3.5
Black & Decker
Black & Decker Slice Right 9 In. Electric Knife EK700

Black & Decker Slice Right 9 In. Electric Knife EK700

3.5

Perfect for slicing that ham!

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about Black & Decker Slice Right 9 In. Electric Knife EK700:

If you're buying a whole ham and wondering how you'll slice it, this electric knife is the answer. It's easy to set up and slices through meat like a breeze. I especially like that it's easy to grip. My hands aren't as strong as they used to be, and I can hold this knife without problems. It's a real timesaver in the kitchen and it's so easy to clean. It's also really handy for slicing things like bread and even larger chunks of cheese. Once you start using it, you'll find all kinds of ways to put this knife to use! If you are trying to save money on this knife, try to find a coupon for the department store. Getting it at a reasonable price makes the product even better, don't you think?

Okay, my 27 year old knife is much better

Comments about Black & Decker Slice Right 9 In. Electric Knife EK700:

I use my electric knife to cut bread. I had to put all my stuff in storage and am currently in an RV. I could not go without fresh bread...and I could not make fresh bread without an electric knife to cut it, so I bought this to replace my 27 year old electric knife in storage. First, the "trigger" is annoying and it stops multiple times while I'm trying to cut. It does not cut as cleanly as my other knife. I have to wait for the bread to cool to cut (which I did not have to do with my other knife). It might be good for carving meat...I don't know that is not what I use if for, but compared to my old-school knife and for cutting bread, I was highly unimpressed.