Other Turntables:
BACK TO THE 50's
97084166M
BACK TO THE 50's Antique Wooden 3 Speed Turntable with CD Player

Summary

This 3-Speed turntable CD System Radio lets you play any record speed. The CD player allows you to play CDs and CD-R/RWs. Listen to your favorite stations with the analog AM/FM tuner.

BACK TO THE 50's Antique Wooden 3 Speed Turntable with CD Player

Blast from the past!

from Hendersonville, NC

Pros

• Beautiful to display
  • Has a remote

Cons

• Had To Replace Needle

Comments about BACK TO THE 50's Antique Wooden 3 Speed Turntable with CD Player:

I am a HUGE fan of vinyl. I have tons of records and I prefer playing them over the radio/CDs/Spotify etc. I purchased this record player because of the aesthetics of it, mainly. I already owned a turntable that worked great, but I preferred the look of this one because it has that vintage look. I also like the fact that you can play the radio and CDs through it if you so choose. And it has a remote! That is a huge plus. The only issue that I have had with this particular record player is that I have already had to replace the needle on it. Maybe I just received one that had an issue with the needle already, but my records started sounding strange and I found that if I lifted the needle slightly, they were ok. I replaced the needle and all is right with the world again. I would definitely recommend this record player to anyone who loves vinyl and is looking for something pretty that they can set out. It makes a great conversation piece!

• Was this a gift?: