3.6

BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor

3.6

Pros

Cons

Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin razor - Best women's razor out there!

****

**Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin razor**

****

**Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin razor**

I have been using Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin razors since they arrived on the market. I shave my legs and underarms at least once a day in the shower using warm water and Eucerin Calming Body Wash Daily Shower Oil. I have extremely sensitive skin and have to watch which products I use on my skin in general - and razors are no exception. A few months ago I went on vacation and for one reason or another, I forgot to pack a razor. I decided to use one of my boyfriend's Gillette Sensor 3 Sensitive Skin Disposables ... Big mistake! My legs felt as if they were on fire and shortly after, they developed a horrible rash that no person should ever see (or feel for that matter). I won't even describe the horror that my underarms went through. Needless to say, I will be sticking with my Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin Razors for as long as they make them. These are the only sensitive skin disposable razors I have ever used that actually make your skin completely smooth and hairless. My legs and underarms are as smooth as satin every time I use these. I highly recommend these razors to anyone that suffers from sensitive skin, Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis, as they really do the job!

The fastest route to skin removal and razor burn on what is left

*"Ouch, ouch, ouch and ouch again!!!"  *

*"Ouch, ouch, ouch and ouch again!!!"  *

*I would not recommend these razors to anyone, ever!  I was shopping one afternoon on an extremely limited budget and could not afford my usual Venus razors.  So I saw these disposables for a fraction of the price and figured "What the heck, why not?"  If I could go back in time I would have run out of the store smuggling my Venus razors before ever again purchasing these terrible razors.  I ended up with nicks and cuts all over the place, horrible razor burn all over the backs of my thighs, and I'm pretty sure the useless scent all over them gave me some kind of a rash.  *

*Use at your own risk!!!!*

awesome razors!

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

i bought them once just to try them out and have not bought any other kind of razors since. they leave my legs feeling silky smooth and its takes almost a week for the hair to start growing back. prepare to say bye bye to all other razors because once you try this you will love them. not only does this razor have a gel grip which makes it more comfortable in your hand but it also has a moisture strip that hydrates your legs unlike other razors. they may cost you a little more but trust me it is well worth the investment.

My favorite.

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I love these razors. I have been using them for years and they work better than pretty much any other razor I have used. The blades stay sharp and the aloe strip doesn't melt away after a single use. After the aloe strip does wear away, I put them in olive oil and the blade stays sharp and almost like new. My only complaint is sometimes the blades are a bit too sharp when they're fresh out of the package, I have cut myself a couple of times because I have sensitive skin...but I am a bit heavy handed as well.

Not flexible enough for a woman

from Madison, MS

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I am disappointed in this product. The shave is close, and satisfactory on long, straight sections of my legs, but anytime I have to curve, or brave a bump (close to ankles, knees or underarms) I get cut! Its happened at least 4 times. I don't plan to buy this product again.

For a similar price and better shave, I recommend Schick Quatro.

I hate having to see these in my shower every morning

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

Ok, like another reviewer, I bought a TON of these razors with coupons because they were basically free. That was 3 years ago. I have so many I just can't seem to ever run out and I HATE them. I have gotten so many knicks and cuts and irritation and just overall poorly shaved legs thanks to these razors. Lesson learned, best things in life are not always free.

Bic Solelil razors are the best disposables on the market

from Lebanon, PA

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I absolutly love these razors. Not only do they come in fun colors but they do the best job. They don't hack up your legs like other disposable do. My husband also loves them. He uses them on occasion and raves about how close a shave he gets and they don't dry out his skin because of the moisture strip. I would definatly recommend this product!!!

This BIC Soleil razor is less than good.

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I have used BIC Soleil razors only one time. They came in a multi-pack and the package can be deceiving.  It appears to be a well-made razor and the design of the handle is nice.  However, the shave itself leaves more to be desired.  The blades, all three of them, do not do an efficient job in cutting hair.  They are poor quality that nicked my legs so many times that I actually required bandaids afterwards.  I purchased them on sale and combined it with the manufacturer coupon in which I only ended up paying tax for.  I have used quite a few different types of razors, and this one is by far the worst value for the sticker price.  Some single blade razors I have tried work better than these.  I would not recommend this to my friends and/or family.

this is agreat razor

from williamston, SC

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

i have just started using the bic sorlel 4 blade razor and i really do like it better than other razors. it gives you a close shave and you don't have to worry about getting cut!!! 4 blades or better than 3 blades

If you like razor burn, skin removal...use these

from Abingdon, VA

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I purchased these razors (Soleil) in the intent to use them instead of my usual brand. I bought 2 packages...hoping that they would be just as sufficient. Boy oh was I wrong. I did my usual routine: fill bathtub with hot water, soak, apply shaving gel and well...shave. From the first stroke, I was like "OH MY GOD!!! WHY AM I STILL SHAVING?!" So I continued to do so, mainly because I am budget conscious and did not want to waste them and also had no other razors. After shaving it seemed like every single hair follicle hole was bleeding and I had that oh so lovely razor burn sensation, especially after my lotion application. For those of you looking for the same "lovely" result, please use these. Go out right now, buy 2 boxes like me and go at it. The boyfriend will definately find those red bumps to accent your legs and *other* areas as more defined and sexy.

Not worth buying,junk

from Madera, CA

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I bought this razor and refills and was VERY disappointed with the product. I shaved one leg and had nics and cuts everywhere. (i shave a lot and rarely cut myself). This product was VERY expensive compared to the product and how the product worked.When i contacted BIC i was told that i needed to return the item to them but they can't refund me a cash refund they would send bic stationary coupons AFTER they recieved the razor/refills which isn't a problem but why do i want coupons for stationary when i bought shavers? I would of loved coupons for another product they have(that my husband loves) but I don't think that is an option.I do not recommend this product for anyone.

This razor gets the job done with color!

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about BIC Soleil Triple Blade Razor:

I recently tried these razors with a great coupon and sale. I loved the colors and design of the handle. I found I could get much more ware out of them then my old go to razor. I like they don't cut you up and are very easy to clean. The price to also a great deal compared to others razors in this price range. The handles have a nice grip and are easy to handle in the shower. If you go to their Facebook page they usually have a sweepstakes going on which is a plus. I have used their lower end products before and have found they really nick you up. I'm happy with this razor and would recommend to to anyone looking for a disposable razor.