Other Health & Beauties:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

BBQGuys.com

Exceptional Customer Service - Exceeded my High Expectations

I purchased the Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet from BBQ Guys. The order process was extremely easy and everything arrived in perfect condition. I subsequently ordered heat deflectors and a pizza stone from BBQ Guys. The sales representative was incredible - I called the toll free number since I was not sure what I needed (Blaze is still putting together their accessory options for this kamado grill since it is just being released into the market). The rep was extremely helpful. She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was working hard to keep cost in mind - even though I assured her that quality was my number one objective. The Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet are exactly what I expected from Blaze - top quality in every aspect. If you are "on the fence" trying to decide if BBQ Guys is the right place to shop and ultimately purchase quality products with exceptional customer service - the answer is YES. Well done BBQ Guys - you have earned my future business. P.S. BBQ Guys asked me to write a review - they did not offer any incentive to do so.

I was lied to. Treated poorly. And massively deceived

Let me preface this story. I have been shopping for a grill for quite some time. I have never purchased or heard about bbqguys.com before. I located , what at the time i thought was, a great deal on an open box tec  grill for over $3,000.

This grill gets delivered and it is inoperational. All the glass is shattered, it was dangerous to be nearby because the shards of glass could cut.

I contacted bbqguys.com immediately and I told them about the inoperable condition of the bbq. I was advised a NEW replacement would be shipped out the following day. I thought to myself , wow what a great company. But little did I know...

After this I sent in pictures and called to confirm they received the pictures. They confirmed delivery and I asked if these pictures were sufficient. I was advised yes these were sufficient and I'll be receiving a call after the pictures were reviewed but I should be getting my new grill soon.

Next day, here we go, representative calls me and says nope no new grill for you. I said I don't understand I was advised by 2 reps that I would get a new grill you sent me damaged dangerous unit. She said rest assured she will check the calls and if this was told to me by an OSR( I guess this is the job title of the customer service reps?) Then i would ABSOLUTELY get a brand new tec grill.

Low and behold I receive another call stating that everything I said was true but too bad it's not fair to their company so I will not get my new grill.

Literally an adult supervisor used the terms not fair. I stated that I was lied to by 3 representatives and if this is the type of shady business practices they practice?

End of story I have no new grill, no refund , and the supervisor told me to have my attorney contact their attorney.

I wish I read a truthful story about the foul business practices of this despicable organization so I could've saved thousands of dollars and stress. Please be safe people this organization is deceptive and has no qualms about lying

Bad Customer Service

from Orlando, Florida

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I will never buy from this company again

Great!

from Las vegas

Amazing customer service!

Excellent web experience!

from Monument CO

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

They had the exact product configuration I was looking for and at a great price.

Worry free ordering and fast delivery!

from Long Island, NY

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I ordered my Weber grill on a Sunday and had it one week later. The shipping was prompt, and the website was extremely easy to use. The price was extremely competitive with other online suppliers, and I like to give my business to someone other than a "big box" store. Great job BBQ Guys!!!

I would definitely shop with BBQ Guys again!

from Johns Island, S C

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

They are a phone call away and shipping was quick. I'm in li
Ove with my new grille.

BBQ Guys

from Dakota Dunes, South Dakota

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Ordered online. Product delivered on time and as promised. Couldn't be happier...everything is installed and working great.

I would buy from BBQ Guys again

from Denver, Colorado

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

I spent a lot of time trying to find a BBQ grill with rotisserie. Finally I called BBQ Guys with my questions on Napoleon grills. I wish I could remember the name of the guy I talked to. He was so helpful and knowledgeable. He also had a sense of humor which is very important to me. The grill we bought is exactly what we wanted and the service and delivery was great. Thanks BBQ Guys.

Always the right product for our needs

from Reno, NV

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Our outdoor kitchen looks and feels high end, yet BBQ guys offered products at prices far below retail. In addition, their excellent video reviews and varied selection enabled us to make an informed buying decision.

I highly recommend this product

from Fleming Island FL

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Due to circumstances beyond the BBQ Guys control I was supposed to received my Joe on a Friday however didn't get it until late the following Mon. The freight company failed in the delivery process and did not notify me of the problem so I went the whole weekend with no Joe. BBQ stepped in and provided me with compensation for my troubles, other than the delivery snafu I would highly recommend buying products from them in the future. I also did my first cook Tuesday a pork loin waiting for it to finish now.

Nathaniel

Great customer service!

from Pensacola, FL.

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Everyone at BBQGUYS went above and beyond to satisfy all my questions. Even after placing my order and changing my mind they assisted me in making the change to another grill. Awesome job to all at BBQGUYS!!