Other Eyeshadows:
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Great for beginners

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

I got this about seven years ago when I first started with makeup, it's such a great palette to have, you can create an endless amount of looks. All of the colors are very pigmented, this is such a great value, the shadows are pretty good sizes, I love this palette!

A good starter kit

from San Diego, CA

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

The 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette in general is a good started eye shadow kit to those starting out to experiment with colors. Though the palette shadows are known for their high pigmentation, as a person with tanned skin tone (indian/olive), I've noticed a lot of the colors come off as powdery and patchy. They have a consistency to slip off or become muddy if you have oily lids, and/or do not use a primer potion. BH cosmetics do sell this palette but you can probably get it for a cheaper price off ebay. Granted you will have to order it from some asian seller (International shipping may take a while) but if you'd rather save couple of your bucks and can wait ~2-3weeks for the palette to arrive, then you should definitely look into that alternative. These shadows are dime sized.

the best makeup pallet of all time

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

Okay, I have this makeup pallet. Two years ago I was wishing for a decent pallet that doesn't cost that much money and had all the colors in it. I found it on the internet and decided to order it. The colors have great pigment and do not even need a base for when you apply it. The pallet even has red which is an extremely difficult color to find these days. I now have all of their pallets and I love them all. I use them everyday. They have pallets to fit everyones interests. Cool, bright, funky colors with or without shimmer. They also have a pastel pallet for those of you who decide to go for the more natural look. The shipment does not even take long! If you order it, it comes within a day or two. It is fully protected with plastic, bubble wrap. Normally pallets with a lot of colors are so expensive such as the mac pallets and stuff. This one is as good of quality as a mac pallet maybe even better! It is a decent price for 88 colors or 122 colors. You can get 88-122 colors for the price of two mac  eye shadows. I totally recommend this if makeup is part of your everyday routine!

BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette is great!

from Neenah, WI

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette is perfect for someone who wants multiple shades to choose from. The only thing that I did not like about this was the fact that they are such small amounts of the eye shadow, if you really end up liking a shade, which happened to me with a few of the shades, you will run out of it kinda quickly if you use the same colors every day.  If you like variety though, you have so so much to choose from here.  There are 88 colors which work very well togerther to ensure that you have literally an endless supply of color options to choose from for making yourself look wonderful!  BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette offers you eighty-eight different shades that work so well with each other that you will not have much problem making yourself look wonderful with this palatte.  Also it is pretty small so if you travel it is nice to only have to bring one eye shadow container along and you have and endless supply of colors to choose from with this palatte.

AMAZING products!!

from Tarzana, CA

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

I love these products!! The pigments are fantastic and the price is super affordable! I have the 2nd edition eyeshadow palette and the lip palette and I love all of the beautiful colors. The quality is really amazing for the price- I'm getting a few more this season to give out as gifts.

The BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette is amazing!

from Odessa, TX

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

First of all, I absolutely love makeup! I'm twenty years old, I've been wearing makeup since I was fourteen and honestly it's my addiction. lol One of my favorite things to do is to look up cool tutorials on youtube that show you how to do beautiful eye-makeup effects. My favorite girl uses this pallete and ever since I saw it I was very determined to have one for myself. So I found this one (which looks exactly like hers) and I ordered it online. I was scared that by the time it got to my house the eyeshadow would be cracked, but it arrived completely wrapped in bubble paper so it was in perfect condition. The colors were so beautiful and vibrant, and to my delight they looked the same on my eyes! TIP: Use a primer so bring out the color and make it last longer. =D Thanks to this pallete I have every color and every shade that I need to go with every outfit or occasion. I highly reccommend this for any person that loves to experiment with their eyemakeup! It's definitely a must have for anybody that loves bright colors! The case is adorable too! It kind of looks like a little laptop to me. haha The only con is the shades are small. But with 88, I think of them, I think I'll be fine. TO THE MOTHERS WITH TEEN DAUGHTERS: Get this for your daughter! She'll looooove it, I promise!

The colors are very vibrant!

from Pittston, PA

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

The colors are vibrant, but I would not recommend mixing them together with another color (it just looks weird). For the price it's not a bad deal, but I think you can get better quality eyeshadow for cheaper with other brands. The best part of this product is the vast variety of colors to choose from.

outstanding and one amazing product to have

from Saint James, MO

Comments about BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette:

this product is just absolutly outstanding! for any woman or man be it whom uses it and loves playing with colors should absolutly get this! my first palet was the 120 color palet addition 1. the colors are just beyond amazing!

now i know the prices are a little up their and some are a little iffy on the hole idea on getting this. believe me, ive been thier and i was quite sceptic on getting this. but my bf ended up buying me it and wow...it was just the best make up i have ever had. when they tell you that you really dont need much on the brush...you really dont need that much at all. the colors survive for a long time.

the cool thing is...my nieces come up to me and ask me all the time for a make over and im more then happy to ablige! now the 88 color matte is different. it dosent have as many colors as the other ones but it sure dose alot! its safe to say that i love this matte alot!

i hope you enjoy the bh cosmetics!

i know i did