View more cribs

Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib

3.9

Very durable and safe.

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

We attended the safety seminar when I was pregnant and bought both the crib and high chair on their layaway plan. We received the crib right after she was born. I love the crib. I do not know of another crib you can open up the door and curl up with your baby in the crib. Because of the gate when my daughter was older we could just leave the side door open so she could climb in and out and she never tried to crawl out of the crib. Our experience was very good.

Nice furniture grows with child and is convenient but breakable.

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

I love the fact that this crib has doors. We bought this crib when I was pregnant and my daughter now 17 months. She hates sleeping in the crib so it helps that I can open the doors, slide in, and lay next to her. My problem is the fact that she was able to pull the plastic cover off one of the rails and break it when she was about 12 months. We bought the crib and the high chair and although the products are sturdy, some pieces are easily broken. Between that crib rail and the foot rest on her high chair, I have 2 broken pieces of pkastic that I am trying to figure out how to get fixed. I will be contacting the company and am sure they will charge me up for replacement parts as they did for the set. But I am highly satisfied that both items grow with my daughter. Hopefully I will have no more broken pieces.

Chipped Paint Makes Crib Unsafe

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

I bought this crib thinking it would be the safest thing out on the market. But within 6 months of use, the paint began to chip off the side rail. The company said this has NEVER in the history of the company happened! Although I find this hard to believe, if it is true, they should replace it at no cost to me since it is a manufacturers problem. Instead, I still pay freight shipping costs, and if it happens again, the warranty is over!

Their warranty is only 1 year- less than you get from most major retailers. The customer service is difficult to deal with and does not resolve issues.

The crib is very safe, but I believe most retailers sell safe, better looking cribs. I also was told that regular crib sheets would fit (since I wanted ones to match my nursery), but they don't fit well at all! I don't think that this is any kind of deal. Plus, the company is a pain to deal with!

False advertising, made cheap.

from Spring Valley, CA

Babee Tenda is TERRIBLE!

We bought a crib, after going to one of the high sales pressure "safety seminars". And the crib slat broke before we even used it for our daughter. Then we saw that the slat was not even enforced with the double steel pins like they advertise. After calling the "company" which is a home phone with two people working. They refused to give us a refund and work with us for a resolution. Terrible terrible company, RUN RUN RUN, DON'T BUY ANYTHING from babee tenda.

Trust me you can get many safe and reliable products without having to pay the overpriced fees to Babee Tenda for a product they lie about!!

They use the safety recall scare tactics for new parents. There is a reason these products are only sold in "baby product safety expos", they purposely invite new parents and use the fear factor to scare them. Then they pressure you into the sale, "no way you can find anything like this if you walk out that door". It's true Babee Tenda's products are priced at least 5 times the cost you would find in even a nice baby product store. Don't fall for thier gimics and fear factors! It's a waste of money and their products are NOT that nice or durable as they advertise!! Look on BBB, they have many many complaints for false advertisement. There is a reason for that!

AWESOME Crib!

from Union, NJ

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

We attended a "Baby safety" seminar which turned out to be a pitch for Babe Tendee. Being angry 1st we satyed and listened. Knowing how many crib recalls there have been lately after we did some research on the company we ended up purchasing the crib. I have no regrets. There are no recalls on the bed. I feel like our son is safe in the bed. He is 3 and we are now turning it into a "Big Boy Bed". I am so happy we went with the Babe Tendee cib.

Best of the Best, Both Crib and Bed

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

This crib has been just flawless.  No problem with sheets.  No problems with the mattress.  No problems with converting it to a bed.  Construction is better than our own bed.  Never any safety issues or defects.  This bed is made to be the only crib/bed your family will ever need no matter how many times you need to use it.  The best of the best.

The babee tenda crib is durable to say the least.

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Babee Tenda Safety Convertible Crib:

The Babee Tenda convertible crib is definitely in it for the long haul. I have fallen asleep in this crib with my son and seen a grown man jump up and down in it...and the crib didn't shake or rattle like other cribs. This one is built to last a long time. Not only is it safe for your infant it is convertible and can become a toddler bed and a junior bed as well as a day bed. It's a little difficult to find sheets that fit perfectly, but they sell sheets that are made for the Babee Tenda crib. And I've used other sheets, we just use the little sheet hooks. It's easliy lowered, but the mechanism requires a certain dexterity that kiddos don't have. And it has a door in the side which is wonderful when your back hurts.