1,187 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

Read 1,187 Reviews

BBQGuys.com

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered a kamado cooker from BBQ Guys. After much research of both grills and sites, I found a cooker and went with them. I contacted customer service several times for a couple different things and they were always very helpful and responsive, one time we even got cut off while I was on hold and the representative wound up calling me back and leaving a message for me to get back in touch with her to complete dealing with the issue I called about. The delivery company that delivered my grill, on the other hand, left a lot to be desired. They were told to call my wife's number as I'd be at work and unable to answer much less be at home to receive the grill. I was given an eight-hour delivery window to boot, which to me is ridiculous. The BBQGuys representatives were very helpful in trying to set up another delivery, the delivery company however was not and on top of that tried to charge BBQG to attempt another delivery (it was 100% the delivery company's fault). That was on a Wednesday, we didn't reschedule until Friday because the company never followed up so a BBQG representative had to facilitate the reschedule. They were again told to call my wife's phone not once but twice (they called to schedule re-delivery after I'd already talked to them to schedule the re-delivery), yet when the delivery truck called they again called my phone. Never once called my wife's. Luckily she was at home during the again eight hour delivery window.

So while I would use BBQ Guys again and their customer service is great, their delivery company in my area leaves much to be desired. Fortunately in the future I would think my purchases won't need to be delivered by freight companies....at least til I order my XL Kamado.......

I was lied to. Treated poorly. And massively deceived

Let me preface this story. I have been shopping for a grill for quite some time. I have never purchased or heard about bbqguys.com before. I located , what at the time i thought was, a great deal on an open box tec  grill for over $3,000.

This grill gets delivered and it is inoperational. All the glass is shattered, it was dangerous to be nearby because the shards of glass could cut.

I contacted bbqguys.com immediately and I told them about the inoperable condition of the bbq. I was advised a NEW replacement would be shipped out the following day. I thought to myself , wow what a great company. But little did I know...

After this I sent in pictures and called to confirm they received the pictures. They confirmed delivery and I asked if these pictures were sufficient. I was advised yes these were sufficient and I'll be receiving a call after the pictures were reviewed but I should be getting my new grill soon.

Next day, here we go, representative calls me and says nope no new grill for you. I said I don't understand I was advised by 2 reps that I would get a new grill you sent me damaged dangerous unit. She said rest assured she will check the calls and if this was told to me by an OSR( I guess this is the job title of the customer service reps?) Then i would ABSOLUTELY get a brand new tec grill.

Low and behold I receive another call stating that everything I said was true but too bad it's not fair to their company so I will not get my new grill.

Literally an adult supervisor used the terms not fair. I stated that I was lied to by 3 representatives and if this is the type of shady business practices they practice?

End of story I have no new grill, no refund , and the supervisor told me to have my attorney contact their attorney.

I wish I read a truthful story about the foul business practices of this despicable organization so I could've saved thousands of dollars and stress. Please be safe people this organization is deceptive and has no qualms about lying

Love these guys and the price was great!

from St. Louis MO

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

When contacting them, I received a prompt answer. I do have another question, is there a way to keep the door open when removing pizza from oven. It is very hot. I possibly did not put it together correctly???

excellent

from albany, ny

great experience

First time buyer

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Initially ordered a 25" grille and noticed error next day so I called and cancelled. Reordered 32" grille as intended. Customer service team was pleasant and helpful. Five stars to them
A little disappointed that I had to call and follow up on receiving my refund for the initial grille purchased. Took almost two weeks for the refund to be processed and I was charged $117 for the shipping charges that were incurred. Since I purchased a second grille, I was advised I would not incur any restocking charge.

Purchase easy shipping horrible

from Virginia

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

While the purchasing experience was great the shipping process was horrible. The person that delivered the grill just dropped the product off, wouldn't let us check the integrity of the product and left the entire pallet in our driveway. The grill weighs almost 200 lbs and we needed to hire someone to help us carry it in. I think it's ridiculous that you don't have a full service delivery where they bring it into your deck. Especially for the price paid for the grill.

Good prices, selection, ordering, delivery . use these guys

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Easy website navigation and ordering process. Gave a delivery date and followed up with tracking e-mails. Delivered on schedule. Well wrapped and pallet delivery. Easy assembly. Excellent grill. Wish the cut-out dimensions did not include the 3/4" lip on each side that rests on the counter. Unless you are aware of that that the entire unit will fit in (and fall) through the suggested "cut-out" dimensions. I had to add a 1" plate to have a ledge to set on.

Very best service.

from The Dalles, OR

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Easy ordering and good followup on delivery issues caused by fires and road closures.

Great Shipping!

from Santa Rosa,CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Good price and packed well for great shipping, arrived in just under 7 days in good shape.

Having trouble

from Corvallis Or

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Shopping experience first rate, however new blaze 5 burner LTE grill showed up with no hardware. I.E. no bolts casters handles ecettera. None, really guys???

BBQ Guys purchase

from Central Illinois

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I was very pleased with the quick response to my order and how quickly it was shipped to me as I ordered my item for a gift this weekend.....when it arrived the box inside the flimsy packaging was dented, torn open in one place and quite beat up.....the contents were OK but the outside was not adequate to be wrapped as a gift.......my concern is that the product wasn't protected well enough for any shipping rough treatment. It just had a paper/plastic type wrapping without any protection for the box. With a change in how items purchased are packaged for shipping, I would order again.

I would by from the BBQ Guys again

from Escondido CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Easy ordering; fair price and fast delivery. My order was packed carefully and ready to give as a gift.