4.8
Other E-commerce Websites:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

BBQGuys.com

4.8

Exceptional Customer Service - Exceeded my High Expectations

I purchased the Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet from BBQ Guys. The order process was extremely easy and everything arrived in perfect condition. I subsequently ordered heat deflectors and a pizza stone from BBQ Guys. The sales representative was incredible - I called the toll free number since I was not sure what I needed (Blaze is still putting together their accessory options for this kamado grill since it is just being released into the market). The rep was extremely helpful. She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was working hard to keep cost in mind - even though I assured her that quality was my number one objective. The Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet are exactly what I expected from Blaze - top quality in every aspect. If you are "on the fence" trying to decide if BBQ Guys is the right place to shop and ultimately purchase quality products with exceptional customer service - the answer is YES. Well done BBQ Guys - you have earned my future business. P.S. BBQ Guys asked me to write a review - they did not offer any incentive to do so.

Delivery service ruined experience

I understand that BBQ guys is different from the folks that deliver. However when I purchase something from BBQ guys- - you have put together your customer experience by choosing your delivery company. In this case (sadly) it wrecked the whole gift giving of the pizza oven.
Not only did they not show up on Wednesday December 21 in the time frame given - they failed to even call. Now my son rearranged his schedule to be home. When contacted the next day- they said it would be after Christmas when they could deliver. After much debate they said it could be done Friday between 9 and noon. Now a second reacheduleing of appointments takes place fromFriday morning to the afternoon. Yep- they kept pushing the time back to where at 230pm they finally got there. Now it has wrecked the majority of Friday.
The aggravation outweighed the gift and that is a shame. I get that it is busy, but this lack of up front and honest communication is unacceptable - and unfortunately BBQ guys reputation will suffer.

The ultimate customer service

from San Luis Obispo

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

They have the best customer service I've experienced. I needed to return an item that would not work with my design and the service Brandy provided was excellent. She reviewed the item to be returned and made a quick decision to credit my account. Her action provides me with the confidence to continue purchasing from BBQ Guys. They will ensure that you receive the correct product you ordered or your money back; it's in their DNA.

Thanks!

product was exactly what i wanted

from missouri

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

it was delivered fast and in great condition

excellent purchase

from birmingham al

Ordered product on line and received within 2 days
liked it so much that I ordered 3 more for friends and family
this is the best bbq light ever!

One of the best experiences I've had

from texarkana,ar

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Super easy real knowledgeable staff fast shipping price excellent the best experience I've had online shopping

Excellent Service

from Plantsville CT

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Top notch company to deal with.
Prompt service and delivery.
Product received as stated on their site

Buy here, you'll never worry.

from Venice, Florida

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

It's not often you'll deal with a company that wants to make you this happy. My order was quickly verified and shipped. There was an issue with my credit card company and BBQ Guys worked with me and the card company to get it resolved promptly, the BBQ Guys didn't want me to have to wait for my new outdoor refrigerator.

Bait and switch

from Rockledge Fl

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I had a deadline to install the 2 grills. I ordered the grills through BBQGUYS cause they said they had it in stock. They said it would leave the warehouse a few days after I purchased it. A few days went by and then I get an email saying that the grills are on backorder. If I would have been told that from the beginning I would have purchased them from somewhere else. There prices are good and the salesperson was very kind. Other then that terrible and do mean terrible service.

The best experience ever , 1 week shipping, greatest

from Montery park California

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Great fast shipping, delivered in 1 week , love the product so much, will but agian and agian , can't express how happy I am and my husband as well, best great A++++++
Great product!!!! Wow see the grill in person and you'll be wowed!!!

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Not much a company can do to improve ease of ordering, fair pricing and prompt delivery ...

I would buy from them again

from Dallas, TX

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Products were delivered on time and in perfect condition.