Other Pacifiers & Teethers:
Baby Einstein
Baby Einstein teething rings

Baby Einstein teething rings

must have for a teething baby

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

When my oldest son started teething, I was in a mess. I didn't know what to do. My mother inlaw bought me this and it was a miracle. I put it in the freezer and time I put it in his mouth he quit crying. if it wasn't for this I would have probably lost my mind. It was easy for him to grab ahold of. and after he was done teething he still played with it.

great two in one product

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

The baby Einstein teething rings are a great two in one product for teething infants. It is a wonderful teething devise andalso double as a play toy. The hard plastic side can be held by baby to play with while the fluid filled side can be chewed on. Actually a child can chew on both sides. This teething ring can be refridgerated to keep it cool so it will sooth baby's sore gums. This teething ring is easy for infants to grip and can easliy be cleaned. The baby Einstein teething ring reminds me of teethiing rings from days gone by. They worked well and this one does also.

The Baby Einstein Teething Ring is one of my son's favorites.

from Ashburn, VA

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

The colorful Baby Einstein teething ring is a sure fire hit with babies. The green water filled part is wider and flatter than most teething rings which makes it easier for the child to put in their mouth. It also has little raised triangles on the green part which provides greater gum stimulation. Just a few hours in the refridgerator (NOT THE FREEZER) makes this a great soother for a child.

The colorful hard plastic part makes it easier for a child to grip than a traditional full circle teether. The plastic is well made and colorful with the easily recognizable Baby Einstein catapillar in the cheerful primary colors. Also, the way the catapillar is designed makes it easier for baby to grip since the circles alternate and make a pattern. This is less slick than traditional round teethers.

One thing I worried about before I bought this was how secure the green teether portion is to the plastic but my son has used it daily for months and it's perfectly safe.

Good teething rings

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

I have seen many teething ring products and felt overwhelmed with the choices but decided to get these because of the Baby Einstein brand. I didn't know which brand to get and since Baby Einstein was the only one that I recognized I decided to just get this one.

It is colourful as most baby toys are which is great for them. It is also great that they have all type of ridges and textures which I love for my son because he can get bored really easily.

I also found that for the price that we paid it really was worth it because the rings all got a lot of use and they are very portable. You can carry them around anywhere without them taking up too much room.

Unfortunately I don't see much difference between these rings and all the others so if you don't have access to these ones, all the other kinds of teethings rings would have the same function and would probably work just as well. I recommend these to my friends all the time.

Must Have

from Hopkins, MI

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

We have several of these in our home.  During the time before the teething process, this toy acts as a fun play thing... bright colors, different textures, a combination of soft and squishy and hard to explore with hands and mouth.  The teether portion of this toy has different designs and shapes and textures along it, providing different feels for the child.  When teething, this toy is easy to toss into the refrigerator to chill for a short time.  The plastic provides a place to hold onto the toy that is not cold, though it also can act as a teething soother.  Babies will chew on the hard plastic handle as much as the soft fluid filled teether.  It makes no difference to me as it seems to keep babies in the teething stage occupied for a time and the coolness provides some relief as does the chewing and biting on all pieces of this toy.  Having more than one, there is always an extra to keep cool.

Good product for the money.

from Denison, IA

Comments about Baby Einstein teething rings:

The Baby Einstein teething ring was the only teether that my daughter would use during the horrible teething process.  It is colorful, easy to hold for a small child, and does it's job.  It stays cold and chewable for a long time of tooth healing pleasure.