Other Learning Toys:
Baby Einstein
Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar

Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar

Baby Einstein is Great

Baby Einstein has done it again with yet another great product.  Whenever I go to the store, I find myself lost for hours playing with everything Baby Einstein.  When my son started teething and I saw this on the shelf, I had to purchase it.  It came in different colors, which is always nice because I like having options.  None of them were too girlie or too boyish.  The caterpillar is a nice durable material with lots of colors and a friendly, smiling face.  The teething portion is a very thick silicone-type material which was refreshing.  All too often I've come across teethers that I almost felt would break in my baby's mouth.  With the Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe Caterpillar, that thought never entered my mind.  There are different textures on each portion of the silicone which is good because sometimes he wanted one section and sometimes he wanted another one.  It was nice to have those options available.  We've used it both from the refrigerator and at room temperature.  It seemed to help him both ways.  Thanks to Baby Einstein, teething has been a little easier on my baby and me.

A Great Soother for a Teething Baby, Cute and Simple

I received the Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe Caterpillar as a baby shower gift. I thought it was absolutely adorable and loved the bright colors of the caterpillar. I also like that it is a teether and rattle all in one. This is such a simple toy compared to others with a dozen different capabilities but it was really able to keep my baby's attention. Sometimes a baby needs something to play with that isn't super loud and overstimulating (and so does his mommy!). For the longest time my son used this toy solely as a rattle. Once he started teething, I would place the caterpillar in the refrigerator until it was slightly chilled. I had to show him how to put it on his gums but once he saw what it did, he loved it. He would smile so big when he saw me coming with his teether!

I also liked the circular shape of the toy. It made it really easy to hook to the diaper bag, car seat, or stroller ensuring that it wouldn't get lost when we were out  and it was also easy for my baby to hold. A classic must have for every baby.

My baby loves this product

from Cullman, AL

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

My 5 month old has been teething for weeks now! I recently purchased this teether for my daughter and she enjoys holding it and chewing on the teether part. She doesn't shake the rattle well yet so I shake it for her. She also prefers for me to put it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer so it doesn't get too cold!

Baby Einstein Rattle and Teether Caterpillar is Wonderful

from Locust Grove, OK

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

I absolutely love this toy! It's great for when your little one starts teething, or just for when they want something to play with. It's  colorful, it makes noise, and its just all around great. I cannot express how much it has helped me with my children. I have never found a teether that kept my little ones entertained as long as this one has. My daughter is two and tries to share it with her little brother when he cries. I guess she believes since it helps her it would help him. I'm always geting asked what the best way to help a teething child is. Every time i recommened th Baby Einstein Rattle and Teether Caterpillar. It seems odd to most people because they have to told Baby Orajel or Teething Tablets and sometimes even popsicles. But from personal experience I say hands down this toy is one of the best ways to help your baby get through the pain. I wouldnt recommened any other toy.

The baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe is amazing.

from Akron, OH

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

After using the product i found that it was amazing. it engages my child in activities without overbearing him. This is also great becasue it is very affordoble and easy. I can count on this product to help my baby in the future, and i like being able to rely on a product like that. This is also great because it's cute and it is something that he can actually enjoy and he won't get bored of it fast becasue it will never get old and that's part of the reason thart i bought it. I also think that this product is a great oppurtunity for babbys and that everyone with a child should get this for them becasue i;m not lieing it really helps. Its not expensive and even if it was it is worth the money in every way. i just love this product i dont know how else to say it. I think that they need to come up with more items like this for mothers all around the world, so that we can all give our children amazing opuurtunities like this did for my child.

Some Baby Einstein toys are so overrated.

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

I have a 15 month old baby boy and when he was a little younger, we were all about the Baby Einstein toys. We got him the Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe Caterpillar and he seemed to really like it at first. But after about ten minutes, he was no longer interested in it. It didn't keep his attention for very long and he didn't really play with it much after the initial time. Some of the Baby Einstein brand toys are really nice for kids but this one just didn't seem worth it. I wouldn't really recommend buying this toy. I have a strong feeling about baby toys: If they're not continuously interested in it, then what's the point. I don't feel that this toy was worth the money we paid for it. He stayed more interested in a single lego block than the caterpillar. If it had more features on it, it would have probably been more useful. After we bought it, it pretty much just sat in the toybox and I am sure we got rid of it shortly after it just sat there.

The Baby Einstein Rattle & Teethe, Caterpillar is fun and safe!

from Lancaster, TX

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

I bought this for my nephew for Christmas, and I had to give it to him early because I was so excited to see his reaction.  He loves it!  He is fascinated with the sound, and he stares at the colors for ages!  The price was a great value, and it seems very easy for him to grab and to hold when he gets his little bursts of energy to crawl and roll around the house.  My sis-in-law has already washed it, and she was amazed that it looked brand new again without falling apart in the wash!  I especially love the fact that is well designed for teething.  My nephew is having a rough time with his little chompers right now, and this is a great stress reliever toy for him --- and for my sis-in-law!  Baby Einstein products are so well designed for so many age levels.  I love having new babies born in my family, because it means I get to buy them Baby Einstein toys since my kids need the education-based Einstein products vs the cute baby stuff!

Kids love Baby Einstein Rattle!

from Gloucester, VA

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

All of my babies have enjoyed the Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, caterpillar. They see it as a toy. They see it as a comfort and they looked forward to playing with it. It is a toy I have replaced several times over the years and as it has changed.

Baby Einstein puts out a lot of good products for babies. Their videos, DVDS, music, and toys add a lot for children. They are enlightening, engaging, and entertaining for children to play with. I rarely have dull or frustrating moments with my children when using and incorporating Baby Einstein items. The Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar is a great toy to have in the home or to give as a gift to someone. Their items are brightly colored, are of a high quality, and are long lasting to handle a lot of wear and tear.

When looking to purchase something for someone, make sure to look at the Baby Einstein products. They are long standing, long lasting, and of high quality.

Another great product from Baby Einstein

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

This is a really cute updated take on the traditional water filled teether with the cute and colorful Baby Einstein animated caterpillar character my kids have come to love. Bright and Colorful to keep baby's attention. Circular shape makes it easy for baby to grab and keep hold of. Rattle makes just enough noise to keep baby happy, but isn't so loud that it will annoy anyone. Very sturdy. Ours has held up to being thrown, beaten against tables, floors, and wall, as well as months of teething with those sharp little baby teeth. We purchased a less expensive version first, and my son bit right through it and the teether sprang a leak. This one has stood the test of time. Washes up very well to keep it sanitary. Teething part can be refrigerated to relieve gum pain. Reasonably priced.  The shapes are in different textures, which intrigued my son. This toy is light enough that baby can pick it up and move it on his or her own. Very cute and well worth the money.

Baby Einstein is Great

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

Cute and Well-Loved Baby Einstein Caterpilar Teether!

from Sterling, VA

Comments about Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar:

My son LOVES the Baby Einstein caterpillar!  It is colorful and fun looking - he stares at it when it is not in his mouth.  I can hand it to him while he is in the car seat and he will be entertained for quite a while.  It is mesmerizing to him.

The best part about this, though, is without a doubt the teething functionality.  My son never gets cranky when a new tooth is coming in because this is so soothing.  The cooling is nice - his big sister puts it in and out of the fridge for him - and the texture is nice.  It is firm so it massages his aching gums.  We have had other teething rings that were kind of flimsy and where the liquid inside would move around so much.  This one has firm separated sections, so it is really effective at deterring that issue.

The rattle/teether itself is very durable, and easy to clean.

I also should mention that this is a very safe teether - I have had others where your baby's arm can get stuck in the middle.  This one is nice and big and that cannot happen.

A Great Soother for a Teething Baby, Cute and Simple