4.8
Other E-commerce Websites:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

BBQGuys.com

4.8

"Great Experience with one hiccup"

Ordered over $6,000 worth of outdoor BBQ equipment from them at various times. In fact, one small order was placed shortly after the largest order. BBQ guys told me the smaller item was matched up with the previous larger order and would arrive at the same time. It didn't. I called several times telling them all the indications I had were that it was not with the original order. Finally they said they would have to do a dock search for the item. A couple of days later the shipping company called to deliver it! I called BBQ Guys back and inquired as to the status and they said that the dock search had not been completed. On the day I received the item, I called BBQ Guys back and told them it was delivered. They had NO idea! Everything else was perfect and I was pleased with all of the equipment ordered!

Wrong item sent?

Tried to purchase for my Traeger Texas with attached cold smoker.

I ordered a Traeger BBQ cover plus a bottom shelf for the same unit.
Upon receiving my shipment I...Read complete review

Tried to purchase for my Traeger Texas with attached cold smoker.

I ordered a Traeger BBQ cover plus a bottom shelf for the same unit.
Upon receiving my shipment I noted that they sent a standard cover not the longer cover I ordered.
I called customer support she was helpfully but told me you don't carry the longer cover??? That I ordered.
So she told me to keep the one sent to me (I told Her i would gladly return it ) she refunded my account the cost of the cover , good, but she refunded the amount for a cheaper standard cover, not the cost of the more exspensive Longer Cover?? So now I have a cover I don't need, you lost money for that item, I lost ten dollars on my refund, and I still didn't get a cover for a Traeger Texas with a cold smoker attachment.
That's a LONG story isn't it?
I just wanted a Traeger Cover for a Texas with a attached "cold smoker" .

Sorry this didn't work out to good on the customer side .

I WOULD AGAIN

from SANTA FE SPRINGS CA

GOOD

I will buy from BBQ GUYS AGAIN. Super fast shipping.

from Sumter, SC

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

The shipping was fast and everything was as described.

BBQ Guys Awsome!!

Super fast shipping time

Excellent customer service!

from Myrtle beach, SC

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I had several products that I was interested in. Your customer service was able to walk me through each product and guide me in purchasing the best product for my needs! Thank you!

Would deffinetly buy/recommend BBQguys.com

from El Paso, Tx.

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I have been researching grills for some time now. I was referred to BBQGuys.com by a friend. I called to place my order and the representive was very nice and helpful. She went out of her way to explain everything to my and how the Warrenty works, shipping, and returns. Overall I am very happy!!! Shipping (freight) took six days (from Louisiana to West Tx).

What I Wanted + In stock + Good Prices

from Lake County, IL

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

BBQ Guys had the products I was seeking, and they were in stock during the "off-season" and with competitive prices. They also have good information regarding products and grilling. Top drawer all around!

IT took too long to get it Took 3 weeksto get it.

from Hardin KY

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

IT took to long to get the grill had I known you did not have it in stock I would have ordered it from someone who had it in stock TOOK TO LONG TO GET IT FROM YOU.

Offer a great service

from Wellington,OH.

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Ordered my grill early Friday. And received it the following Thursday. I'd recommend BBQ Guy's to anyone. Thank you BBQGUYS

One of the best vendors I've ever dealt with

from florida keys