1,050 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

Read 1,050 Reviews

BBQGuys.com

Excellent Website with Helpful Information

This is a review about BBQ guys and not the product, however, the information on their Website was extremely influential in my product selection decision, which was the right one, thanks to BBQ Guys. I purchased the Weber Genesis II Special Edition with four burners and internal stainless steel grates and flavorizer bars. I looked at several brands and models on the Web site, and based my decision LARGELY on the objective reviews by their in-house expert. It came down to size, BTUs , cooking area, looks, features and price. And the Website gives you everything you need to make the right decision based on YOUR needs and wants. The shopping experience with BBQ Guys was very efficient and actually fun. They offered several accessories that I decided to purchase. They use a third party shipping company that delivered the grill a couple of days later than expected, but the grill arrived intact, undamaged and ready for assembly at the front door. I notified BBQ Guys about the delivery delay and they took care of that immediately. The shipping company called me within 30 minutes of me speaking with BBQ Guys and immediately arranged a delivery time. BBQ Guys gave me a sense of security, and I felt confident purchasing from this very reputable dealer. I could have purchased my grill elsewhere, and I did shop around. But I came back to BBQ Guys for the purchase because I trusted them and felt like they DESERVED my business. I assembled the grill without any problem. It works great. And when it is time to upgrade to that special Napoleon, or something equivalent, at the very high end of the line-up, I will buy it from the BBQ Guys.

I was lied to. Treated poorly. And massively deceived

Let me preface this story. I have been shopping for a grill for quite some time. I have never purchased or heard about bbqguys.com before. I located , what at the time i thought was, a great deal on an open box tec  grill for over $3,000.

This grill gets delivered and it is inoperational. All the glass is shattered, it was dangerous to be nearby because the shards of glass could cut.

I contacted bbqguys.com immediately and I told them about the inoperable condition of the bbq. I was advised a NEW replacement would be shipped out the following day. I thought to myself , wow what a great company. But little did I know...

After this I sent in pictures and called to confirm they received the pictures. They confirmed delivery and I asked if these pictures were sufficient. I was advised yes these were sufficient and I'll be receiving a call after the pictures were reviewed but I should be getting my new grill soon.

Next day, here we go, representative calls me and says nope no new grill for you. I said I don't understand I was advised by 2 reps that I would get a new grill you sent me damaged dangerous unit. She said rest assured she will check the calls and if this was told to me by an OSR( I guess this is the job title of the customer service reps?) Then i would ABSOLUTELY get a brand new tec grill.

Low and behold I receive another call stating that everything I said was true but too bad it's not fair to their company so I will not get my new grill.

Literally an adult supervisor used the terms not fair. I stated that I was lied to by 3 representatives and if this is the type of shady business practices they practice?

End of story I have no new grill, no refund , and the supervisor told me to have my attorney contact their attorney.

I wish I read a truthful story about the foul business practices of this despicable organization so I could've saved thousands of dollars and stress. Please be safe people this organization is deceptive and has no qualms about lying

WILL DEFINITELY BUY FROM BBQGUYS AGAIN!

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Terrific website, very functional! They offer very prompt completion of your order, and all items I have purchased have been packaged in a way to make sure nothing is damaged. Wish all internet purchases were like this!!

Very good experience.

from Kansas City, Mo.

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Very easy order process. Items shipped as promissed.

BBQ Guys make purchasing an easy experience.

from Sonoma, CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Questions phoned into the BBQ Guys were answered quickly and more importantly correctly. Website is easy to navigate and delivery was good as it gets off a pallet. Other comments said to expect a lengthy assembly time but it only took me one hour. BBQ Guys know what they are doing.

Great buy from great Company

from San Diego County

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Wife and I were able to assemble our Genesis grill relatively quickly. Had a couple minor glitches we were able to over come and have already advised the manufacturer. We are very happy and cooked on our grill the day after it arrived since the delivery was at 5:30 pm in the evening. Very happy!

Purchase Was Enjoyable

from Conroe, TX

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I did it all online. It was a breeze. Purchased a Napoleon grill and some accessories. BBQ Guys kept me informed of where the order was all the way, when it would arrive, etc. the entire process. I did have a minor problem with one piece of the shipment and their Customer Service told me what to do and all was quickly resolved. BTW, they also had the best price of anyone online or local to me.

great, just waiting for shipping

from monroe

no problems

Great shopping experience

from Moorpark, CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Lots of information on products, easy to compare, quality equipment, shipping was easy to track and packaged securely.

I will buy from this merchant again.

from not applicable

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

The website information gave me the information that I needed to decide upon my purchase. The ordering was simple. The shipping was prompt. Very smooth step by step process.

Just what I was looking for!

from Ventura County, CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Found just what I was looing for. Very fast shipping. Overall, very pleased.

Fantastic customer service, great delivery

from Lords Valley, PA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

We placed our order with dustomer service by phone since we had an online coupon code and wanted to partially pay by visa gift card. The rep was so super courteous and worked with us to figure out how to accept the gift card payment with our credit card payment and made sure our coupon also was applied. The shipping was prompt and the item arrived in great condition. I have already reccommended BBQ Guys to friends who have asked me if I was happy with the service and posted a link on facebook to their site. It was a much better value with no tax and free shipping than buying from our local retailer who was not willing to match the price.