4.1
Baby Blanket
Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+

Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+

4.1

Note: No babies were used in the testing of this baby product.

***Quick View:*** I don't have a baby and I am not a baby but this sunscreen is great. I use it! It works really well and doesn't make my face...Read complete review

***Quick View:*** I don't have a baby and I am not a baby but this sunscreen is great. I use it! It works really well and doesn't make my face break out.

***About Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+***

This sunscreen is made for babies' delicate skin. It contains aloe vera gel and Vitamins A,D and E and, according to the bottle, is non-stinging, hypoallergenic, non-Irritating, waterproof, and PABA-Free. That's some major good stuff. I bought it because I am very serious about the skin on my face and do not want to risk a burn (although I would love to bake in the sun and get a healthy glow. *sigh*). This sunscreen is unique because it has a "visible blanket" of protection. The stuff goes on thick and white. It's not like thinner normal sunscreen that is white in color and absorbs right away. This takes time so you can see exactly where (on your baby ideally) you are applying it so you don't miss any spots. I think that is very inventive and great for babies, kids, and adults alike. I have used sunscreen and missed spots and had glaring red burns on just one area. Ugh.

This is fragrance free and blocks out both UVA and UVB rays and contains Titanium Dioxide which is less irritating to the skin than most adult sunscreen ingredients but just as effective. I started using this on my face but now I also insist that my 16 year old son uses it too. He can see where he is applying it and it lasts for a long time as he swims and messes around in the sun. I even use it on my husband's back as he has had suspicious moles removed and needs to be very careful about sun exposure. We all had great results and liked the product. Yes, it's for babies, but I like to baby my skin too. This is really wonderful sunscreen for anyone.

***My Viewpoint***

This gentle but effective sunscreen is made for sensitive babies' skin but works fine on adults. It has not made me break out or caused any skin issues like the majority of facial sunscreens I have used and now my family is using it. I think I will have to get a macho looking container and transfer it though so my son doesn't give me trouble every time I try to get him to use it. **Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+** gets a thumbs up and ***5 stars*** from me!

Allergic reaction all over!

I tried this on my children last year, 2 & 4. Both got an allergic reaction all over their face, and entire body. I thought I threw away the entire product. When we had some very warm days this year, I used the available sun screen I had for my children (not realizing it was this one). Once again my daughter had a horrible reaction all over her face. It has been three days she is still itching uncontrolably all over her body. I would never recommend this to anyone. My child also does not have sensitive skin.

A pleasure to use

from Williamstown, NJ

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

If you have kids with sensitive skin,this is a great product. It's scent free and made especially for sensitive skin.

This works well just make sure to reapply as needed since it's not waterproof.

It's odorless so I rated this very good for being an odorless product.

Absorption
It absorbs really fast and isn't greasy or sticky.

• Absorption:

Awful Allergic Reaction

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

My 5 year old granddaughter used this last year with no problems.
We used it for the first time this year and she broke out in an awful rash everywhere it was applied. We are on day 3 and she is still miserable. She is having to take prednisolone & bendryl just to get through the day. I have no idea what the difference is between this year and last year but she has never had a reaction to anything before.

• Absorption:

Baby Blanket Sunscreen is worth every penny I spent on it.

from Lake Charles, LA

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

Baby Blanket Sunscreen is most definately worth what I paid for it. I have used several sunscreens over the past five years on my son. He has very fair skin and burns very easy with exposure to the sun. This sunscreen protected my son from the pain and misery of sunburn.

this is a good product

from Campbellsville, KY

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

both me and my younger sister have used baby blanket sunscreen spf 50+ on on our children, we both agree that it happens to be a good product to use on children. they are not allergic. and they have not gotten burnt while we were providing them with this product. the both of us would love to recommend this product for anyone who has infants, toddlers, or possibly even as they get older if they are light complected. the price is resonable, the colors of the bottle are great for advertizement. i can not think of too many cons at all. they are not hard to find in stores, they work wonders on blocking the kids from the sun and they are of good pricing. my son who is very light complected can go out into the sun and have fun swimming and playing and neither me nor him have to worry about him blistering out in the sun. my sisters younge infant can alway now enjoy the great out doors due to this product. thank you

baby blanket works for my little red head!!

from Connellys Springs, NC

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

I first used baby blanket 6 years ago on my fair haired son. It kept him from getting burned, even in th pool. Then my red haired daughter came almost four years ago. It has done the same awesome job for her. P.S. the baby blanket solid sunscreen stick (for face) is also a God send.

very,very gentle on skin

from Deltona, FL

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

This sun screen is kso gentle that I continue to use it today, even though my children are no longer dsbabies.  Whenever they go out this goes on.  I even use it myself. I have reccomended this product for everyone that I know.  I have even recommended it to people in the stores that were looking for a sunscreen by telling them that it is good for the entire family.

excellent product

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

love this cream, highly recommend! easy to apply, does not leave sticky feeling on the skin. works well through the day. use on myself and my 2 children (one of them is a 6 months old baby). causes no irritation, easy to smear and good for a super-sensitive children's skin. perfect for the beginning of the summer, when adults need the most protection after winter's absence of UV rays.

Wow this stuff really works here in the desert

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

I was very suprised that this stuff really did prevert sun burns. Living in the hot desert and having a grandson that likes to be outside all the time I was concerned that he would burn, but this stuff really did protect him while he played. I recommed this to anyone who needs or wants to be outside for any amount of time.

We used this all summer and my kids didn't get burned or tan.

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

We used this sunscreen all summer long, and were outdoors a lot, and no one got burned or tan. One of my children is very fair and likes her two-piece bathing suits, so clearly this did the trick. No sunscreen is easy to put on but at least with this, it's easy to see where you've applied it. I think the thickness is a plus because I'm sure the kids get good coverage, plus I'm not very good about reapplying it throughout the day.

I loves this product for me blonde haired blue eyed daughter

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Baby Blanket Sunscreen for Babies SPF 50+:

I bougth this for my pale daughter.  I am italian and not pale (either is my husband) but some how our daughter is very pale and this works great.  It is thick but I think it's thick like a good lotion and the smell is like every other sunscreen.  It is a good product andwe will use it again next summer!