3.7
Avon SuperFULL Mascara

Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.7

AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA LIVES UP TO IT'S NAME

I LOVE THIS MASCARA ALOT. THE AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO. YOUR EYELASHES LOOK FULL I MEAN REALLY FULL. WITHOUT MASCARA NOONE CAN TELL I HAVE EYELASHES BUT THEY ARE THERE JUST REALLY MINIMAL AND LIGHT. SO WHEN I USE AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA YOU CAN TELL I ACTUALLY HAVE EYELASHES. THE ONLY BAD THING FOR ME IS THAT AFTER ABOUT TWO TO THREE HOURS LATER MY EYES START ITCHING. I LOVE THE AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA BUT IT DOES NOT LOVE ME OR MY BODY. I USUALLY ONLY WEAR IT ON SUNDAY MORNINGS FOR CHURCH BECAUSE WHEN CHURCH IS OVER YOU CAN'T TELL I HAVE HAD ANYTHING ON. MY TEARS USUALLY TAKE CARE OF ANY KIND OF MASCARA OR NATURAL LOOKING MAKE-UP THAT I MAY WEAR ON SUNDAYS. I DON'T REALLY CARE FOR MAKE-UP EXCEPT LIPSTICK AND MASCARA. IF YOU CAN WEAR ANYKIND OF MASCARA THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TRY AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA AND SEE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I HAVE FOUND WITH MY AVON REPRESENTATIVES THAT IF I DON'T LIKE A PRODUCT THAT THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY OR APPLY TO MY NEXT ORDER OR GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE TO TRY. SO HOPEFULLY IF YOU TRY AVON SUPERFULL MASCARA A TRY YOU WILL LIKE IT AND HAVE NO REACTION LIKE ME. I STILL BUY IT AND USE IT AS I LIKE IT THAT MUCH.

Avon SuperFULL Mascara goes bad very quickly!

Mascara is an addiction of mine.  I love trying new brands and formulas, so when I saw this Avon mascara on sale recently, I decided to buy it.
Read complete review

Avon says, "Our Flexible molded plastic brush works with the anti-static formula to comb, separate and create lashes that are up to 5X fuller."

I thought that **Avon SuperFULL Mascara **wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.  I did like the way the brush seemed to grab all of your lashes as you sweep it up.  The bristles separate your lashes nicely and gives them the fanned out look.  The formula left my lashes longer and a little more volumized, but nothing like 5X fuller like they said.  I started getting clumps on the wand after just 3 days of use.  After a week of using this mascara, it started to wear like it was several months old and drying up in the tube.  It seemed to go bad very quickly and not last as long as many mascaras can.

Avon says that this mascara is flake-proof, and I can attest that it is.  I never got any flakes.  If this mascara didn't get clumpy so quickly, I would have given it 4 stars.  As is though, I don't think I'll be able to use it for more than 2 1/2 weeks - not a good value.

Perfect mascara for me

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I don't like most mascaras. In fact, I hate almost all mascaras, especially the name brand ones but when I tried Avon SuperFull mascara it made my eyelashes look great and didn't bother my eyes at all. Also, I have small eyes so the small applicator is perfect for me as well!!!

Best mascara I've ever used!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I haven't tried an Avon product since I was a teenager and recently, on an impulse, ordered this mascara. It was half-price with free shipping so I figured I didn't have much to lose. I wasn't expecting much and was SO pleasantly surprised! It's easy to apply--the brush makes it easy to coat every lash, even the little ones in the inside corner. And it truly lengthens my lashes--more than any mascara I've ever used.  I've tried those 2-step mascaras and, besides being a pain to use, I found they didn't do any more for me than other mascaras.  I've been using Loreal's Voluminous for a few years now because it made my lashes stand out the most and very thick. However, the brush gets gunky and it's difficult to reach every lash without smudging.  I find this Avon mascara lengthens much better and defines each lash with no clumping or smudging.Love it!  I recommend everyone give it a try---and what a bargain!

Left my wimpy lashes very clumpy and flaky

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

Left my lashes super-clumpy and flaked off all over my eyes.  Usually I don't have a problem with clumping because my lashes are so small, but it happened with this.  I will say the brush is cool, though, the product just isn't for everyone.

Great product but not for everyone

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I LOVED this product. Until my eyes started itching so bad I had to wash my face. It gave lots of volume and my eyelashes looked amazing. If your eyes are **not** sensitive then I would definately reccomend this product. If your eyes are sensitive like mine try AVON's new Uplifting Mascara.

I really like this mascara!

from Princeton, MN

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I was trying to find a mascara that I really liked and one of my friends told me about this mascara. I really like the brush, it is different than most mascara brushes and goes on nicely without making any clumps.

A little clumppy!

from Linwood, NC

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I am long time customer of Avon.  Enjoy most of thier products.  One day my Avon lady and I were talking about mascaras.  I was needing a new one.  She showed me in the book Avon's Super FULL Mascara.  It sounded great.  No clumping, adds volume and length.  It would help you to have fuller thicker lashes.  It came in a color I liked.  Black!  So,  I asked my Avon lady to order me one and I would give it a try.  The ad sounded like it could help me with  areas I needed.  It came in and I was very excited to try it.  When I tried the mascara-black,  I found it to be a bit clumppy on the wand coming out of the tube.  I did wipe it off and tried to use it.  I thought it made them look thinner the way it went on my lashes.  I don't know if my tube just was a bad batch or what but, I didn't like it a all.  I let my Avon lady know that I didn't like the mascara.  She said, "She could return it for me and did I want to try another one or go with a different one.  I went with a different one.  Maybe I should have tried a nother tube and gave it a second chance but, I didn't.  Since, I have found one of Avons mascaras that I do like.

Great all around mascara

from Starke, FL

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

My friend is an Avon lady, so the old "Avon calling" term is run around this house quite a lot. LOL! I am in my 30's and have never been a huge fan of makeup, but I really love Avon's products. I find the quality in all their makeup to be superior to drugstore brands, and while Mary Kay is lovely, good grief it's expensive.

I bought this mascara a little while back and find that it gives me everything I need. I'm not a faux lash wearer, so I need a product to make the most of what God gave me :) This mascara rarely clumps, it gives my lashes the appearance of both length and volume, and best of all...if I rub it, it stays on my lashes! I have the worst habit of forgetting my makeup is on and wiping a hand across my eyes. If this mascara has been on for more than a couple minutes, it stays right in place. Plus, I haven't had any trouble with burning eyes. With previous mascaras, that was an issue of concern.

Not a fan of Avon SuperFull Mascara

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I bought several of the Avon SuperFull Mascara when they were on sale as they looked to be a good product.  I was more than a little disappointed!  The bristles on the brush are short and very close together so there is no seperation of the eye lashes which results in clumpy eyelashes.  Also, I have found that this mascara burns your eyes when you apply it.  I don't generally have sensitive eyes, but until this product tries I find myself tearing up which of course is not a good thing when applying mascara or any eye product for that matter.  After wearing this mascara for a full day it dries or something and then is easily brushed off and you can pull it off without any makeup remover it's really weird.  I would not tell a friend about this product other than to stay away, I can't think of another mascara that has been near as bad as this one.  To top it off unless you find it on sale it's just as much if not more than your average mascara.

Avon SuperFULL Mascara is great!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I have used Avon's mascara for years and have always been pleased with the results.  Even though I am an Avon representative, www.youravon.com/llally, I have tried other mascaras so I can give a more educated opinion to my customers when they ask me to compare them.  Avon stands behind their products and offers a **100% satisfaction guarantee **on all its products, even mascaras.  I would take advantage of an opportunity like that since many other places do not offer that.

If you want long eyelashes get Avon SuperFull Mascara in Black

from Ellenville, NY

Comments about Avon SuperFULL Mascara:

I love using products that work and Avon SuperFull Mascara really works. I would recommend it to anyone. It give my eyes a Diva look, it is fast to use especially when you are busy mom you can choose any color black, brown black, brown, navy and easy to clean off. The price is cheap and it can be delivered to the home for free shipping.