seat and the car seat adaptor. Having said that, unless you are using a dedicated double stroller and not a single to double, like the City Select, there is probably always going to be a need to dismantle and put back together--- it's also not that hard to put back together, two pegs just slide into the stroller base, but it is worth noting, because if you're looking for a quick fold and go double stroller, this probably isn't the one for you.
Now that my youngest daughter is out of her infant car seat and my oldest daughter likes to walk and doesn't want to ride in the stroller, I am finding that it is a little bulky and I'm going to switch to an umbrella stroller, which will make taking it in and out of the car a lot easier.
Ok, so having started with the negatives, I do have to say that I *loved* this stroller when both of my kids were using it at the same time. As narrow as a single, and only slightly longer than a single, it made getting around narrow store aisles with the kids easy. Plus, the storage basket is HUGE and easy to get into when the seat is on the bottom and the car seat is on the top (a little less easy to get into when it's 2 seats on) Also, the ability to add the glider board made the transition from stroller rider to walker easier on me and my older daughter....she got to walk once we were in stores/at the park, but I kept her close by on the glider board when we were in parking lots.
If your kids are twins or less than 2 years apart, this is a great stroller-- you will use it A LOT with the car seat adaptor and one seat for your older child, between the ages of 2-3. If you don't mind a slightly heavier single stroller, you will use it continuously from child to child and never have to buy a dedicated double stroller. Single for the first, double for when #2 comes along and single again for #2 once the oldest is a walker. Like I said, now that #1 is a walker, I am finding it bulky and am going to switch to an umbrella, but it was worth it for the 18 months we used it as a double.
It's too bad it doesn't come with more accessories with the stroller purchase, because they all do start to add up (rain cover, cup holder, baby feeding tray, parent console) but they all do work really well together. All in all, I don't think this is the stroller I would've chose if we were a 1 child family, but is definitely worth it to use as a single before and after getting it for its primary purpose of a double!

love the stadium seating so both kids can see out, wish it folded without having to dismantle

Safety
wish the five point harness converted more easily to just a lap belt. my 2 year old knows how to get her arms out, and then the lap portion isn't as tight. If I could just get rid of the chest harness part, I could make the lap part tighter and safer.

Child Comfort
decent recline, both kids can nap if need be.

Maneuverability
Surprisingly agile for a full size stroller.

Baby Joggers best item!

We recently purchased this stroller to replace our first stroller that we recieved at our baby shower. Although we only have one child, we knew we wanted to have more and this seemed like the perfect stroller for it. We purchased it because of the double stroller add on option and all of the different seat options you can do. Also, the size of the basket underneath can not be beat by any other double stroller brands. We looked at them all and this was the one that was truly the standout. The only downside is that it is a little on the heavy side and we only have one seat on it now. We were told by a salesman at the store we looked at it at was that you can still fold the stroller even with the 2nd seat on it. Another downside is the price for the items, but you can often find sales on the add on pieces now. Sometimes up to a 20% discount which is a huge improvement from a few months ago when you would be lucky to get 10% off.

Excellent product, pricy but worth it!

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

Would have given it a ten if it came with some of the accessories included.

So much better then the city jogger which we returned for this model. Being able to place the seat forward or backward is worth the price of the stroller. Easy to open and close lightweight, easy to carry.

Safety
Locks well, straps are long and easy to adjust. Four point harness keeps the baby secure.

Child Comfort
My grand daughter has very short legs and was very uncomfortable in the jogger seat but the city select has a much better designed seat and her short legs didn't stick straight out so she was instantly comfortable in this stroller

Maneuverability
Having four wheels makes this stroller very easy to maneuver. Going up and down curbs is easy. The stroller is a bit wide so narrow isles can be hard to get through.

Very durable frame, seats, harness. Takes a beating getting dragged in and out of the truck and still looks brand new.

Perfect for twins!

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

This stroller has been amazing for us! When my twins were newborns, we used this stroller with the Chicco adapters for the carseats and now that they are older, we have a variety of seating options for them. We have certainly already gotten our money's worth out of it, but we plan to use this stroller for a long time to come!

Baby Jogger City Select Review

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

I've had one other stroller before this. I ended up choosing this stroller because it's the only stroller that converts into a double stroller with both seats facing forward. I gave it a 9 instead of a full 10 because it is on the bulkier side, but with its features, I don't see how it cannot be bulky. The stirring is great, very maneuverable. It collapses easily. As a single stroller, I like how the seat is higher then the average stroller. I never liked how the average height, the kid is just staring someone's behind. It also reclines to laying down position, great for naps. Overall great stroller.

Maneuverability
Great as a single stroller. As a double, it gets a little long and heavy, but not too hard.

Fantastic for young infants and toddler combo

Child Comfort
decent recline, both kids can nap if need be.

Maneuverability
Surprisingly agile for a full size stroller.

Great Stroller!

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

This is a great stroller for everyday use. This stroller is so easy to maneuver, the wheels turn smoothly and it's not heavy to push. I use this stroller year round and it is the only one I own! The basket underneath holds a ton. I can fit a large diaper bag, soft cooler and still have room for shopping!

• Maneuverability:

Best stroller I've tried (and I've tried a lot)

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

I love this stroller. I love how stylish, sturdy and flexible it is for my family's needs. I have tried many different types of strollers by many different brands and this is by far my favorite all around.

There is no doubt about it--this stroller is stylish. It plain looks good. Better yet, it functions well. I love that I can easily get through doorways, around curves, and up and down curbs. The flexibility of the seating options makes carting three kids around (with the double seat addition and the kick-board add-on) a breeze.

• Maneuverability:

City Select...Best on the Market!

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

This was a very large purchase for us. But so well worth it! We had a new baby with another on the way and knew we would need a double stroller of some type. This one stood out among them all. I had looked at so many but then viewing this one in person was all it took! The style is superb. We ordered ours in black. The ease of use amazing. It turns so smoothly. It never gets caught up getting in and around tight aisles at stores. Even easy to use at the museum. The basket underneath fits two large Kalencom Diaper bags. I have a boy and a girl and did not want to share a bag so a very large under basket was mandatory. Many say they are roomy but we only saw one this large, CITY SELECT! The different configurations are so nice. I love to be able to look at both my children. I love that they can play together when set up is each facing another. Or if we are going someplace new my 18month old can still face forward and see while the baby is looking up at me. The extension arms are so easy to use they simply pop into place. I love that the WHOLE seat reclines and not just the back. It is perfect for sleeping little ones. You don't have to disturb them to lay them down. We use it to go to the grocery store and the zoo. It fits snuggly into the back of our vehicle. I love that our newborn can ride high off the ground. The adjustable height of the handle is so nice. I am tall and so many we tried still left me slumped over. Not the Baby Jogger City Select. We are all so happy with this purchase.

the lightweight aluminum frame is so strong.

Safety
I have a 18 month old that climbs all over. It has never fallen over from her antics.

Child Comfort
They fall asleep easily so it must be cozy. The padded straps are a very nice feature.

turns on a dime

Easy to remove to wash the seats and the aluminum frame just wipes clean.

• Maneuverability:

Best option available for multiple children in an urban city

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

we just bought this stroller after vacillating between this and the BOB Duallie. One of the best features of this stroller is that it can be a single or double and has a floor board piece to accomodate even a third child. This stroller is a cheaper version of the Bugaloo brand stroller. WE're satisfied with it other than the less than superior (compared to the Bob jogging strollers) suspension and weight while pushing it.

Worth the splurge

from Rockford, MI

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

Absolutely love everything about this stroller

This is a great double stroller; I love that it isn't nearly a long/wide as other models on the market

The hand brake is great

Child Comfort
My toddler loves riding in this, in fact she likes to just sit in it while in the house

Maneuverability
Wheels turn on a dime (even with both seats attached)

For my "normal use" this has been great

• Maneuverability:

Amazing stroller for the city!

from New York, NY

Comments about Baby Jogger Baby Jogger City Select Single Stroller:

LOVE this stroller! I live in a very urban area, and this stroller drives like a dream over the worst sidewalks- and I can fit TONS of stuff in the basket, so I rarely need to take the car anywhere.

One great feature of this stroller is the ability to add the full-sized second seat and not be locked into one specific position like many "jump" seats. Will probably spring for the bassinet for my next child.

Maneuverability
Easiest fold mechanism I've seen so far!