4.8
Baby Einstein
Baby Einstein baby toys

Baby Einstein baby toys

4.8

Baby Einstein has many great products this byfar is the best.

Pros

Cons

Comments about Baby Einstein baby toys:

This product is so easy to put together it takes just minutes to assemble. My son enjoys every minute he spends playing with it, I also love the fact that not only was it easy to put together but easier to put away. I was pleased when my mother in law gave it to me and my husband has a gift. The colors and characters are a great learning tool for my one year old.

Their toys are good stuff

from West Babylon, NY

Comments about Baby Einstein baby toys:

I find it weird that there is a review for ALL toys by this company, but I can't resist writing a review. Well, I have to tell you. When I shop for my niece, this is the brand I always start looking for. They always have toys that are not only colerful, but they do stuff. They make sounds, they engage a baby in new and interesting ways (and many old ways along the road). My niece unfortunatly is weird. I say that with love. She would rather play with my iPhone than with a toy phone. But if these were for me, I would be all over them. The pictured toy (a gym) was purchased for my niece. She liked to lay in it, but again, if we were close to her, she would rather my iPhone. In general the overall quality of the toys is high, I don't ever think that she will get hurt with the toys and they are easy to use. My only wish was more multi-language toys, then I would be happy. I would like more spanish toys. But hey, we can't have it all.

So cute and engaging

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Baby Einstein baby toys:

The baby einstein activity gym is exactly what I was looking for for my newborn baby.  First off, the activity gym is softly padded and great for the little one to lie on.  The are several vibrant colors and designs to capute the baby's attention.  Also, there are dangling toys that can be adjusted to different levels for different developmental skills. We bought this initially to use as an area to encourage tummy time with our baby. It quickly became on the most widely used toys!  There is a flashing star that plays music which attaches to the top of the activity gym. A mirror that velcros on encourages the baby to recognize his or herself.  The activity gym is easy to clean and withstands daily use. I was able to get things done while my baby enjoyed time on this.  Great to use when baby is learning to reach for items, or even when baby is learning to roll over. There is a cushion to prob the baby's head if needed. Definitely recommend!

So very intersresting

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Baby Einstein baby toys:

Hello, My name is christine macdonald and my review is about baby toys. I have two children. One is 1 years old and my second is 3 months old. Now when i buy toys i make sure that it's something my kids will like. But  not only that something they will injoy  playing with. When i go to the store to buy toys it always name brand toys and that is a reasonable price. Not only that i make sure there is not any small pieces they can get hurt on. I also check how many they have in the store because the next time it might not be there.I believe that you should always look in the pro's and con's of baby toys. Because you never know whats going to happene if you don't check out the toy yourself. The con's of a bad toy 1. Too expense, 2. small pieces may get hurt, 3. waste of money, 4. may not like it because of poor quailty. The pro's are 1. Less expense, 2. Can not get hurt on big toys, 3. Not waste money, 4. Your children will injoy the joy. That's why it's so much inportanted  to watch what you buy.Thank you for your time.