Other Misc. Baby Gears:
Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center by Graco

Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center by Graco

Great entertainment for 6 months to 1.5 years old!

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center by Graco:

My husband and I loved this toy! We used it for both our children, who are 4 years old and 19 months old respectively. It is very durable and easy to adjust and put together. The toys on the exersaucer encourage different hand skills as well as entertain the baby: turning pages of a "book", spinning a wheel, and sliding toys along a rail. Additionally, it helps to develop the baby's leg strength as he/she can learn to stand semi-independently and then learn to turn in the exersaucer. We also used it when feeding our babies because both of them refused to sit in the their high chair after they figured out how to stand and move. So we would put them in the play center and feed them there. As for cleaning it, the plastic parts are easy to wipe down and clean. Unfortunately, the cloth parts must be wiped down with a towel since you cannot take them off to machine wash those items. That is definitely a big con for this play center for us. However, if you do not feed your children in it, then a simple wipe-down when they inevitably bite and suck on the toys is fine. The other negative aspect is that the play center is very bulky and takes up quite a bit of room. You cannot fold it or store it in pieces unfortunately. So bear that in mind if you are considering this item. Otherwise, our children could stay in the exersaucer from 15 to 30 minutes, which is quite a long time for babies to be entertained.

BEST activity center

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center by Graco:

I've used this activity center with both of my kids - we bought it about 5 years ago when my daughter was about 6 months old, and my 5 month old son plays in it for extended periods of time every day. There are about 8 different toys on the activity center, and the chair easily spins so baby can move on to the next toy when they please. The base is rounded slightly so that it rocks with baby's movements, but it can be made stationary, as well. This product is probably the only reason my family gets a home cooked meal nearly every night! ;)

Very entertaining!

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center by Graco:

My daughter is 15 weeks old and absolutely loves this! it keeps her entertained longer than any of her toys. It has so many toys, activities, and sounds that she never knows what to look at or touch first. However, it is not very easy to clean without taking it apart when she spits up. When she spits up on the tray like area, i thought it would just wipe right up but the way it slants it runs under where the seat connects and it gets quite messy. I think this is a great activity center but it can be a lot of work for parents with children who spit up often. The only other complaint i have are the fabric toys do not come off easily for washing, we had to cut our off. They need to come up with another way of attaching those toys. the rest of the station was really easy to clean and the colors all seem to stay very vibrant. I would recommend this activity center or similar ones from this brand.