Other Health & Beauties:
BBQGuys.com

Summary

BBQGuys.com is part of the ShoppersChoice.com family of online retail stores. We carry thousands of products to enhance your outdoor living space and backyard grilling experiences. We feature unique, high-quality products to enhance your time spent entertaining family and friends. We also offer a wide variety of recipes for the BBQ or Grill, helpful how-to's for cooking and food prep, and a wide selection of videos from our own Chef Tony Matassa. Come discover great deals on any type of BBQ grills, unique grilling accessories, portable cooking gear, and everything you need to create an impressive outdoor kitchen & patio area.

BBQGuys.com

Exceptional Customer Service - Exceeded my High Expectations

I purchased the Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet from BBQ Guys. The order process was extremely easy and everything arrived in perfect condition. I subsequently ordered heat deflectors and a pizza stone from BBQ Guys. The sales representative was incredible - I called the toll free number since I was not sure what I needed (Blaze is still putting together their accessory options for this kamado grill since it is just being released into the market). The rep was extremely helpful. She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was working hard to keep cost in mind - even though I assured her that quality was my number one objective. The Blaze kamado grill and stainless steel cabinet are exactly what I expected from Blaze - top quality in every aspect. If you are "on the fence" trying to decide if BBQ Guys is the right place to shop and ultimately purchase quality products with exceptional customer service - the answer is YES. Well done BBQ Guys - you have earned my future business. P.S. BBQ Guys asked me to write a review - they did not offer any incentive to do so.

Didn't deliver or communicate

We order a BBQ cover for our brother-in-law on 12/19/16 and when purchasing the cover, it was scheduled to deliver before Christmas no later than 12/24/16 and said it would ship in next 24-48 hours. We didn't receive notification that it had NOT been shipped until 12/27/16, after Christmas, and at that point we were told it wasn't shipping for another 5-7 days. We were then informed on 12/30/16 that it had finally shipped and then arrived on 1/5/17 over two and a half weeks from the time we ordered. Once the cover arrived, I received two emails from the company asking us to write a review if we had a good experience, and if we didn't have a good experience, to call customer service so they could address my concerns. To go with that system I help off writing a review until I could call in. Finally today (2/4/17) I had the chance to call customer service and it was a waste of my time. The explanation I received was that the product was out of stock, even though it was apparently in stock when we ordered, and that they notified us to inform us that it was delayed in their normal 5 business day timeframe. SO when I ordered it the guarantee was to arrive before Christmas but when they realized they didn't actually have the product in stock, I don't find out for a week? I get that items can be out of stock, even after your order goes in, BUT let me know right away if its that big of a delay so I can decide if I want to cancel it and buy from someone else who will deliver it on time. Thanks for wasting my time talking to someone (Customer Service) who had no real answer for my concerns. BBQ Guys you missed the mark on delivery and communication and I will be looking elsewhere for future purchases.

Great people to work with.

from Liberty township, ohio

Great customer service.

Dont know paid last Friday, no info yet,

from Ellicott City Md

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Certainly charged my card, haven't seen anything about delivery. Call me skeptical

I would definitely buy from BBQ Guys again

from Memphis

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Super fast delivery. Packaging of grill was excellent.

Dull

from Delaware

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

The item we received didn't look like the picture on the site. The color looked vibrant and fun, but it wasn't. We purchased an ice maker for our tiki bar and wanted a fun, bright color so we were a little disappointed. The shipping was on time and the site was easy to navigate.

Bought a Lion Gill and Lion Outdoor Party Sink

from Brentwood, CA

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Love them both, very satisfied!

Excelent

from TwinFalls, ID

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

best priced, fast delivery.

Great selection and service

from Georgetown, TX

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

BBQGuys had just what I was looking for and shipped all items fast. Their pricing is competitive and the selection second to none..

I would definitely buy from this merchant again

from Cocoa, Florida

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

We purchased a FireMagic grill online through this merchant. The website was easy to navigate. The delivery was as projected (actually earlier than anticipated). Very happy!!

Excellent experience. Product shipped right away.

from Miami Florida

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

It was simple, easy, and the product was shipped out right away, which I appreciated.

Very fast service!

from Sparta, Il.

Comments about BBQGuys.com:

Website was very clear, easy to order and my smoker arrived before I expected in great shape.