Other Baby Jumpers:
Baby Einstein

Pros

Cons

My son loved this toy

When I went looking for a bouncer there were so many on the market.  I wanted the rain-forest on but after looking at It I saw that it was not really safe and looked like it would tip over easy.  I saw this one and it was bright and colorful.  It looked really sturdy and had toys for baby to play with.  I was sold and bought it.  I set it up and my son loved the sun toy the most.  If that is all if came with he would of been happy.  He chewed on that toy all the time.  I love the piano the way it light up when you played it.  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a well built bouncer for there baby.  My son loved it.

Not good for small babies!

This jumper has a great concept. I loved the classical music it played and the bright colors were very stimulating for my little one. It also had many toys to keep her entertained. On the other hand, most of the parts were difficult for her to activate herself. The piano keys are too hard to push for a young child, so unless you are prepared to sit there and press the buttons over and over again, it's kind of useless.  Also, I had a huge issue with the proportions of the seat. My daughter is on the petite side, so when she was younger, I had to put towels around her in order for her not to flop from front to back. The seat was just too wide around and not deep enough for a skinny baby. Another compalint I had was that it stated it was easy to fold up; not so much. It was a big pain in the tush. Overall, I would not reccommend this product to anyone, especially someone with a little baby.

An okay activity jumper, but nothing spectacular.

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

We purchased this jumper because it was the Baby Einstein brand, but unfortunately, it was nothing spectacular, nor worth the price. Our little one is very energetic and needed constant interaction; this toy quickly lost our little one's attention. It appears overwhelming upon assembly, but there are not enough engaging functions. The side of the jumper that holds the batteries is extremely heavy and weighed down, causing a very noticeable and frustrating lopsidedness. We did, however, like that the seat can swivel 360 degrees, and that it was easy to both put in and take out from the jumper our little one. We also enjoyed the color and design, as it is rather neutral.
The jumper appears large and bulky, taking up much space, but this seems to be how most (if not all) jumpers are. The weight limit is also lower than desired; we wish that we would have been able to use it (safely) for a longer period of time, as our little one is growing rapidly!
All in all, it is an adequate jumper, but I would not choose it again if I were allowed to remake my decision.

Entertainment for hours!

from Phoenix

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

This activity bouncer will provide hours of fun for your baby. We purchased this because our baby hated the swing that we had purchased for her and we had a difficult time finding a jolly jumper that was free standing as we have very few doorways with a frame that a hanging jumper could attach to. We were also concerned that it could fall off the doorframe so this was a great alternative. The price was attractive and we like that it has multiple height settings so that we can raise it as she grows. It has lots of toys and hooks for teether rings. The music and lights are entertaining and she seems to like the rattling that the unit makes when she jumps. I like that it has a snack tray attached-just wish it had a removable liner that could be washed in the sink or dishwasher. This is a great value for what you're getting-I'd recommend this to anyone with a baby. Even our toddler has fun "helping" the baby play!

This Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper is a must have

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

I got this activity jumper from my parents for my son before he was even born and I just loved how much it had going on. There is so many toys and activity for the children on it. I tried to put my son in it about 4 months old and he was still little so it was hard for him to be in it because he would either lean to far forward or backwards and he would fall in that direction(not out of the jumper just to the front or back of it). This jumper became one of his favorite things and he would actually cry to be put in it. I love how easy it is to add or detach the toys on it and you can add as many rings as you want to it or any toy that will hang. I also loved the fact that it has a height adjustment on it, i believe 4 of them. My son was always in the 90th percentile in height or higher for his age so having adjustment was convenient. It helped teach my son to stand and turn and helped him build his muscles and get ready to walk. He is 10 months now and he does not like sitting on it but he will grow his walker and walk over to the jumper to hang on to it and play with all the toys. I believe every parent should have one. It keeps the babies busy!

Worth the money spent.

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

After doing a ton of research we decided to purchase this activity center for our son. I can honestly say that aside from the tedious assembly I love it and so does my son. It has 4 different height adjustments so it can grow with your baby, it has cloth hooks so you can switch out the toys if you want,and it has just enough bounce to entertain the baby and not be dangerous. I especially like that the ONLY batteries it requires are 2 AA's.

It's very entertaining

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

We bought this a few months ago and we're so happy we did. It has more activities and toys than some of the other jumpers and we love that it plays music. It also has loops on the bars so you can hang more toys too. That's a nice feature because you can constantly change it up so each time there's something new to pIay with. I find that my daughter can sit in this for a long and doesn't get bored, such a blessing since otherwise I'd get nothing done. It has a few different height settings so it'll grow with her and the seat has more than one layer of fabric so it has better cushion and I'd think would be more comfortable than others. I feel comfortable about the base of this being steady and safe as she jumps and plays. It doesn't move or tilt with her in it no matter how hard she plays and jumps. The price was on the higher end but not the highest and I'd say it was worth the extra anyway.

Great Product! Lots of fun!

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

I actually won this in a contest. If i hadn't of won it I definitely would have bought it. Would be well worth the money! My daughter is 4mo and absolutely loves this activity center =) There are lots of things for her to do, and it has helped her learn more coordination. Would definitely recommend this!

Great activity center that alows lots of fun and stimulating.

from Forest Grove, OR

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

My son loves this. The only thing i had an issue with was how stiff it was. He has short legs and was having a hard time reaching the ground when it was on the lowest level. we had to let our 2 year old play in it before our son was able to play in it comfortably. Now he plays in it several times a day and he has so much fun.

from Mount Juliet, TN

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

The Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper keeps my son engaged!! I love how it has five height adjustments. However, it is not very easy to adjust the height. I have found its taken me five minutes or more to do it because the springs are a bit too tight. This was also not the easiest toy to put together. And its also not the easiest toy to store when not in use. You have to take the legs out of the base and then carry them all separate. Its also fairly costly. However, it does have lots of entertaining aspects to it. There is the keyboard that plays four Mozart songs. The keys also light up when playing. There are also hooks on the upper bars where rings can hang from them. This toy didn't come with very many things to hang so I've had to find rings and such around the house to put on them. Some of the activities weren't useable for my son until he got older and was able to manipulate them. It is nice how the chair can spin all the way around.

This jumperoo is a lifesaver!!!!!!!!!

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

My daughter received this jumperoo as a Christmas gift from my Parents. We were pleased that it was very colorful and had a nice variety of activities for her to engage in. I was glad that they got the jumperoo on sale because it's a little on the expensive side. While I'm on the negative side of things I really wish that the jumperoo was easier to store, maybe it could collapse a little easier and become more compact. Our daughter has other Baby Einstein toys among others so I hung them by the clips on the sides so she can check them out as well and she enjoys it. I love that this jumperoo is one where the babies can actually touch their feet on the floor, other designs by other companies don't think that not all babies are long enough to reach on the lowest setting! Baby Einstein overall has a great line of products that wash up well and are very bright and colorful! Thank goodness for Baby Einstein, some of the other jumperoos on the market just don't make the cut!

Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumper is a life saver!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:

I looked around at various activity jumpers before deciding on this one.  It is very colorful and I thought it would be the most fun for my baby.  The seat rotates around in 360 degrees, and gives baby a chance to turn around and explore all the toys on the jumper.  There are also little fabric hooks where you can add more toys if you wish to do so.  My baby loves the jumper and jumps around a ton when I would put her in it.  It's very easy to clean, and even when she would jump as hard as she can, it would stay sturdy on the ground.  It is adjustable to multi positions, so as your baby grows and gets taller, you can move the seat up.  I feel this is a very safe and sturdy jumper without being very heavy.  It's easy to move around to different areas of the house.  It has been a life saver, in that whenever I need to get something done, I could put her in it and she would be entertained for a long time!  I plan on keeping this for future babies to use!