Other iPod Speakers:
BEM WIRELESS
HL2022C
BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red

Summary

Bem Mobile Speaker - Speaker - for portable use - wireless - 3 Watt (total) - red

BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red

Pros

Cons

very good

from Berkane moroco

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy To Transport
  • Great Sound
  • Stylish

Cons

• Slow Charge

• Portable Electronics

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

PROS
Very portable design. Rich, full audio at moderate-to-very-loud volume levels. Includes actual AC adapter rather than just USB charging cable (a rarity in budget speaker options).

CONS
Distorts at maximum volume levels.

BOTTOM LINE
The Bem Wireless Mobile Speaker packs more powerful audio into its tiny frame than some speakers twice the size.
No results found.
FEATURED ON PCMAG
Industry Insight: How Will Cloud Security Evolve in 2017?
Analysts are predicting that we'll see important evolution in cloud security this ...
What Does Your iPhone Smell Like?
Let's pause to recall the strange aromas people have said they've noted ...

• Was this a gift?:

Absolutely adorable and works great.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

My most recent bluetooth speaker shorted out recently so I was really excited to receive the BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker in red as a replacement for Christmas.

Sound Quality
For how small this speaker is, the sound quality is kind of amazing. No distortion, great volume, and a really clear sound.

I'm really pleased with how well this product performs.

I'm extremely clumsy and dropped this right away of course and it still works perfectly. I'm very happy with the durability.

I definitely had to skim through the manual when I was testing it out but the directions are pretty straightforward and after that first time I didn't have any problems getting it to work.

I was immediately in love with this speaker because red is my favorite color and the small, square shape makes it fit perfectly just about anywhere. It's super compact, very cute, and fantastically portable. I think it would be great for kids too with the ease of use and fun color.

Sounds Great

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

This is one of the greatest little wireless speakers I have bought so far. I have purchased many other wireless speakers since buying my first iPod some years ago and this one is my favorite by far. It uses blue tooth technology to connect to the audio device. I have not had any type of connectivity issues with this speaker after months of use. The speaker has both a charging indicator and blue tooth indicator to show when connected to an audio device. It is charged via a USB cord and the battery life is acceptable, roughly six hours. I do wish it would be able to last a full work day but this is close to that. Has an extensive range, up to forty feet according to their website. The speaker itself is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand so can be taken anywhere, great when travelling and you get to places you would rather not use headphones or want to share your audio with multiple people. The speaker features touch sensitive buttons. When I did some research before my purchase I noticed in any reviews that were posted if the customer had an issue customer service responded in a timely manner with a way to resolve the problem, great customer service.

Sound Quality
Sound quality is great. Very smooth, no pauses or play issues.

Reliable & Quality Product

from Nashville, TN

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

There are many things that I like about this speaker...
First, it is so small in size. You can take it with you anywhere that you go and no one will even notice that it is there. Even outdoor locations aren't a problem with this speaker.
It is easy to use. Simply plug into your device and you're ready to listen to music without headphones.
The red color is gorgeous and it can brighten the mood or any room that you are in.
Although the sound of the machine isn't quite what I had hoped for, it does sound pretty good to be so small. It doesn't have any kind of echo like I have experienced with some speakers in the past.

Sound Quality
There isn't a lot of bass in the speaker, but it does a good job considering it is about the size of a rubber ball.

I haven't had any issues with this speaker, and have had it for a few months now.

Very easy to use, even for people who have never used a speaker before.

It is a cute speaker and in a cube style design that I enjoy.

• Battery Life:

Great speaker to use with an iPad!

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

I stream music and listen to audiobooks on my iPad and find that many of the songs and audiobooks are difficult to hear because of the limited capability of the iPad's speaker. My friend recommended that I purchase a wireless speaker. After some careful and deliberate research, I decided to purchase the BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker. I was very impressed with how each it was to sync with my iPad. I am also extremely impressed with the quality of the sound I get through this speaker. I can hear the music anywhere on the first floor of my house and the audiobooks are clear as well. Overall, I would highly recommend this speaker. It is affordable and the sound quality is outstanding!

Sound Quality
The songs are very clear and the audiobooks are easy to hear as well.

Battery Life
The battery life of this device more than meets my needs.

I like how this device is small and compact. It does not take up a lot of room on my shelf.

Good speaker.

from Kansas

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

I received this BEM wireless speaker as a birthday gift this year. I did not expect such a small device to produce such great sound. I connect my phone to it usually, when I am cleaning my house so I have some background noise. Even with the volume half way up, it is loud enough to where I can hear it throughout my whole apartment.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced, small, yet powerful speaker, I definitely recommend this one.

Sound Quality
Excellent sound quality from such a small device. There is no static or any type of sound interruptions.

Works excellently.

Battery Life
This is advertised as having 6 hours of battery life which is about accurate.

So far the device seems to be durable. I have dropped it a few times but the falls have not caused any problems.

Very easy to use. You can connect it with a USB or use bluetooth, just make sure you have a strong signal for the bluetooth. Then you simply turn the volume up or down.

Small and simple design. It is shaped like a cube and very small so it is easy to take anywhere.

Small but Loud and Fun

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

I currently have two BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speakers, one that I received as a birthday gift, and one that I bought myself because I loved the other one so much I wanted another one. I usually keep one in my basement and use it to play music while I work out or when I hang out with my friends and play pool. The other one I usually move around the house and take outside and use when I am doing housework or swimming in the pool. It is very small, about the size of a baseball; despite its small size, it is very loud. I love the sleek design of the speaker. I have one in red and purple and the colors are very vibrant. I never need to use the max volume setting because it would be way too loud. The music is very clear and crisp. It is very is to use and setup with my phone. I like can keep my phone in the house and still have the speaker playing music outside. It holds a good charge too, about 5 to 6 hours. Overall, this is a very cool speaker and I would recommend it.

Rich Sound

from Dallas, TX

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

This is the greatest invention ever to keep my kids away from my cell phone. My sons love to jam to "What Does the Fox Say" as we dance around the living room (They are young). For the longest time, I had to hold my phone, or let them hold it, which inevitably resulted in disaster.
I found the BEM Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker, and now our dance parties really rock!
I love how small and compact it is. We can take it outside or easily move it from room to room. Yet, it has proven to be sturdy enough for my little ones to carry around.
It syncs up flawlessly with my iPhone and delivers rich sound at just the right volume.
I quickly decided to purchase another one to use for teaching some of my smaller-sized workout classes when the gym stereo was acting up (a frequent occurrence). It's so light that I can keep it in my car or gym bag to have as a perfect backup plan.

Love it!

Cute and compact

Expensive but good

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

I was recently in the market to purchase a speaker I could connect with my phone and my daughters phone so i decided to try this BEM Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker-Red and I was very glad that I did. This product did not disappoint me. First and foremost this speaker had a great sound when playing music. I could not believe that something this small could put out such loud and powerful sound. I was super impressed. I also love the bluetooth feature so I am able to connect to all of my different techno gadgets, and my phone. i also like that this speaker has a rechargeable battery so I can use it over and over. I took this to the beach and this product is perfect for the outdoors. It is just as good as the large speakers and sound systems we used to use. The price of this product is pretty steep but well worth it. It is very durable and has lasted through so much playing and transporting. I love the design it is very chic looking and also it is small and easy to store. It is also very easy to use even very young children should be able to use this product.

• Battery Life:

Huge sound from such a tiny source!

Comments about BEM WIRELESS Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - Red:

I can't say enough good toward this little speaker! It has a great quality of sound, and is amazingly loud (if you want it to be). I paid three times what I paid for this buying a similar, but larger, speaker and it easily surpasses the more expensive one.

Sound Quality
It is so astoundingly loud for how small the device is, it's wild. We often use it when we have company and have many people talking in a room using it as the main sterio it sounds like! It's amazing, really. I ONLY rate it a bit lower because it doesn't handle bass well on a few songs at high levels, BUT, on the same note, I've had it just THAT loud and the speakers work like new.

As I covered, it's awesome with performance, but I'd like to give a nod to the sheer portability factor. It's very handy to be able to use it anywhere!

Battery Life
The other speaker I had that is similar lasted all of 3 hours. This one lasts me around 6 1/2. I think that's a pretty astounding difference.

So far, so good! I've had it for about a year now.

There is not much to say about the ease of use because it couldn't be simpler. Kids can use it.

Who can complain about a cute portable tiny cube? It even comes in other colors. Really, they are very much worth purchasing!