3.1
BIC

3.1

Pros

Cons

BIC helps be get the hair the electric razor missed.

My electric razor must be getting old as I need to use a BIC afterwards to get the hair that my electric razor left behind. BIC is always cheap so it easy to get a big bag of them for not too much cash. I have the least sensitive skin possible as most of the time I use these on my face without sahving cream or water. Yeah I will just shave dry. Since I got an electric razor I am not buying shaving gel or foam so when my electric left too much noticeable stubble I got some BICs to do clean up work but did not want to waste the extra dough on getting some of that not so necessary shaving stuff as even with the new blade and dry skin the BIC got rid of the leftover hair and did not cut me. I may stop using my electric all together and just use these as it seems stupid to have to shave twice. Or I could get new blades for the electric but those things cost so much it would be cheaper to buy a new electric than replacement blades. Just like those non electric razor with the replaceable blades the replacements are so expensive it is cheaper to get these BICs. Thouh my wife likes to take them and shave her legs with them I am OK with that since I do not mind her legs in my face.

BIC Disposable Razors

I have used BIC disposable razors before when I had nothing else to use and now I would rather not even shave if I had to use one. The last time I remember I used a BIC disposable razor I had cuts on my legs and that was even with shave gel. BIC is probably the worst razor I have ever used in my entire life. Everytime that I have ever had to use this razor my legs were left feeling like the were on fire because of razor burn and the nicks on my legs, and thats even with using the one for sensitive skin. I almost actually believe that this razor cuts more skin than it does actual hair. I definetly will never use this razor again nor do I recommend it. I think I would rather try to shave with a butter knife than to ever use this razor again. The only thing good about this razor is its cheap but even that wouldn't give me enough reason to ever buy it again. Other people may like it but I don't and thats why it gets a bad rating from me.

BIC Disposable Razors: Cheap But Good For A Single Use

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

When someone comes in for a tattoo we need to work on skin that is clean, free of blemishes and hair. When we need to make sure that there's no hair we use these razors. They are single-use razors; we never try to clean them or use them on another person because that's just asking for trouble.

These are single blade razors so they aren't going to do a great job if you have a lot of hair to clear; you need to clean the blade often to avoid having hair get stuck between the blade and the top and bottom part of the plastic holder. If we are doing a large back piece on someone we only have to use one of these to clear the area but if someone has a lot of back hair, we might have to use two to avoid irritating the skin with a slightly dull blade.

I get these for .17 cents a piece because I buy them in bulk; the five and ten packs in stores are relatively inexpensive when compared to other razors but they are single blade not multi blade. They are great if you are traveling and want something that is disposable. When I've used these in the past I never got any cuts from them but I only used them on my legs when I would grab one from the shop to take home and use when I was completely out of razors.

Good if you are desperate.

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

One blade, not good for long or thick hair. Good if you are desperate and short on cash. Rust easily and break easily. Keep out of reach of children. Not very expensive. Time consuming to use. Good for sensitive underarms. Very flimsy. Comes in orange mostly.

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

Don't waste your time on these just buy a good razor

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

I bought these because I have sensitive skin and normally my skin only doesn't get irritated on the first shave with a razor blade. Most blades are very expensive so I bought a bag of these because they were cheap, so I thought I could use them for one shave and throw it out. Because they are so small I can barely do one of my legs with one before it is completely dulled and clogged up. It gets clogged with shaving cream very easily and is hard to wash out. It kind of just scrapes my skin and leaves razor burn and chops my hair without shaving it close and smooth. Pointless.

Awful, save your money!

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

BIC Disposable Razors are one of the worst products I've ever used. For starters, I had to go over the same area again and again to even get rid of any hair! It felt like I was trimming my hair, not shaving it. I never got a smooth shave and it took me 5 times the amount of time to shave. I cut myself a few times, and it was a miserable experience. They may be cheap, but they don't do the job. Save your money!

Low-end inexpensive blade

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

BIC Dispozable Razors are probably the cheapest package of razors I can find in terms of quantity and quality. I have used them for years when I was younger and am always interested in finding something a little bit better for the same cost. Usually I have found that I have to pay more, even sometimes twice as much, for disposable razors that are more comfortable and reliable to use. Nevertheless, BIC Disposable single-edge razor blades are more exposed, and the handles are light, smooth and unremarkable. If I'm in a hurry, I have found that it is easier to get a cut with these blades than other packages that offer sure-grip corrugated handles and twin-blades making for a smoother ride. I get what I pay for and would use BIC Disposable Razors again and again if I had no other alternative. After using I am always looking for something better, and usually end up paying more for a few less razors and a more comfortable shave.

You get what you pay for.

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

These razors are cheap and do the job if you have absolutely nothing else, but you do get what you pay for. My skin always turns out irritated and I cannot get a smooth shave with these. BIC disposables are good for getting small spots that a regular razor is too big to reach, but other than that I would not use these for regular shaving.

Gets the Job Done

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

Ran out of those blue Gillette disposable razors. Ran out to target and bought a pair of these. All I can say is they got the job done. They were able to handle the bush on my face with no problem. however, I'm not happy with the fact that I sometimes had to pull on the razor a bit to get the hairs off. I recommend these to someone that needs a quick shave.

My BIC Disposable Razor Review

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

its perfect for grooming, and its easy to use. Its not expensive, and just one will last you for a couple more grooming sessions. I use this type of razor myself for when Im shaving, and it does not irritate my skin, and then when I'm done using it i throw it away because its disposable.

Cheap and Disposable

Comments about BIC Disposable Razors:

I always buy this brand of disposable razors. This is one case where cheaper IS better. They never nick my face and I do not need shaving cream. They are quick too. I would recommend them to anyone who does not have heavy hair growth. They can be bought at practically any store. I pick mine up at the grocers.