Other iPod Speakers:

BOSE - SoundDock II Digital Music System

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

Bose quality sound in a little, affordable package.

from Flint, MI

Comments about BOSE - SoundDock II Digital Music System:

I just bought my kids each a Bose sound dock for their Ipods. - And one for myself of course! I love the Bose soundock and so do they. The best part is that it didn't cost me a whole lot of money to Bose quality sound!

Sound Quality
The sound quality is unmatched for such a compact system. Bose lives up to its reputation again by delivering big sound in a small package. I recently had my Ipod going on my Bose sound dock when a friend came by. He kept looking around the house, so I finally asked him what he was looking for. He said that he was trying to find the surround sound system that was producing such a rich and fullfilling sound. Then I showed him the little sound dock. If only you could have seen his eyes. He couldn't get to the store fast enough to get one for himself.

The absolute best performance in the industry. You can turn the volume up all they way and still get no distortion or static. That says a lot in todays audio electronics market.

Battery Life
The battery seems to last forever. I can't tell you how many occasions me and my family have taken our Bose to the beach and enjoyed hours of listening on a single charge.

These Bose soundocks are practically indestructable. I've dropped them and even got them a little wet. All of them still work and look flawless.

Just plug in your ipod, select your favorite music and go. You can't get a product that is more simple to use.

Good value for money

Comments about BOSE - SoundDock II Digital Music System:

Im a big music fan and love this product. I was shopping for sounddock in various stores but nothing can be compared to Bose quality. The minute I heard fell in love with it. It has sharp and crystal quality. Except shuffle any Ipod can be connected to the dock. Not only one can listen to music but at same time Ipod gets charged as well. Looks much sleeker compared to earlier model. Very easy to use, just connect and play. The only drawback I find is the docking outlet pin seems to be not that strong so one need to be very careful while inserting. Overall good value for money and enjoy music.

• Battery Life:

Great for parties. Perfect for the requirement.

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about BOSE - SoundDock II Digital Music System:

Great sound during parties.
If you want it to blast music at very loud volume, this is not it.

Sound Quality
The sound is clear and crisp. Simple Bose sound.

Really good

Battery Life
I did not buy the one with battery. This is directly plugged in.

Good quality construction

Simple to use. Dock and use with the remote. Even my 4 yr old can use this.
Connect with any other device by auxillary wire and you are good to go.
Connect it with a iwave dock and you can stream any bluetooth device. Not just for Apple product.