4.1

Cons

Beautiful Gold tones !

You Go Avon!

You Go Avon!

These lipsticks are amazing. Although they do tend to become dry after a few minutes . so I use a gloss over top. The color lasts all day even after eating so I dont have to keep reappying it .

I have gotten compliments on the colors i have chosen and they brighten my day!

I only have 2 shades right now and I am going to order more.

I do however want to try samples of these without having to go to a rep for some. I like to shop online which is most convenient for me .

Maybe Avon can consider sending samples included in my order from now on. I would be more willing to buy  the product if I could try it first. Wouldn't anyone agree with me ?This goes for anything really out there as far as beauty Products are concerned . So this way there would be less waste. More cost effective..... less returns.(if it Can be returned) etc... etc....

SoAvon. send product samples along with our online (no rep ) order.

It's ok for short periods of time......

I bought Avons 24K Gold lipstick a while back, and it was average in my opinion.  It feels smooth when you wear it/apply it, but it does not lst all day. i found that I had to re-apply it several times through out the day. It kind of dried out my lips afer a few applications, so i used a clear gloss on top to moisurize. My lips tend to be dry anyways, but this lipstick did not seems to work well for me. I prefer to have a lipstick that will stay put, long lasting, and not have to re-apply throughout the day. i am a busy mom, so if I don't get it right the first time there is no time later to stop and have a re-so. I did like the fact that they had several beautiful shades to choose from. They have very pretty colors, and most went with my outfits. The price was pretty reasonable too, but this product just isn't for me. I would only recommend it to someone that did not have dry lip issues, and didn't mind having to re-apply. maybe someone with not such a busy schedule as myself. With that said , i do like avon products, and they usually give you great deals, but it depends on the person using the product and their skin moisture content.

shiny and sparkly were preeminent

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

I purchased the 24K gold lipstick in Golden Peach.
The shade on my lips was much darker than the colour advertised in the brochure. This would be my only negative. I could give it one less star because of this, but I can't bring myself to give any less than perfect! I'm pretty easy to please.
I loved the visibility of sparkles when I applied this lipstick. It had a shiny appeal, my lips felt moist and hydrated.
Overall, great quality lipstick from avon and would buy 100 more of these!

Avon Ultra Color Rich 24K Gold Lipstick is Incredible!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

This is my favorite lipstick of any brand on the market. My lips feel so soft and look so plump. The gold flecks really make it pop and is why this is so unique. You just feel like a queen; so luxurious and super gorgeous. I am addicted to the colors...it's time to buy some more! Talk to you later!

Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick sparkes but no shine

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick is pretty much your average everyday Avon lipstick with a unique twist.  They added gold flakes to it and they are perminated throughout the entire tube of lipstick.  I purchased this color in 24K Pink and I was so happy when I had ordered it because the color looks so divine in the Avon catalog.  Sadly the color 24K Pink in person is not at all the color that was in the Avon catalog. It has too much of an orange base to it and it just did not look right on my pale skin tone.  There was lots of sparkle with the flakes of gold, but it was not really a shiney lipstick.  I had to reapply it several times thoughout the day as well.  I also felt that it was a bit on the smeary side as well. Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick in other colors might be quite wonderful, but unless you look good with orangy pink colors stay clear of 24K Pink because it is not the best pink in the world.

buying this product was a mistake

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

AVON needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to the AVON Ultra COLOR RICH 24 KT Gold Lipstick...regardless of shade. This product was a major disappointment. It is not often that I am disappointed in an AVON product at least not when it comes to their make-up and fragrances. (Their clothes are horrendous. I will never buy a piece of their clothing again.) AVON Ultra Color Rich 24 KT Gold Lipstick is available in a variety of colors. It is available for a very affordable price.The lipstick even has a good scent to it. That's where the good points end when it comes to this lipstick. This lipstick does not go on smoothly at all. IT feels heavy on the lips and it feels as if you  are wearing drywall spackling. I did not like the texture at all.This product smears very easily and it feathers as well. AVON Ultra Color Rich 24Kt Gold Lipstick fades easily. I had to reapply it several times. I definitely would not recommend this product to anyone.

Avon Ultra Rich 24k gold lipstick worth it's weight in gold!

from Riverton, UT

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

I  love the Avon ultra color rich 24k gold lipstick gold shade. if you buy the gold shade. You can add it to any other shade of any other brand of lipstick and it  makes the color  pop. It looks amazing and it is usually on sale so that you are able to buy it at a very reasonable price.It is also  comparable to other more expensive brands of lipsticks such as este' lauder and clinique. The other shades are also very beautiful but the reason I like the gold shade is that you can use it to add to other colors and brands of lipsticks  and it makes them look 100 percent more beautiful! It is really  easy to order tool you don't even have to leave your house just go to avon.com and look for the latest brochure online. You don't even have to leave your home to order this great product. Order it today. I know you won't regret it. And if you do AVon offers you a full refund. You can look fabulous without any risk to your pocketbook.

My only brand

from Elverta, CA

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

Ultra Color Rich Lipstick is the ONLY brand and style of lipstick I buy and use. It goes on smoothly and into my lips, moisturizes my lips and my color looks and stays perfect on me - all day.  It doesn't smeer or smudge.  The choice of colors compliment my skin and they're good warm colors to choose from, too.  There's not a lot of lipstick I like the look and feel of.  Avon Ultra Color Rich has been my go-to lipstick for MANY MANY years.  The moisturizing factor is a real plus in the winter-time when other lipsticks tended to dry out my lips.  Instead of lip balm, I just need to reapply my lipstick and I'm great to go an entire day.  In addition, the lipsticks always go on sale in the catalogs and they always have real good sale prices when they do come sale.  Only con about it, you have to either order online and through an Avon representative.  So I have ordered mine from the same Avon representative for many many years.

Avon's epic fail ultra color rich lipstick 24K gold

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

This was one product from Avon that I had such huge hopes for and I was so disappointed when my lipstick came because it was nothing like it looked in the magazine or online.  It was not as smooth and radiant as they made it look.  The pink shade was too orangey and as a result I could not wear it with my skin tone it looked horrible. The glod flecks were also at times a bit annoying and gritty feeling.  I was unable to return this purchase but if I could have sadly it would have been the first time ever that I a self admitted lip product junkie would have actually returned a lip product item ever.  So to wantn to return it meant that I was that disappointed in it that I could not stand it at all.  I mean I was shocked at how for once something in print looked so very different from the actual thing.  Usually Avon is dead on but with the ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD lipstick they really had what I like to call and epic fail.

avon fits a girl with a budget

from Austell, GA

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

I am a big avon shopper. i grew up on their products playing dress up and getting into my mothers  make up bag. For aslong as I can remember, avon has always carried affordable products for any budget, that is one of the things that has made me a long standing customer. The selection is great. You have so many different shades and colors to choose from. It really is not easy buying make up through a catalog because you have no idea how the shade is actually going  to come out, however, I have never been disappointed with the color of any of avons make up products, once i tried them on. They normally offer their lipstick on sale or buy one and get a second one at a discount, so you can get a couple for a good price. The only downfall is how quickly they dry up your lips. You end up going through it quicker because you have to reapply it so many times so that it still looks nice. Personally i just find a lip gloss with a similar color and apply a couple daps of the lip gloss, it also helps to give my lips an extra pop affect.

Beautiful lipstick!

from Camden, NJ

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

I love this lipstick.  I have it in the pink/rose color, and it's absolutely gorgeous!  It has just the right amount of shimmer in it to look fun, yet sophisticated.  I also like how buildable the color is, you can put on just a tiny bit of a little tint, or keep building for opaque cover.  It looks great alone or under gloss!  It also smells great, like watermelon, almost.

avon gold lipstick is awesome

from Kent, WA

Comments about Avon ULTRA COLOR RICH 24K GOLD Lipstick - All Shades:

well i had to write something that contains 900 characters so i can get my gaia cash on gaiaonline.com :) to be truely honest i have no clue what were gonna talk about on here lol :) i was watching a anime called blood plus and now i have dreams that im saya and me and haji like each other alot like i was dreaming that i was im my moms house and i saw diva she had no clothing on and i just stared at her, i was in my room gathering all my stuff and i acidently said something and diva said solomon tell my sister to stop talking in spanish and solomon came to my room but i hid so he couldn't fiind me when he left i looked out the window and saw haji in the pouring rain staring and my window then he looked away. when i turned around my mother said isn't haji a handsome young man saya? i can tell he likes you maybe even loves you and i was like mom haji and i are just friends okay, we will never be together okay and haji was in the hall way and said saya your room is a mess shall i clean it? then i said no haji thats okay then haji went outside and stood in the rain again when i was coming downstairs i could hear my mom saying yes i know but i can't bare seeing my child leave me again and david said saya will be back soon. We went shopping and i wanted to climb a tree so i climbed a fence and jumped onto the tree but i missed but haji caught me and i pushed him away but he hugged me tight anyway and i said im okay haji you can go if u want and haji said if u wish saya and then my real freaking mom woke me up so i didn't get the far into the dream dam u mom