Other Razors:
BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor

BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor

Pros

Cons

BIC Soleil Bella Razor: AKA 'A Weed Whacker For Your Legs'

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit I'm one of 'those' women.  You know, the ones who wear long pants all of the time, and have such white legs that they don't think they need to shave their legs every week.

Well, yes, my legs can get, ahem, hairy.  But, my hair is blonde so you can't really see it!  Alright, yes, I know, I should shave my legs more often.  So, once every full moon, I decide to break out a razor.  Then, I try not to throw out my back as I hop around on one leg in the shower to get my legs 'de-haired'.  When I attempt this great feat, I prefer to use the BIC Soleil Bella razor.

The razor has four flexible blades. It also has an easy to hold handle, and a moisturizing strip enriched with coconut milk. Some how the blades are designed to not let hairs get trapped inbetween them. Just rinse the blade, and the hairs break free. I know you're technically supposed to change out your disposables frequently, but I can use these razors for a month and they stay sharp! It has not given me any nics. And, the moisturizing bar has not worn thin.

So, if you're in the market to find a razor that will help your legs not feel as hairy as an elephant's trunk, I highly recommend this product to get the job done.

Bic Soleil Bella A Very sharp Razor

I decided to go ahead and try the Bic Soleil Bella Razors that I got in my bzz Campaign a few days ago.

I must say these are very sharp...Read complete review

I must say these are very sharp and you do have to be careful you do not nick yourself with them. I would definitely recommend using a shave cream while shaving.

This product has 4 blades which in my opinion may be to many for shaving sensitive areas and people with very sensitive skin may have a problem with shave bumps . I really liked the handle, its is easy to grip and very pretty . The shave head pivots well but the conditioner strip is just OK .

This razor will give you a close shave and may just make it so you do not have to shave so often. One of the things about these disposable razors is the price for 3 of them , its very pricey even at walmart . I suppose with coupons and sales you can get a better deal but I really did not see a big difference between this and other razors that cost less .These can sell from 6.00 to around 6.99 and thats a bit much when you can get a very good razor for way less just about anywhere .

Bottom line is, its a very good sharp razor that you need to be careful using. I have only just stared using it so I could not tell you how long it stays sharp , my guess is a while. If this proves to keep its sharpness for quite a while than it may be worth the price. However with this razor you do have to take into account the shave cream cost because using this with just body wash could cause some accidental nicking . My advice is to not trust the conditioner strip to protect your skin from nicks, its just to small and will not last up through to many shaves.

my choice of razor

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

I have used these razors for years, not the Bella specifically, but the Soleil brand. The most obvious reason I pick these over any other brand is the bright, eye-catching colors. I love these because they last a few weeks even if you shave a few times a week. I do have a few problems with the razors though. Whenever you get one fresh out of the pack, if you're not careful, the blades are VERY sharp and might cut you. I'm not talking small nicks either. I have made this mistake a few times and it isn't pretty. The aloe strip lasts no time. I found it best to take the razor out of the bathroom, just leave it on your dresser or somewhere you won't forget about it until you want to use it again and make sure it isn't wet or damp. The slightest bit of moisture will cause the aloe strip to dissolve in a short matter of time, even the steam in the bathroom will wear away the strip. The razor does give a nice, lasting shave and it's nice to not think about shaving for a couple of days, because if you're like me it's a chore and one that you dread.

Great Product!

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

This is the best razor I have ever used! It is easy to handle due to its simple yet superior design and grip. The pivoting head makes for a very comfortable, easy shave. The four blades provide you with an extremely close shave that leaves your skin feeling smooth every time. Overall, this is an extraordinary product.

I was very satisfied with these razors!

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

When bic came out with the soleil razors, I thought that they looked unique and figured I would give them a try. They are actually great razors! I was surprised due to the not liking of bic disposables. However, I fell in love with these razors, they get a close clean shave and do not cut my skin! They are also very cheap and affordable.

Rusty within a week

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

Bic Soleil four blade razors are extremely disappointing.
First off, they have too many blades which is by far too intense for anyone with sensitive, dry skin. Even when using a moisturizing shaving cream these razors left my legs feeling dry, scratchy and slightly painful.
Secondly they have the shortest lifespan of any razor I have ever used. Within a few days of being put / left in my shower the blade rusts. I wasn't sure if this was an issue that only I was experiencing due to having city water or if it was a problem with the razors. After checking around with friends and family members I found out that it wasn't just something that I had noticed. My mother (who has a well at her house) also noticed that the blades on these razors would get rusty within a few days of opening. Normally I expect a disposable razor to last approximately a week but these were lasting at max 3 days.
Overall I was very disappointed and will not be purchasing or recommending these razors any time soon.

Soleil Bella - Average Shave for Legs, Superior Bikini Shave

from Lansing, MI

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

Primarily when I shave I use a cheap ol’ disposable razor and it serves its purpose.  I have tried more expensive razors like the Gillette Venus as well as my husband’s Fusion shavers.  Typically, I will only buy them if I can find a good deal on them though.   As a member of *BzzAgent*, I was able to get a free package of Bic’s new Soleil Belle 4 blade razors.  Free is a pretty good deal in my book.

**The Bic Soleil Belle** is a new 4-blade disposable shaver is touted to have four e-z rinse blades for a smooth shave.  There is also a moisture strip with coconut milk.  Honestly, I don’t really feel the moisture strip did a whole lot for me.  The plastic handle has a very nice design in that it is more flat than curvy, which makes it great for holding while shaving.  Non-slip rubber is also included on the key areas of the handles.  This was probably my favorite feature of the razor.  The package comes with 3 shavers – all in bright colors.

I finally remembered to take my package of new razors into the bathroom so I could actually use them.  I have found the disposable razors are not quite as good as their cartridge counter-parts which holds true with the Soleil Bella.

My shave is usually in the shower with just water, which has been just fine for as long as I’ve been shaving.  While using the Bic Soleil Bella, I didn’t really feel it was much different on my legs than any twin blade I have used.  It definitely wasn’t as smooth as the Venus which is a 5-blade shaver.  My legs are definitely smooth afterward, but I definitely had to apply lotion to not be scaly.  That in mind, I did find that the Bella was excellent for a close bikini shave.  It was a close shave unlike what a twin blade can do, yet the head was small enough to maneuver unlike the Venus.

As for the E-Z Clean Blades... I didn't really find them to be much easier to rinse than any other razor.

Overall, I’m not sure if the Soleil Bella will be top on my list of razors to pick up, but if I can find a good deal on it I will use it again.  It does have a decent shave, though it’s not much smoother than using a traditional twin or even 3-blade shaver.  The bikini shave though is unlike any other I’ve tried which makes it worth something for me.

Great Design, Below Average Quality

from Mc Lean, VA

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

I received a free trial of the Soleil Bella razors to review through BzzAgent.com. In the past, I've found Bic disposable razors to be poorly made and to dull quickly, but I was willing to give this new "premium" razor a go.

This razor is very well designed. The handle is comfortable and the pivoting head keeps you from nicking your knees or ankles. The moisture strip stays where it is and doesn't come unglued in the shower (as tends to happen on many other razors). The four blades are also very easy to clean, a feature not often found in disposable razors.

However, true to my past experiences with Bic, the quality of the materials used for this product are dragging down the great design. I've tried out two Soleil Bella razors now and on both of them, the blades began to rust after three to four days. This razor is really only good for about four uses before it becomes dull and rusty.

Bic Soleil Bella A Very sharp Razor

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

Bic Bella Gives A Nice Close Shave ........

from Louisville, KY

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

My daughter and I bought one of the other Bic Soleil pack of razors. In it was one of the Bella razors to try. My daughter was attracted to the color. The blades are so much better the Soleil. We will be switching to them on our next purchase. My daughter says that shaving with them leaves her legs smooth and she gets a closer shave without nicks. The design of the blade is nice. I know these tend to be pricey, but with the right sale and coupons I will stock up on them for us.

LOVE this bic razor!

from Milford, OH

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

I love this bic razor. I don't have much luck with razors, but when I tried this one, I loved it. It made my legs feel so silky smooth. Usually, the razors I use feel like they are ripping the hair out of my legs, but I have never once felt that way with this razor. When I get out of the shower and put my lotion on, my legs feel so incredibly smooth and I can't wait till I can shave them again. Shaving is no longer a chore for me, I actually enjoy shaving now. For some reason, I also feel like I can use less shaving cream when I use this razor. Maybe it is my imagination, but either way, I am also using less shaving cream, which is also better and saves me money. I also love that you can always get these razors on sale and bic always offers coupons for their products. I would definently recommend this product to other women and I have even told my husband he should try it on his face. Lets just say he was less than interested in this idea!

Should have saved my money...

from Warren, OH

Comments about BIC Soleil Bella Four Blade Razor:

Like most moms, I'm trying to find ways to gain some wiggle room in my family budget. Personal items like razors add up, so I figured maybe I would try out BIC's Bella disposables to see if I could switch over to those, and leave our expensive blades for my husband. I should have remembered using disposables in high school: it felt like nothing had gotten better in the last 15 years. While I knew it was a disposable, was hoping for at least a slightly smooth shave. I was disappointed, and the first time I used it, I got a ton of little nicks down my legs. The razor is stiff, has no give, and does not give a smooth shave. While the packaging is very eye-catching with bright colors, and the razors themselves are fun colors, that's about as far as they go. I guess if you really are trying to save money and got these for free (or almost free like I did) maybe it would be worth a few shaves, but I definitely wouldn't pay full price for them. I think you would spend about the same buying these every couple of months as you would on a quality razor that you only have to change the cartridge every few months!