Other Learning Toys:
Baby Einstein
Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards

Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards

Great way to help children learn and have fun at the same time.

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

My kids have lots of Little Einstein's products. They like the DVD's, books, and discovery cards the best. It gives them different ways to learn and they have fun doing it. I like the variety of products that they offer. Each of my children respond to learning in a different way and Little Einstein's has products that appeal to each of them.

Very very edicational

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

I love the Little Einsteins! This particular show is for children and adults! The tv show captivates the child's mind while teaching them a lesson. Their story line is always good, they teach in a way where the child is so engulfed with the show they are having to much fun not to learn. The best part would have to be the classical music.

Baby Einstein's dvd's and cd's are amazing for a growing baby

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

There is only 3 things that get my baby's attention directed to my tv. That's spongebob, the progressive commercials (yes, I am not lying he loves Flo) and these Baby Einstein DVD's. I started these baby einsteins dvds because I wanted my son to learn sign language. I thought it would be great for my infant child to be able to tell me what he wanted or needed before he could even talk and believe it or not, these videos work! My son was signing milk, eat, and more before he even turned 6 months old. These dvds help children learn. After I saw my child was learning so quickly I got more. One of the videos teach alphabet and colors and my son watches it until it goes off and I would much rather him watch this rather than the other things that come on tv. I know my son will not be spitting out his abc's in the next month but I know he recognizes them. My brother who is 4 came over to the house singing his abc's and my son would turn to him with excitement and you can tell he recognizes it. I am convinced baby Einstein works!

Robby can not get enough!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

My mom bought htis for our son and he was floored from the first time he used it! It was very interactive and he played with the stuffed toys all the time. I was thrilled, he keeps busy for hours with this item and it is very educational. I am very pleased and planned to buy all the baby einstein products I can. They have great classical music toys and my son loves all the tunes that are played. It soothes him in the car and all the items are very portable. i take them in his diaper bag for use any where we end up. He smliles like crazy every time he sees me pull out his toys and he is ready to goo. He has improved his motor skills drastically with these because he like to play with them so much and has such a great time doing so, he has learned to be very self reliant. I have bought a lot of the musical cd's because they are the real deal and not the "fake" music you sometimes hear on the other baby toys I have bought.

Got this as a gift .... and is liked by all kids....good buy!

from Prospect Heights, IL

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

Got this as a gift! My daughter is 2 yrs old and loves this DVD. Good for kids who love music.... we found it educational too! All Little einstein products are very educational. The quality is great.... We love the flash cards also.... great gift too at a reasonable price!

a wonderful way to open up the imagination of a child

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

these dvd's and cd's i love to put on in the morning for my children while i'm cleaning or getting ready for school. even my 8-year-old loves to watch and listen to them. we even put on the cd's in the car and it keeps them quiet during the ride.

WONDERFUL

from Clinton, IN

Comments about Baby Einstein Little Einstein DVD, CD, Books & Discovery Cards:

WOW, that pretty much sums it up.  I was introduced to the LE movies when my oldest was 2.  He has been diagnosed with and Autism Spectrum Disorder and these help him.  The music is great and the fact that they incorporate art into is also is wonderful.  My son is now 3 and my infant is 14 months and they both LOVE the movies.  They are a little high in the price so I would recommend renting one before buying, but I personally will buy them all before I rent them, my son asks for them everyday!